Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGVEU3mBhvo
siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Chadwell-2.pdf
siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Chadwell-1952.pdf
siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/CIA-Brief-12-10-52.pdf
siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Keay-1952.pdf
vault.fbi.gov/UFO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I do. I want that dank alien pussy.

I believe that intelligent ayys exist in the universe, even in our own galaxy.
I don't believe they've ever come to earth and it is very unlikely we'll ever encounter anything more than alien slime molds growing under rocks.

I believe in sentient beings existing outside earth if that's what you're asking. I don't believe in fucking UFOs or any shit like that, I also believe we're at the forefront of the development. If anyone's going to be visiting other developed planets it will be us.

This. Exactly this. I would even go as far as us seeing creatures not terribly different than some of our own simple deep-sea life

google fbi's declassified vault, they've got some documents on aliens, thought i'd recommend that, not like i believe in it myself, more because it's too scary to think if it was true, also idk if those documents are real or not.

I personally believe that Earth is the galactic equivalent of Easter Island. Where that Alien explorers have been here, but that our marble is not really worth their time.

I bing'd it. You're not the boss of me.

I find it funny that atheist libtards will believe that intelligent alien life has a chance to exist but fail to acknowledge that there's a similar chance of an all powerful god existing too.

Maybe, if speculatively they have the capability to watch over multiple planets. If we're a pearl in an ocean they wouldn't move on.

It's a fun idea to toy with I guess. The one I'm caught up on right now is the possibility that this entire world was created just for us, and that it will disappear when we're gone.

Not an atheist or a libtard, I just realllly want ayyys to be real. Because
>it would be cool
>want to get the chance to smash that alien glory hole

Do aliens believe in Sup Forums?

Assuming that they are watching us, what would be their purpose of doing so? Research? Preparing us for something? For the lulz?

Don't be silly. The internet is vast but websites don't exist outside of FB. Sup Forums doesn't exist.

I'm an agnostic theist who does believe in alien life. Now go ahead and have an aneurism.

When I toy with this idea I like to think of it like a big experiment created for research purposes. That there's someone staring at us through a looking lense, or maybe even around us in a incomprehensible 4th dimension of sorts.

Maybe we're even used to control a computer, what better to equate for the human element?

Why do we watch insects and animals?

there is a possibility that there are bacteria or something out there, but the odds of another sentient race are nil
It is the manifest destiny of man to spread across the stars and leave a thousand thousand worlds populated with a thousand thousand forms of man

I would like to reword this I don goofed

The one I'm caught up on right now is the possibility that this entire world was created just for me, and that it will disappear when I'm gone.***

I'm reading UFO part 14 of 16. It's just some crazy talking about how the bible was mostly ayys. It gets good around page 6. Any other recommendations?

>, what better to equate for the human element?
random genetic drift in response to environmental pressures and billions of fucking years.
But you know, maybe its some fag magic shit

if you're into fiction, worm:parahumans is fucking great

You misinterpreted me, sorry if I didn't properly convey my thought

The human element in regards to predictability not the creation of said human

The universe is too insanely big to not have life existing anywhere but this one planet, so yes.

Anyone who says aliens don't exist doesn't understand a few fundamental concepts about the universe we occupy.

I'm an atheist moderate who acknowledges the possibility of an omnipotent being. But that doesn't mean its any more likely that he had a half-human son or takes people to heaven or anything like that.

Nothing wrong if you do believe in that. Just know that the belief comes from faith.

anyone who says they do doesn't understand the array of forces that must be surpassed for life to be as it is here
we're 1 in a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000, man

bump

>I'm an atheist moderate who acknowledges the possibility of an omnipotent being
That's called an agnostic theist.

Please stop anons, you're derailing the thread by taking bait.

an agnostic atheist, duplos

>acknowledge the possibility of an omnipotent being
>atheist
Pick one.

If you have doubt whether that being is real or not, you are an agnostic. If you lean towards believing he does, but still don't buy into religion you are an agnostic theist.

Fucking christ, at least know what the fucking things are called that you believe in.

What are you basing this claim on? I'm not saying the chance of life occurring on any "habitable" planet is high. But I'd like to know where you learned its anywhere close to being that slim.

Look at these faggots arguing

>Look at the derailment

stop

fuck off, this is Sup Forums

The guy you are responding to is not the person who originally claimed to be an atheist. I agree that the term atheist was incorrect on my part.

I believe in the possibility of aliens.

Much like I believe in the possibilities of OP not being a faggot.

yo fuck you faggot, I posted some interesting shit and I'm waiting on a response.

>waiting

They have existed and will exist.

The chance that alien life exists contemporary to us is insanely low.

The chance that intelligent alien life exists contemporary to us is minuscule.

The chance that intelligent alien life exists contemporary to us within contact reach is almost non-existent.

rolling for alien ass pics

you need to look up siriusdisclosure.com

Yes. But I don't believe they've ever come here.

I agree with the last statement, but with an estimated one-octiliion planets existing in our universe, alien life contemporary to us anywhere in the universe is insanely low? I have a hard time believing that.

But yeah, I do agree we shouldn't hold our breath for first contact.

I'm into nonfiction that sounds like fiction. Thanks for your input.

>my life may be cut short for this but I want the truth out
>I'll post it on Sup Forums

Try harder my friend. Also:

Read into Draka's equation and the Fermi paradox

I'm OP, boy howdy I sure do love suckin alien dick
That's what I'm waiting on
Love this RP, if by some minuscule chance it is real, I will think of you.

they most certainly have. the evidence is overwhelming.

That's 90% of the plot of code geass. Be more original animefag.

You cut your life short to post on a random Sup Forums thread that maybe at most 100 people will see?

youtube.com/watch?v=qGVEU3mBhvo

provide said evidence or fuck off

>at most 100 people
more like 25

>we are the chosen

go to siriusdisclosure.com

I should've been more clear, I just cut a shitload of things to make it appear more like a list, and less like a wall of text. I don't like writing a wall of text on the prime shitposting board of Sup Forums. Too high risk to put half an hour into something that gets either totally ignored, or completely (intentionally) misunderstood and ridiculed.

>i will leave this up for 5 minutes

>my life may be cut short by supplying this information, but i want to truth to be seen. i have recieved information that there will be a false flag set up by the shadow government. i don't know when this will be and i don't know where the impact will be greatest, but various honorable individuals have come forward with the information i am about to provide.

>american taxes provide the continuation of this flase flag project. as you may know, we collected ET bodies in roswell in 1947. other crafts have visted since then and have provided us technology that the shadow government wants to use for this false flag. at some point, there will be an "evil alien invasion." this will not be performed by ETs, but by our own government. just like the movie "clone wars" they are cloning the bodies that landed here in 1947 to man the futuristic crafts that will attack us to try and convince us that aliens are malevolent. they are making an army.

>the real ETs do not want to harm us. the government is trying to make a one world government in any way they can. this is barely even the tip of the iceberg. panic is the worst you could do.

for anyone that missed it

What evidence? Accounts by people who claim they were abducted or saw something don't count as actual evidence. Especially since we know tons of sane people hallucinate when they are between being asleep and awake, and that humans can also lie.

I mean thinking logically about it given how many different alien species there are likely to be out there, we're likely to be very much "median" in terms of development. As in, approximately half of the species will be less developed than us and half will be more developed, and most of them will be separated by more than a million years of progress.

this is not providing evidence
this is providing a url
>fuck off

There's also the archives, but thanks anyway.

Build a wall and make Mars pay for it.

go there and you will have shit loads of evidence you dingus

true
but then I wouldn't have easy access to this fresh pasta

i will leave this up for 5 minutes

my life may be cut short by supplying this information, but i want to truth to be seen. i have recieved information that there will be a false flag set up by the shadow government. i don't know when this will be and i don't know where the impact will be greatest, but various honorable individuals have come forward with the information i am about to provide.

american taxes provide the continuation of this flase flag project. as you may know, we collected ET bodies in roswell in 1947. other crafts have visted since then and have provided us technology that the shadow government wants to use for this false flag. at some point, there will be an "evil alien invasion." this will not be performed by ETs, but by our own government. just like the movie "clone wars" they are cloning the bodies that landed here in 1947 to man the futuristic crafts that will attack us to try and convince us that aliens are malevolent. they are making an army.

the real ETs do not want to harm us. the government is trying to make a one world government in any way they can. this is barely even the tip of the iceberg. panic is the worst you could do.

yes

Don't you mean a dyson sphere?
>around earth
>no sunlight
>everyone dies
>thanks drump

stellar

kek

these are accounts by people that are also in very high rankings in the government. i have personally had more than one UFO phenomenon happen to me and one of them was on august 22 this year. dr. greer also has the CE-5 initiative where you can pay him to go out to a secluded place for a week and he has a 100% success rate.

as if im going to sift through all that bullshit
provide specific evidence, asshat, not the fucking homepage of a tinfoil manufacturer

what do you want specifically? i will find something for you.

Considering how early the earth was created I have to disagree.

On a grand scale (galactic) there's an infinitesimal amount to come (habitable planets), we are at the motherfucking goddamn forefront my dude.

We're gonna be the ones to reach higher stages of civilization first. Us.

are you 14?

Not really no.

>the evidence
that is supposedly overwhelming
have at it; don't care
I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt and I won't question the validity of your evidence

I've listened to Dr. Greer talk and he doesn't strike me as a someone to be listening to. And I don't know you.

But besides all of that, these are allegations, not evidence. I'm not saying it makes you wrong. But its not proof for already fantastical claims.

we just received a burst of signals that were 3 BILLION years old. life on earth has been developing for like 600 million years.

maybe
>wanting actual accountability and/or verified claims makes you 14

when he has taken like 500 people out and had a 100% success rate that's not evidence?

I believe there is life out there probably in the form of bacteria somewhere out there and that any sentient life is much too far for us to ever see or visit

I wish I were more educated to better speculate

>"We think it may be a magnetar -- a newborn neutron star with a huge magnetic field, inside a supernova remnant or a pulsar wind nebula -- somehow producing these prodigious pulses," Chatterjee said.

How long would development take at this stage?

Many aliens came to the Sol System thousands of years ago and changed the solar system configuration to better suit their needs. They changed humanity to improve our malleability by increasing our intelligence through genetic engineering.

They built rings around Saturn and converted the planet into an intragalactic radio tower that allows them to communicate with other aliens, and serves as their base in the Sol System.

They assimilate into the population by manipulating light around their bodies and appear as normal humans.

They influence the global political, economic, and social spheres of mankind to steer us toward total domination, and subjugation or toward true freedom.

Some of the alien species wish to see humanity as an independent species among their ranks helping to make the universe a better place, but currently we are living in a hyper-regimented section of space that is claimed by the loose alliance held between the alien factions.

Our planet has become a piece on their chess board, and they are all vying for power on our planet.

siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Chadwell-2.pdf

siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Chadwell-1952.pdf

siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/CIA-Brief-12-10-52.pdf

siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Keay-1952.pdf

vault.fbi.gov/UFO

I'll look into it but I'm still skeptical. That still only counts as people making claims.

bump

thanks
I'll start reading
don't wait up

Yep, it's bullshit. Everyone has some anxiety when they just go sleep in a new place, and it can be influenced by having upsetting shit in the room. Then they go into sleep paralysis while still conscious and BOOM, there's your abduction experience.

already started reading the last one
I'll look at it again though

CE-5 is not an abduction experience.

they exist. they are here.

I live in a village, the sky is always clear and full of stars, so I always see all sorts of lights. The one time I've seen something weird I knew it was something else, because of all the decades of stargazing that was the only moment I watched a dot in the sky and felt genuinely panicked.

It didn't have a shape, it was just a spot on the sky, yet panic overwhelmed me. A sense of impending doom, like I felt.. no, knew for a fact someone was staring back at me as I watched them and they would get me.

Considering that the sun is only 4.5 billion years old and there are stars that are almost 3 times as old, chances are there are a lot of habitable planets that are a lot older than ours.

Life itself didn't take that long to evolve once it did appear. While nobody can know anything for sure, chances are there are plenty of other life forms that appeared billions of years before ours and evolved even faster than we did.

The types of stars you are talking about are mostly red dwarves and brown dwarves. Red dwarves have stages where they expand and contract, completely changing the habitable zone around them, and brown dwarves are basically too small for planets not to be tidally locked in their habitable zones.

So a 13 billion year old star with a 13 billion year old habitable zone is mainly just sci-fi.

no, user.

believing that is a delusion and I'm sorry you're suffering from mental illness

faggot

think what you may, it doesn't change the facts.

I'm sorry

The bigger issue is that planets in a habitable zone of red dwarves are more likely to be tidally locked.

Anyway, who talked about a 13 billion year old habitable zone? Life could evolve and escape into space in just a few hundred million years or less in theory. It could be any type of star - one like our own that has already entered its dying phase, for instance.

Besides, what you're saying is false. The universe isn't nearly old enough for red dwarves to be the dominant type of star. Come back to me in 20-50 billion years and I'd agree with you maybe.

I believe that we've found extraterrestrial remains (Roswell) but I'm not too sure about the whole "inner-workings of the govt. in cahoots with aliens" sorta thing.

Aliens exist imo. The universe has been around for billions of years and with the major advancements of our species taking place in the last ~200 years, it's almost virtually impossible for there NOT to be intelligent life millions of years ahead of us.

I also believe in the next ~500 years (give or take) our govt. will let us know that we have made first contact. It would have to be after a huge, successful space expedition though, so the govt. can seem like they haven't known about extraterrestrial life.