About to cuck someone pretty soon, should I or should I not...

About to cuck someone pretty soon, should I or should I not? The husband is hetero and he would only get some oral from the wife, but I kinda see if as easy pussy. My cons to this?

Fuck posting on the phone, you get the message, you guys know of any actual reasons why I shouldn't do it? I really don't know what I could be in for

Don't do it, you will only keep this faggot cancer to keep multiplying

What do you mean with that user? Please explain yourself in a more proper way. I know cucks deserve to be cucked but this couple already had a kid so it's too late for the procreation bit

The concept of 'cucking' will keep on and get more common (probably) if more people engage in it, so choose to not engage in cucking to let this awful trend slowly die

I guess dubs/trips decides

Yeah I agree it's a shitty trend dude, but do you think not engaging in this will make it die? These people are pretty convinced and into it. Hell, I pranked a dude from 'Straya telling a girl to tell him that she's going to cuck him. The dude actually was pathetic enough to accept and even like it. I find that pathetic even though it was just a prank

It is not only the 'cuck' who engages in this degeneracy, it is the 'cucker' also (aka you), you are as much to blame as they are.. so if you would like this trend to get smaller, contribute the way you can, by not participating

Are you sure about that user? I mean I'm willing to believe you but it's seriously hard to resist the urge of easy pussy, they told me that she is submissive and all and it's very tempting

if you want pussy, go find a real woman, there are plenty of both sluts and more proper women out there to find, don't lower yourself to a girl who enjoys this shit

Those are some strong words indeed... You're right. I'll try and find myself maybe some other types of MILFs or whatever hoes. Hopefully cucks will stop eventually and just let the countries themselves here in Europe get cucked

Good plan OP, if one person can stay of degeneracy maybe this world does have a chance after all..

Well, is she hot?

Niiiice

Well maybe, as long as I don't have to deal with that shit myself with my future wife, otherwise I'll kick her out immediately.

Not too bad, a 53 year old woman actually... Can't post pics cause Badoo changed the shitty layout so it might compromise anonymity

Buongiorno the way, check ma zer0s

nice Zer0s
How old is you? And is she "not too bad" in a "not too bad for her age" or in a "not too bad in general" way? You shouldn't fuck a witch just because you have the opportunity to.

Thanks user, she doesn't look bad for her age, a bit of mean on the ass and tits but she looks more like a 45 year old in a slightly worse day. I'm 23 by the way

There's no way that doesn't gets weird.

That sounds like a horror show if you want to hear my opinion.

I've thought about both of these actually... Also I'm concerned if they spy on me and all