Whoops! Accidentally threw out our 6,700 page report on torture!

>Whoops! Accidentally threw out our 6,700 page report on torture!

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cia-mistakenly-destroys-copy-of-6700-page-us-torture-report-feinstein-a7034096.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Feinstein

whoever is responsible should be tortured to death

Sup Forums was right again

>waaaaaahhhh

Cry more, pussy. Get out of my country.

Your post is pretty illegal.

FUCKING COMMUNIST NAZI ASS CRIMINAL GLOBALISTS CIA SCUM RAPING THE EVERLASTING SHIT OUT OF THE GOYIM AND SHEEPLE FUCKING DEGENERATE ASS CROOKS NEED TO HAVE THEIR NECKS RIPPED OFF AND TO BE SHITTED INSIDE THEIR PUSSY BITCH THROATS

I'm sorry for the ignorance but how exactly do you tell apart american germans and american jew names?

>waaah stop whining you don't need to know what your government does
>they never do anything wrong

Quite the assumptions to make, but I wouldn't put it past me that this is your line of thinking.

easy there
since when has America or any country in the world been free? and by free i mean legit free not patriotism free

>american germans
There aren't that many of them, despite what 1/16 heritagefags mark on surveys. Moreover, "stein" and "berg" are jewish 90% of the time

Not if nip moot loses his data.

So is committing war crimes and burning the evidence

>Feinstein
AGAIN

HOW DOES THIS FUCKING BITCH FIND HERSELF IN SO MANY POSITIONS OF POWER?

She is literally THE driving force behind gun bans in California.
She is literally THE driving force behind anti-privacy laws for the internet.
She is literally THE driving force behind the push to get America to invade Syria in 2013.

Any time some bullshit goes down, her name always crops up. Yes I know she's a Jew. Even that shouldn't explain it though.

This.

Examples are Beerstein and Iceberg.

If we had this passive attitude of "it's always been this way", we wouldn't be Americans.

sorry, building fire took out all those records. weird huh.

We will be sovereign when the CIA does not exist any more.

We need to stop pretending that "stupid America" is a meme. We have far too many people who are blindly supporting terrible people. That's an education problem. What does it mean when your average voter isn't that deeply involved in politics -- in fact, they're passive, and they couldn't pass a knowledge test on their candidate if they had to in order to vote?

tfw you accidentally the whole report

haha upvoted

The CIA operates just fine.

What doesn't is the NSA. Which spies on you. And delivers all that information directly to Israel. Unfiltered.

I looked at the number and you're wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans
close to 8 to 1 ratio

Hello CIA.
>Whoops! Accidentally threw out our 6,700 page report on torture!
That was dumb. Now it's subject to speculation that'll be way worse than the reality.

>Now it's subject to speculation that'll be way worse than the reality.

Reality is usually just as bad or worse. And imagine the many times it's been shown that torture occurs, and how little people care about it. People aren't concerned either way, whether they hear speculation about torture or see a video of it in front of their face. That's sad.

>The CIA operates just fine.

Kek, lol, Lmao. The only just and righteous 3 letter agency that works in this countries best interest 95%+ of the time is the FBI.

The DEA, CIA, DHS, DEA, and DOD are all self-serving. The FBI is the only branch that polices them and adheres to it's laws (the constitution).

No, 95% is far too high.

I FUCKING HATE DIANNE FEINSTEIN SO FUCKING MUCH

>No, 95% is far too high.
kek, lol, lmao. Not for the FBI.

How are this people even still alive?

I miss that show

>Anglo cuck mad Germans are the most populous whites in murica

Is torture wrong?

its a copy of the report
also who gives a shit if sandmonkies get water boarded

The fact that torture occurs in a first world nation in the current year is fucking appalling.

It's on Netflix so I've checked it out. It's entertaining as hell.

Also Feinstein looks like the woman from Massive Dynamics on the show. I didn't know this until I saw an older picture of her.

What a fuckin coincidence, seriously.

*Hiroshimoot

>both evil as fuck
>both are powerful and influences the nation

This has to be deliberate

While the obvious counter is Waco and Ruby Ridge, and I think those are the most egregious examples of government crimes to be rattled off easily, I agree with you. They have their problems, and they seem to be the only ones not constantly infringing on our rights and plotting against the people. Fuck the ATF especially.

This, the FBI was always considered the boy scouts of law enforcement with a great track record. They compile crime statistics, and are the leading body of criminal justice information, including but not limited to investigating forensics. We have agents all over the damn country probably investigating sjw and even hillary clinton herself. The FBI are probabably the only "good" agency for the whole damn country, and i bet that most of them support the constitution and are probably fed up with this current administrations bullshit

What about when they sued Apple for a security flaw in a device millions of people own? Or when they found a security flaw in Firefox recently and refused to report it?

They're not the worst but how good are we saying they are exactly? Serving our best interest 95% of the time doesn't sound right, so perhaps 60%.

the cia holds the right to detain and interrogate people if the security of the united states is threatened

>if the security of the united states is threatened

And for as long as they believe that, it would give them the right to do this indefinitely. And someone from Portugal has no issue with this. I'm not surprised.

The most Devil's Advocate thing I could day is that it sounds like issues within private companies and not the FBI. Apple was being huge fucking assholes about that anyways and did that purely for PR, albeit it would have been an iffy precedent. I do not believe after everything they've done, iCloud alone, that they were in any way standing up for our rights or privacy. That was a giant PR move.

I would say it is much higher than 75%. Maybe 95 is a bit much, but they seem to actually gave a fuck. Of those, and except maybe the DEA, the ATF is the most likely to be dealt with by the average American citizen, simply because they are always butting in on shit they have no right to be in on. Like how they frequently try to entrap people in firearm offenses, or run stores as a front and use mentally disabled men to commit actual crimes and just bust as many people as they can. Or when they fuck up and do a no-knock raid on the wrong house and kill father's. Shit like that, on top of constant encroachment of rights and arbitrary, unilateral dick moves.

And that is just the ATF in a a paragaph. That is nothing of the DoD, DHS, or GOOD LORD the CIA, all of whom were complicit in Operation Northwoods and the like. (I will concede it might also have had the FBI but it was clearly more a move by the CIA and Joint Chiefs.)

The FBI, at least, seems to care about oversight and doing something good for the people, more than just in a bureaucratic matter. They had a lot of issues in the 90's, but have since come off a run of hubris and fixed their shit up. They were the guys who did the 9/11 report. They are the only ones that seem to give a fuck about Hillary's bullshit, and there has been quite a lot about internal conflict between the FBI and opposing forces on that matter. If a normal citizen ever deals with them, it seems to be positive, to help. That's all I'm saying. They seem to actually give a fuck.