Zack Snyder is literally ripping off Warner Bros 2009 Watchmen film with his new capeshit flick Justice League...

Zack Snyder is literally ripping off Warner Bros 2009 Watchmen film with his new capeshit flick Justice League. How and why is this acceptable? What a fucking hack. Hope he gets sued and then JL gets bad publicity and it flops.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dc2016.htm
twitter.com/zacksnyder/status/776125466113630208
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's the actual suit ?

i thought they were trolling

He's ripping off his own movie. Still a hack though

>Zack Snyder is literally ripping off Warner Bros 2009 Watchmen

Looks like shit, especially the eyes.

>dressed like this
>has to remain serious and keep looking tough

I think we don't really appreciate how much effort acting in capeshit requires.

This looks like trash, but I'm sure the normies will eat it up.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EPIC THREAD OP XD

GET IT! BECAUSE HE DIRECTED WATCHMEN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MAKE MORE THREADS LIKE THIS! COMEDY GOLD XD!

TRIGGERED

>Hope he gets sued and then JL gets bad publicity

I hope not, because then it would be getting attention period when I'd rather this just die out of sigh while no one watches. The sooner DC realizes this whole run of films is a train wreck the better.

Calm your shit. The headpiece does look retarded, watchmen or not.

This board tries so, so hard.

it's literally blind fanboys vs contrarians, no middle ground at all, so every thread is a shit flinging contest

Honestly it doesn't, everyone else is just really fucking stupid and eager to jump at it.

Sorry, the joke was just so funny, I couldn't help but laugh hard as fuck.

Turning the JLA into the watchmen is a colossally stupid idea. You snyderfaggots would know if you even bothered to read comics. Or anything, really, I'd be amazed if you could make it to the end of this post, to be frank.

how do you "literally" rip yourself off of an idea?

>cool idea incoming i'm sure

i guarantee you bin al-fleck is responsible for this batman suit

Snyder let him have this one

Smartest shit I read all week. All people do here now is try to insult one another by saying a movie/anything they like is dumb. It's juvenile. Dozens of threads are created daily about how capeshit is for manchildren and then the same dickheads go talk about how much they love south park.
Where did it all go wrong?

People under 25 are still in a teenage mindset.

>Batman wears goggles to fly his new plane
>ITS NIGHTOWL

Pls go

H

people will hate him, and one day, they will join him in the sun.

i still dont understand the helmet on the right two set of eyes layered on top of one another?

Have you heard the good news?

There's nothing to understand. Snyder capeshit is fucking stupid. All he cares about is "this looks cool fucking sweet!"

>individual armor plates for each ab

how would he bend his torso otherwise?

Watchmen was an edgy Justice League movie alredy, DC just didn't want to give their characters names to Moore in that time, so he invented alterations.

Well it can't possibly be any worst than Watchmen. So it has a very low bar to raise.

(You)

btf BvS was the best film of 2016 so far, maybe Shin Godzilla will top it but I'm not so sure

I dunno.

How do soldiers and cops? How dies a catcher? How did Batman do it before this?

The characters that Watchmen was based upon were not members if the Justice League.

It was a separate set of characters from a publisher calls Charleston that DC had acquire all rights to.

So now that they''re making Owlman, shouldn't Marvel step up their game and make Squadron Supreme?

Could you imagine the fake out.

They develop this universe into the Syndicate one and we end up with Owlman, Ultraman, etc.

Real JL shows up.

I would forgive Zack for everything if that actually did happen.

In fairness the Owl suit was ripping off Batman Heavily.

>Rorschach will literally be in Justice League

Yeah, I'll watch the camrip

>Rorschach's Diary
>The Joker died in Gotham today

kys

Is there a problem, my meme man?

I have been waiting my whole life for a Squadron Supreme movie. So has everyone else in the world. Fucking iconic shit right thizzy. Every week at my local town hall meeting, right after the mayor hands out the ceremonial orange slices, we forum about which flick we want the jews to make next, and every man, woman, bro and broobruh chants in unison, "SQUADRON SUPREME! LICK MY PEEN! NOT BY MARVEL? WON'T BE SEEN!"

They're lenses that pop down

By having individual plates that are segmented

also theyre not made of solid material, it's usually flexible you stupid fucking cunt

desu i kind of like that the watchmen universe is joining mainline DC

also Dr. Manhattan being behind some spoopy shit is quite interesting, I'd like to see where they go with that

Marvel comics are in the shitter right now, DC is the last hope for comics. wish I could say the same about their movies (BvS was good, SS was trash)

>boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dc2016.htm

>tfw ur all getting booted to /film/

Now, they don't look like that do they?

It didn't have to look like that last time did it?

And they aren't organized to look like abs, they're just flexing points aren't they?

And you're a waste of flesh for defending that horror, aren't you?

source: twitter.com/zacksnyder/status/776125466113630208

I bet this is just a suit for special occasions the way the tweet is worded. The special "tactical" batsuit.

I think it looks fucking amazing outside of the goggles, which are stupid but look easily removable. Considering the shit Batman get down to it makes sense for a second heavy armored suit to exist.

see

anyone could do that for the money and fame affleck is getting for taking up the mantle

This line was so fucking butchered in MoS.

It comes from a scene in All-Star Superman where Supes is fucking dying and is having visions of his home planet exploding and his dad telling him that when Kryptonians die, their souls meet in the sun.

His dad says "join us in the sun" to say "let go and let yourself die."
It makes no fucking sense to use as a trailerbait line like that, and especially makes no sense in the actual context of the movie.

I think Snyder has read the comics but doesn't give a fuck about pacing or meaning so he just throws his favorite lines and visuals in at random with no concern for if he should or not.

>His dad says "join us in the sun" to say "let go and let yourself die."
>It makes no fucking sense to use as a trailerbait line like that, and especially makes no sense in the actual context of the movie.

Maybe it's also a nod to Red Son where Superman is actually an advanced human sent from the future to the past and humanity's potential is to one day become their own version of Supermen

It's a prank bro