Well im getting kicked out of the house today by my father i didnt pay him rent...

well im getting kicked out of the house today by my father i didnt pay him rent. he knows im leaving for the military soon so i quit my job so he knows i have no money any tips to survive the streets i have no other friends or family that is willing to take me

Why did you quit your job so soon, you fucking idiot?

Confirms our armed services only accept the best recruits.

i assumed he would understand that im leaving soon and i talked to him about it and he was hinting i didn't need pay him since im leaving soon as of next week im going to MEPS to get enlisted and he knew this and now since it's the 1st he so eager to kick me out.

where the fuck do you even live, how are you so detached from your dad

Thank you for joining up user, what branch you going in for?

your leaving in a week for the military and he kicked you out because you wont pay him for a week in the house you live in? thats fucked

user he doesn't give a fuck about the rent hes fucking sad that you are gonna go into the military and get yourself killed

Tell him that you will send him rent out of your first military paycheck. Tell him you joined the military to do something with your life so that you wouldn't be a fuck up and now you just need a week or so grace period.

you pay your dad rent? wtf is this shit?

wisconsin, im not very detached like some emo fag but i can tell my dad isnt fond of me. i feel like it has something to do because im better than him he was a heavy drug user in high school and that basically fucked up his life so now he lives paycheck to paycheck and also he never taught me any life skills so im basically trying to find my own way
im join the army 11B infantry i need to pass MEPS which im sure ill do fine since all i had in the past is a few broken bones and a scar on my chin other than that im healthy just a little inactive. im not unfit but im not fir just slightly in the middle

so you;re saying that he's forcing his son to live in the streets as some kind of show that he cares? If he's the most retarded person on earth than maybe, but that doesn't really make sense

you kind of fucked up by presuming your dad would be decent about your current situation
you're a good lad for joining up though
hope you find some stability in the mean time
thumbs up buddy

15T here. DO NOT TELL MEPS ANYTHING
THEY ASK IF YOU BROKE A BONE SAY NO.
THEY ASK IF YOU SMOKE SAY NO.
SAME WITH DRINKING.
SAY NO TO EVERYTHING OR ELSE YOU WILL WAIT 5 MONTHS FOR A DOCTOR EVALUATION

OP you're mixed breed, your "father" doesn't love you

he's no kind of dad then
most men would be proud of their son for serving

we got the broken bones taken care of with the paper work with my recruiter is that okay that's the only thing i put yes on same with smoking (cigarettes) we know these thing already. is that okay to still say yes to those things

Dude then just fuck him. Forget about him after you join the military. Save your basic training money. Don't waste money on food or the main vice of recruits. Beer and cigarettes.
once you get out of basic you should have a good amount saved up.

Live in the park or camp outside for a week. Hit up local ymca for showers. Look on craigslist for free stuff.

2 things a ymca isnt anywhere near where i live and i live in buttfuck nowhere i live in a tiny town (with a park) but other than that the next town over is 20 mins in each direction by car

Ask your recruiter if it's okay to say no.

It's a bad idea to walk in there with checking yes to anything. Say no to every question.

he told me only say yes to the things you marked which is 3 things
>broken bones when i was like 2
>scar on my chin
>and me smoking 6-8 cigarettes a day
he said we go through it before you go but dont get say yes when you marked no on here and dont say no when you marked yes just stick to what you said

>gets kicked out by own father because didn't pay rent

Man capitalism is great

Live out of a tent for a week faggot. Jesus you're such a pussy. You know people go innawoods for weeks at a time for fun, right?

i have no problem with that at all. but now what do i do all day it would be nice to be with at least one other person. maybe swipe a bottle of jack and just get drunk all day amiright

>just get drunk all day amiright
If you genuinely think this then your in for a bad time. You get one week to do anything and you decide to just drink yourself better. Kill yourself.

no seriously i dont drink it's fucking gross and i just throw up anyways and it's degenerate to get drunk

Or start working out and getting ready.