Where I live a black Burger King employee was hunting down and killing old white guys in the park because he thinks...

Where I live a black Burger King employee was hunting down and killing old white guys in the park because he thinks he's in the middle of a holy race war. He may have killed 5.

What is wrong with this fucking country? So many supremacist. It's like living in fat person Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

kmbc.com/article/indian-creek-serial-murder-suspect-didn-t-stand-out-had-history-of-threatening-violence/12154751
fbi.gov/file-repository/serialmurder-pathwaysforinvestigations.pdf/view
maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/asylums/special/excerpt.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>saying this as if dead americans are a bad thing

lol@your dreaming snackbar snacks

Also it's funny because he legally purchased the guns. kmbc.com/article/indian-creek-serial-murder-suspect-didn-t-stand-out-had-history-of-threatening-violence/12154751
Literally anyone over 16 can buy a gun here.

Is there a news article up about it?

kmbc.com/article/indian-creek-serial-murder-suspect-didn-t-stand-out-had-history-of-threatening-violence/12154751

A lot for them. A serial killer is big news.

Yeah, I just thought from the OP that it had happened real recently.

That is real recently.

That's not even a week old story yet.

>funny because
you think you are

I'm still not convinced it wasn't gay stuff gone awry. either way its a genuine crazy person.

a state rep said he wanted to hang somebody. that's the racism.

you dont see many black serial killers that often.

Every time there is a shooting the NRA likes to remind us that it's about mental health and that bad guys will still have guns. In Missouri you can legally buy a gun off Craigslist without any background checks. So even if we could prevent these mentally ill people from buying from stores they'd still be able to just go online. The NRA fights measures against this tooth and nail.

We've had 3 here in the last couple decades. Kansas City is an equal opportunity place, for serial killers.

At least he killed more people than Randy Staircase

I mean the guy that pushed to have all those mentally ill people let go from all those asylums was Ronald Reagan and they love the guy , so I think they just use the mental ill issue as a distraction.

for some reason or another serial killers have a tendency to come from middle class background.
you dont see many that are very rich or very poor.

Google black serial killers

They are much more likely to be serial killers than whites. It's just the kike media covers it all up and buries the stories

>It's just the kike media covers it all up...
if you want people to listen you probably shouldn't add those footnotes.

They can also purchase vans for driving into crowds

media is hardly covering the story.
no outrage
that stupid nurse who got arrested means more than these 5 executions

Throw the nutter in the gutter. Plus he himself was losing it.

I'm a Jew and you're an idiot. Statistically they are spree not serial. Also they don't tend to be organized. For a schizophrenic this guy was pretty organized, if he did all 5. I think he was a copycat and the other guy moves on. We have a lot of unsolved shootings here in the open. Some match his MO minus the creek. It's not unheard of for serial killers to change hunting grounds.

you're lying fucking breitbart reading nazi. pg 13
MSM media are liars, get your news form blogs, comment forums

fbi.gov/file-repository/serialmurder-pathwaysforinvestigations.pdf/view

>MSM media are liars, get your news form blogs, comment forums
meant to green text that

Five executions of middle aged guys over a year time? There are serial killers all over the country. What makes this one so special? Is it because he wanted to kill whites? News flash they all have a type. Unless we can tie him to black lives matter or something all we have is a guy who hates honkeys. The police are playing it down and only charging him for the two. They don't want copycat or hysteria. Those Halbrook types scare easy and in my lifetime wouldn't take gays, or minorities. When my parents first moved here there were neighborhoods that wouldn't show him a house because he was brown and Jewish. They would up having my mom look at houses alone. It's s fragile ecosystem

>Kike literally damage controlling this thread

>just ignore reality brah

maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

Niggers made up 40% of serial killers

This is ignored by the kike media, who intentionally creates a stereotype of a white male killer.

This is absolute horseshit.
Liberal democrats fought to free all the 'prisoners' in mental hospitals, which had been 90% emptied by 1980, the year Reagan was elected.
Source: PBS
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/asylums/special/excerpt.html

I fucking wish liberals would own it - they created the homeless mentally ill.

Okay, sjw.

In 2010 whites made up 30% of serial killers while niggers made up 60%

We should also note that the FBI and many law enforcement groups count many or all Hispanics as white.

Serial killers who killed blacks were less likely to be labeled serial killers and the investigations were less likely to turn up evidence. Since people tend to kill their own this means that black serial killers likely went under reported. It's hard to say the race of those who got away with it. So start your comparison in the 90's. You'll find that race isn't a factor. Sex is, but since females tend to use poison and poisoners are more likely to get away with it... We don't know. We just don't know.

That's one year. A statistical anomaly. You're cherry picking. Like those people who love to point out all the serial killers who drove Volkswagens. It's actually only slightly higher than it should be accounting for socio economic standing and given year. If you discount that it looks super high.

Let us not forget how white boiz are the ones that are into traps and are autistic.

All the problems in today's society are caused by white people. I'm so happy that I am not white. :)

yummy bait. Are you using herring?

>fat person Russia

Actually that was grouped into 10 year periods, and the study was published september 2016 so that was over 6 years. Not an anomaly, especially when the decade prior they made up 55% of serial killers.

Admit it, you got BTFO

How's your country doing? A lot of sand niggers still?

>What is wrong with this fucking country?
White people have guilt-complex and share power with retards who are meant to be slaves.

No. Anyone can purchase a shotgun or rifle at 18, not 16, and a handgun can be purchased at 21. That's how it is with Missouri law.