Good day, my dearest friends

Good day, my dearest friends
"Friday confessions with Izaya -- wiskey edition"is here!

is there anything on your mind you'd like to share?
perhaps something you need advice or assistance with?

free (you)s for everyone!
lets enjoy each other on this friday evening, shall we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VtguFyOdj2g
youtu.be/5hxibHJOE5E
youtube.com/watch?v=HX8j2584sD0
youtu.be/HmQq6yLe2ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

share whatever you listening to right now, if you feel like it!

youtu.be/VtguFyOdj2g
Feeling depressed

sup OP. why are you home on Friday evening tho?

What are you supposed to do on Fridays?

heyy that's a rather nice song!
why are you feeling depressed? friday is for funz yo

I actually came back not so long ago. it's 1am here and I finished my partying early.
how about you?

I let go of the love of my life. Have done this several times yet we keep crossing paths. Its been on and off for four years. I'm scared to go outside, I don't want to see her. I just want to get rid of these memories and heartache. If I go back to her it will only end up in disaster. This is just too intense.

it's 4 pm here and I'm still at work
I do plan to hit the bars later with my co-workers. but I'll be at work until 6 pm so

I try but just end up getting sad and drunk, no one seems interesting to talk to. The anons I used to talk to here have disappeared and all my friends are gone for various reasons. I kinda just want to stay at home.

doesn't really sound like you "let her go".
I do think you need to just move on.
if you know it will inevitably end in disaster, there's no point in even trying again.
best way to forget the old love, is to fall in love again.

yeah, we are just on different sides of the world lol. I'm done and you haven't even started yet
also, sitting at work, browsing 4? isn't there something else you should be doing?

youtu.be/5hxibHJOE5E

well that's your main problem there. staying at home.
friends come and go. in life you loose something and gain something else.
friends, not an exception. they make families, they pursue careers.
with people, you do have to try making new ones.
the interesting thing is, why does no one seem to be interesting to talk to?

I guess I'll find someone else

yo, Sinatra user! sup with ya today?

I'm sure you will. no doubt there.

Sinatra makes me even more depressed
I was never really a good friend. People often wanna be with me, but I don't wanna be with them that often its weird. And I just don't find them interesting, most people arent very three dimensional. They either talk about money, women or bitch about work. Nothing too deep.

I work in a pc repair shop, so even if there's no work I'm still on the clock.
also, browsing on my own pc tethering internet from my own phone. so no problem there

I'm good! Relaxing a little bit here before I go to work.
If Sinatra depresses you, please see a doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=HX8j2584sD0

I also found it rather challenging to find interesting people. but eventually I did find a few.
I agree with you that close-mindedness of some people is a rather boring thing.
they just so caught-up in their rut that there's no world outside their mundane stuff anymore.
but I'm pretty sure if you lifted your ass up and made an attempt to find like-minded people -- in places you could find them -- you'd eventually succeed.

ah, well, I won't lie -- the times when there's no work to be done at work is the times I enjoy the most!

night shift?

have to agree there. can't see how Sinatra could possibly depress you

I guess. On a different note has anyone watched the Re Zero anime? Is it good?

Yea.
10pm to 6am.
Then, the weekend begins..

I did!
I found it rather interesting in the end.
there were few VERY annoying parts in the middle, but getting through those offers a rather interesting turnout.
I recommend you stick with it if you plan to watch it.

The Emilia vs Rem thing makes me think it's not gonna be that good...

are you working a shift schedule?
I had my share of those. a very interesting experience. I especially enjoyed the times when week days had lost all meaning, and you could have a plenty nice weekend on tuesdays lol.

it's mandatory in every anime these days.
stick with it, get through it, worth it.

I did that too.
Now I got a regular schedule of 10-6 m-f. But I remember when my weekend was Thursday and Friday.
It wasn't so bad.

yea. certainly wasn't for me either. I was working shift for 3 years, but I wouldn't do it again now lol
I have way more freedom now

Man fuck 3rd shift. Its hell on earth. Why do this to yourselves?

I like the freedom of a regular schedule too.
Thethird shift is pretty good for me. I was kind of a night owl anyway. And none of the bosses are around. There's a lot less pressure.

it was quite awesome for me.
I had to work 3 days, and then had 3 days off.
two day shifts from 4am to 4pm, during which I worked roughly 8 hours and other 4 spent watching youtube, browsing or reading books.
night shifts were from 2 pm to 2 am and I worked 2 hours in the beginning of the shift and the end of the shift with roughly 6 hours of free time in between.
later I adopted bi-phasic sleep pattern and just slept in the office.
some drama on the day shifts, but night shifts I was solo, so I even went to bars or downtown with the friends.
no one was ever over my head or caused me troubles. the only requirement was that job has to be done.

youtu.be/HmQq6yLe2ww

You got the right idea, fren!

hwo do i get her out of my mind. i still think about her and it sucks

how long?
tell me more

You find a new one..

What job? Sounds comfy

airport. one certain airline station representative.
I've been working there for 3 years when I started studying.
started with lower level positions, of course, but by luck I moved to this position in a first year and the next two I was chillin and makin money for working not so many hours, but when the work would come, you had two hours to solve a whole world of problems. so it wasn't all that jazzy, but since I was exceptionally good in high-stress environment, job was just prefect for me