that's basically all there is unless you want to play hotline miami

that movie was something else

you mean

Under the Skin is aesthetically similar

I want more like that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3rstWo_xSc

Letterboxd is such fucking cancer.

This paragraph is directly from the top liked The Neon Demon review:

>The outrage over my first review doesn't just speak, but loudly shrieks, as to why we all need feminism in the first place. Yes, I was abrasive in my critique. No, I didn’t initially provide a lengthy, in-depth response to the film. But boy, was the proverbial patriarchal pot stirred by one woman’s challenge to the status quo!

Suspiria, i guess

this youtube.com/watch?v=bB8IVg3kW40

Awful movie

the aesthetics are good I do agree, but overall the movie is horrible

not on a 2deep level either

came here to suggest this

Wat

t.op and I recall Tron as something similar: perfect aesthetics and score

how tho

>A prime example of why men should not be allowed to make films about women and/or the experience of being a woman. I knew going into this that I would hate it, but it far surpassed hatred and ventured into the realm of vehement disdain and disgust.

>Most of the scathing reviews I've encountered on letterboxd have adamantly addressed the problematic nature of this film so I won't bother to waste any more of my time; but suffice to say, The Neon Demon further solidifies my aversion to everything that Nicolas Winding Refn creates. His affinity for vapidity and "style over substance" is not as intriguing as he seems to think. The fact he actually dedicated this film to his wife with a little heart ("For Liv

Cry harder, slut.

I don't see many arguments here

Proof that ugly people can't into the horror of being beautiful.

>The fact he actually dedicated this film to his wife with a little heart ("For Liv

>Her Vocal Skills

lewd

excision
black swan

twitter - jeannedieIman

twitter.com/jeannedieIman/status/774052106516901888

this is fucking ridiculous

Suspiria

Lmao her twitter is full of astrology shit

>I h8 when it's Mercury retrograde and I get in moods where I miss someone I rly shouldn't miss ugh

Who would have guessed this bitch was completely fucking retarded.

every 3rd tweet is something about women

WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN GIRLS X FOR WOMEN Y FOR WOMEN

just what the fuck do these people even have to complain about? they have everything at their disposal.. they're the most privileged group of people that has ever existed in the history of humanity, and yet they just can't stop crying and moaning

letterboxd.com/blanchedubois/film/collateral/

letterbox seems like a nice community

twitter.com/jeannedieIman/status/772559023899971584

>this is what women post for everyone to see in 2016

I'd rather go a dentist than watch Only God Forgives.

Drive is KINO though

Anyone who types like that should be put to the sword

Dentists are fun, they give you drugs.

If you keep expecting every movie you watch to be To Kill A Mockingbird or The Great Gatsby then you'll be disappointed...a lot.

Not enough in my experience.

Suspiria

Those are pretty poor comparisons. Compared to other surrealistic movies this wasn't very good.

This was barely even surrealistic. What's your problem with it?

Well, now you're making more sense. Saying "this was a depthless movie" does not suggest the same as "this movie isn't as good as other movies from the same genre".

it is depthless though

it's garbage.
like the other user said, it looks great, but it's still shit at the end of the day.

>it is depthless though

What does that mean

>but it's still shit at the end of the day.

How many posts are you mongoloids going to waste before you actually bother to put in some arguments along with your statements

>you know what my mother used to call me?
>The Neon Demon™ on Bluray

what the f*ck was refn thinking!?

Why is she so perfect?

Looks like the album art to one of Kaki Kings albums.
Interesting.

kek

What's her foot game like though??

its really really good her skin is perfect and her arches and toes are Brehhh but she keeps them to herself and unfortunately our good friend nicolas refn does not seem to be a feets man..... a real shame my boy quentin orobably would have had elle starring inside this Filmotique as a foot model and shoot her feet with flashing light and loud musix for over an hour of the running time

You people are on the same level as furfags.

she was so lovely in this

The whole scene with photographer was thrilling

wait ummm... so who was "the neon demon"? I don't understand this movie.

this gif creeps me out a li'l, I love NWR 'cause he's such a weird nigga but like... just what. anyone got source to the full video? preferably youtube.

amazing performance from harrington. I am happy to see him doing quality work that does involve him being inlove with jennifer carpenter

It was originally called "The Semen Demon" but the producers twisted Nic's arm so he threw "Neon" in there.

was this jena malones best role to date?
she stole every scene she was in

This was the first film I've seen her in but yeah she was pretty magnetic in every scene. Definitely will check out other stuff she's been in.

wait...what

I think the demon was Jesse when she "transformed". when her beta orbiter talked to her about becoming like ruby and the coven he was talking about her becoming a neon demon of some sort.

never mind, i just figured it out
the neon demon is her lipstick brand

what could possibly confuse you about that post

>@jeannedielman
I wonder how many of Akerman's films she's actually seen

the fuck, you sure you weren't watching this instead

Y-you haven't seen d-donie darko ?

Black Swan
Perfect Blue
maybe Millenium Actress

That sarong but it feels so right.

Refn kisses everyone, kind of a stale gimmick by now.

this made me hard

Long time ago so I didn't remember her

Apparently I've seen 3 other films with her but she didn't stand out I guess. Really great in TND though

I liked her alot in the United States Of Leland

>sam hyde pic
>!!!

dude, mad props bro, I love that dude. no homo tho. hahahahaha. david duke bro, wink wink. moonman! wink. get it? get it!?

That is one of the funniest comments I've ever seen.

>Elle Fanning
>Pronounced L
>been thinking it was pronounced Ellie this whole time

>Elle Fanning
>L Fanning
>El Fanny

I'm launching qbitorrent, give me just one name

norbit