S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5acpSl9lA
youtube.com/watch?v=i3cHNObcEh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So how are you Sunshine? I don't even think I said hi earlier

Hmmm

well im off to do one last day at this job that i have hated for so long.
have some buckethead
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5acpSl9lA

Do a flip when you leave for the night

See you later

I'm okay
feeling really tired right now
spent the day doing job stuff, have to go in to apply tomorrow

seeya

hey

Sounds like fun. Good luck with the application tomorrow, you'll do great.

?

Yoyoyoy, i changed up my diet completely since we last talked. This is the only day im breaking my diet and drinking some alcohol.

whatcha been eating lately?

Hey

hi

Healty. Started counting calories and shit. No more candy or pizza or mcdonalds etc

that's good
might take you a while to get used to the change, but once you do you'll have a hard time going back to shitty over processed foods
way too much sugar or salt in most of it

Happy Friday! Was work okay and all that?

eh

I am starting to get feeling that some faggot is trying to get furries to join army.

I think there are already enough furries in the army

I have a real big craving for pizza etc but thats about it. Im cheating a little bit today since alcohol and stuff. But i already lost 2.4 pounds.

FürFriday

hey hey

Oh, sorry man. But at least it's over for a few days.

And Red Storm Rising 2: Vietnam is F2P on Steam this weekend. And that New Vegas mod looks sweet man.

i laughed when i found him

Found who?

youtube.com/watch?v=i3cHNObcEh8

Man it's hot

what's up man?

Waldo

When I was in 7th grade, I had a... friend (might not be the best thing to call him, more of an acquaintance) and we hung out a few times but he was kind of a dick

So anyway he loved spicy foods and put salt on everything he possibly could. Like if he had goldfish crackers, he would put salt on them. I was at his house one time and we had been playing Halo 3 I think (or would that have been 8th grade?) and we were hungry so he made this ramen dish from a standard packet but he put an assload of spices and hot sauces in it and I think like four eggs. Anyway that shit burned a hole right through me but I've been craving it all day.

I wonder how he is. Probably still living in our old town, never left and never went to college or anything

I'm still searching for him

Well finally

L8r

so what the fuck happened to im? he manage the local gas station or so?

fuck if I know. I just had a craving for some spicy ramen that wasn't just "pour sriracha all over it".

He might not even be doing anything, he was always a bit of a bum

Eh not much
Enjoying some evening s/fur after a tiring day of work while trying to decide whether to play vidya or doodle for the rest of the night.

How's yerself on this fine eve?

That's cool man, it's the weekend so might as well just kick back. I'd be inclined to say doodle but that's up to you.

I'm cool, it's a long weekend for me and I don't have a lot of plans. Maybe I'll go out and go shooting or something. I'll grab dinner in a little bit, just not what sure if I'll go to the dining hall or if I should make something

Everyone is talking about Fall and shit and it was 109 today

True that. Although I'm hoping to fuck I'm not called in for more work. Gets busy on the weekend but think I'll be good.

Ah fair then. Sounds a lot like my own weekend ahead. Fuck all planned but would like to get out more before uni starts again.

What type of shooting do ye do? Clay pigeon?

Yeah, let's hope you won't get called in. School is already back in session here so it's just a regular weekend for me, but with an extra day off.

I used to do shotgun for a little bit but it was too far away and too expensive for me to do regularly and compete on the school's team. I usually just drive out to the desert and shoot at whatever. Dirt, targets, trash people have left, rocks, rubber targets, whatever really