Who else wants to punch him in the face?

Who else wants to punch him in the face?

I'd gladly punch any nigger in the face

He's pretty white, actually.

i thought he was just a jew pretending to be a nigger

i don't know who he is but i would like to punch him.

White jealousy is real

his face is highly punchable

yes who wouldn't want to be a primitive ape with an IQ of 70 amirite?

I'm not racist, I'd just like to punch him in the face. Besides he's as white as black.

He seems like a really cool dude.

Why?

Have you watched any of his interviews? He was a regular kid from middle-class America, he had an opportunity and he took it. Now he is who he is now. Im guessing most people who say they hate him are just doing so to be edgy.

I have no interest in being "edgy," but his music is retarded. Also, everybody appears normal and okay in interviews.

More like upper middle class Canadian Jew kid from the mean streets of Forest Hill Toronto. Boring no talent fag.

This torontofag gets it. There is a corniness to the people of toronto that has to be experienced to understand.

who is this ugly bitch? sandnigger?

>America
He spends halg his time rapping about Toronto you fucktard.

Absolutely. They're all like look at us we're almost as cool as NYC eh!

You are absolutely 100% wrong about everybody appearing normal in their interviews, Wayne, Bieber, Wale. Some people are dicks. Drake grew up in an environment pretty similar to ours, the struggles he talked about in his early music was pretty relatable. For someone so young he seems to be doing pretty well with the sudden jump in status and wealth, perhaps just as well as any of us could.
You are entitled to your own opinion.

My mistake, i guess its pretty easy to forget he isnt even from here.

Kek. I live very close to where he grew up. It's rich Jew town. Oy Vey the struggle is real yo.

Even dicks appear less like dicks during interviews. I swear it's when people are at their most phony.

Lol i guess you dislike his persona because you assume he is trying to be 'hood' ? drake has never tried to go for the 'thug' appearance... well maybe he did a bit in headlines. Anyway, the 'struggles' im talking about, that most of us can relate to, are his issues with finding and keeping a girl, break ups, heart break etc.

Lol. So he's the real B-Rad from Malibu's Most Wanted?

>finding and keeping a girl, break ups, heart break etc.
So, in other words, cuck things? You need to wake up and learn that musicians are overpaid assholes with nothing to really offer anybody.

So kind of like 50's teenager in love kind of shit only without a shred of musical talent. He seams to want you to believe he started "from the bottom" too. Here's an average house on the mean streets of forest hill Toronto where the boring faggot grew up.

Neve heard of that but yeah sounds about right.

This. This asshead doesn't know the meaning of hard times.

He's a rich Jewish man from Canada. I can relate

You may not like his music, you may not like the fact that other people like his music, you may not even like it that he may have more money than you...but that doesnt make him an asshole. This is why i feel like most people who say they dont like him are just doing so to be edgy or contrarian.

That's not average. It's super rich.

Talking corny nursery rhymes into a microphone with a nasal monotone voice does not constitute music.

Do you really think this asshole would care about you or give you a second thought? Stop building him up. He became famous because of people like you.

I live here. I should know, Forest hill people are pretty damn rich. Not far off beverly hills. Perhaps you're so sheltered you see that as average.

First name greatest last name ever

or a virgin

He has more in common with Rich Moranis than Tupac. He's songs are bubblegum. I don't hate him, I'm just annoyed with his popularity. We are of similar ethnic backgrounds so you can't claim it's a race thing. French Canadian Sephardic American here. Fuck this guy for his bubblegum music.

kek.

Ok sure, like I said everybody is entitled to their own opinion. If it makes you happy to declare that you hate a guy that you've never met or that he is an asshole than by all means go ahead lol. Is it really that serious?

Say whut?

I'm saying that even for the neighborhood that is a big house.

It looks like a fucking mansion to me. I'm more gangsta than this guy.

I like some of his junts tbh. Started from the bottom now we here / Started from the bottom now the whoooooooooooooooooooooooole team fuckin here nigga

Al Capone was the original gangsta and look at the size of his mansion. What I find funny is that this guy was a children's program actor.

No it's not a matter of opinion. By that logic I can fart into a microphone and call it music because I say it is and a bunch of retards bought my record. Having studied music and been a professional musician I have a pretty good idea of what constitutes low and high level forms of music and drake is right around the fart level I described.

like sprain ankle i aint nothing to play with .

It is. Only very rich people can afford anything in that area in Toronto.

>Do you really think this asshole would care about you?

He doesn't know me...what is your point?

>Stop building him up. He became famous because of people like you.

Is buidling people up a bad thing? Ever heard of the crabs in a bucket mentality? I am happy for drake and his success, to be happy for someone doesn't require something in return lol wtf is wrong with you guys?

Gangster is very different from gangsta. Learn modern vernacular. But now that you mention it, Al Capone was an overrated, fat pig.

Like a sprained ankle boy he ain't nutting to play with

Have you seen the show he was in? Something that corny could only come from Canada.

Would he care if he did know you? I'm not knocking you, I'm only saying that he doesn't deserve fans.

Again, I guess you think its cool or edgy to undermine the talent or success of certain celebrities for some reason or another. Hate him or love i dont really care.

Neither did the rolling Stones or the Beastie boys. Who cares?

No I just have a brain and have studied actual music. No talent to undermine with that faggot. Shit is shit.

But I wasn't their fans.

>Would he care if he did know you?

Maybe, i dont know. Who cares?

>I'm only saying that he doesn't deserve fans.

Ok...that is only your opinion and millions would disagree.

The garbage like drake that (((music industry executives))) over saturate the market place with undermines the development of music and any sort of decency in civilization by pushing degeneracy on young and impressionable minds. Undermining the likes of drake with ridicule is therefore a noble cause.

>Maybe, i dont know. Who cares?
Shouldn't you?

Sorry. I stop listening at echos.

>Zulu Nation nignog detected

Whether or not some man, that I've never met and probably will never meet, hypothetically could be friends with me or not has nothing to do with the way I view him or his music. Lol you guys are really trying to find some way to justify your edgy memes huh?

Good goy.

>Undermining the likes of drake with ridicule is therefore a noble cause.
This

Not eve sure what that is. Some sort of we wuz kangs bullshit?

Do you use this word "edgy" on all who disagree with you? I personally wouldn't give two shits about somebody who I detected wouldn't for me, and more especially one with no talent like this "guy."

Low IQ people worship vapid celebrities.

I used to hate Drake, then I actually started listening to the songs. I enjoy it now. Litch put that shit on when my gf comes round, slow dance and then throw her on the bed.

Dude, you just put some Drake on and the girl let me do anything

You sound pretty silly, there are a lot of Avenues a budding musical Talent can pursue to get his music to the people; jewtube, soundcloud, vimeo etc. Lmao There is no Grand conspiracy to keep 'real music' out of the ears of the people. People like what they like and drift towards that.

If you think that the top music industry executives don't promote degeneracy deliberately then you are woefully naive normie.

>bait identified
If you didn't care you wouldn't have replied

I use edgy to describe 4channers who i know are parroting memes and beating Strawmen. Everything you and thing #2 have been saying is bs and i just want to see how far you guys will take it lol.

Yes, without such fans these celebrities would have to look for a real job like everybody else.

How far we'll take what exactly? Thinking this guy sucks balls?

Go back to plebbit normie.

BEAT THAT STRAW MAN! BEAT THAT "IF".

>music industry executives
There needs to be a day of the rope for them.

Have the edge lords run out of memes?

I think your autism might be leaking there all caps.

He set up a silly conditional statement to, I'm guessing, delegitimize my opinions and paint me as a normie. Its just strawmen and memes from these edge lords, they want to be different but they just sound like followers.

Please post old "drakes the kinda nigga.." memes. I miss them

He is, I've seen arabs who hate jews listen to drake. Hilarious how retarded they are.

Anyone who listens to drake is clearly a retard be they a sandnigger or not.