Got a cool story. Pic related

Got a cool story. Pic related
I found a good massage therapist, I've been seeing her for over a month, she plays with my dick better than I ever can, I only see her for massage now. We have a great massage therapist/client relationship. she always jerks me off for like 45min and it feels amazing, she only uses her hands and it's always all I ever need from her. I don't ever cum, it seems to surprise her, but I like being a challenge. Today she was busy but I wanted a massage so I searched out for another one, she was ok, she also jerked me off and again I didn't cum, so new girl decides to give me a blowjob. I cum hard. I paid a little extra and left. Felt great but I don't even know if I can tell my regular massage therapist of the other girl, my regular has never made me cum but I still love it and I'll always come back to her, her hands are amazing and I never want her to quit massaging, I like her. Should I tell her about me getting a blowjob?

>after reading that very fucking surreal story of yours
don't tell her, ever, never ever
she will instantly stop giving you handjobs, guaranteed
you made a mistake, kick it back and never make a similar mistake again, as your relationship with your therapist has only been going on for a month now I'm sure you two'll still be growing and maybe going further, telling her about your excourse might nullify that slim chance

yeah sure, maybe she'll get jealous and start giving you regular blowjobs and they may be better than the handjob

Perhaps

Tell her if you want, don't be upset when she isn't jealous. You're a customer.

what the ... where does shit like this happen?

> paying for a happy ending and not cumming.
Are you fucking retarded or something?

What country is this happening in?

I have good endurance 1 hour ain't shit. I could go all night with her

Houston Texas

I do like my regular a lot, we've been very friendly with each other and she loves when I come over. I love being her challenge, we hug before and after the massage, we have good conversations. I suppose you're right. It is kinda tricky though I can only assume attraction to a massage therapist is normal.

these threads are always funny

How do you find places that are willing to do this?

rubmaps user

Why would you tell her? Why would she give a fuck? She plays with your dick for money, she isn't your friend/girlfriend, she doesn't give a fuck about you or anything to do with you as long as you keep coming back with that money...

Literally every Thai massage parlour everywhere in the world does this lol

Very carefully, if you manage to find a legitimate massage place that does that it's risky, those places are targeted for police raids. I found an independent massage therapist on backpage. spoke calmly professionally, not all paranoid and scared. If they ask if your a cop my buisiness is done, look for another. Funny when I met mine I didn't expect the handjob it just happened, again I wasn't nervous, just stayed calm.

How do you tell if they are willing to jerk you off

Some of those are involved in human trafficking it's kinda sketchy. Also houston cops especially crack down on that

are there any premium accounts out in the wild?

You walk in any Thai massage parlour, you say "I would like a massage with a rub and tug please", it's literally that simple user

Don't just ask for it. If you ask the wrong person it can be bad consequences.

What I normally do is see which ones have been around for a while, usually if they are there 6 months plus then they are on the level (aside from the illegal happy endings)

Whats the consequences?

This, please? I would like a one-time glimpse at the reviews in my area.

She's shit and getting you off and equate this as good.

What the fucks this massage therapist shit, does that make you feel more legitimate? I believe they are called prostitutes.

Backpage is better in my opinion, look for independent massage therapists

One is obviously massage is done and you are banished, another is possible police involvement. I can't be for sure on the second cause I don't dare ask directly

Your a prostitute

Maybe you cum too quick

Elaborate more on the blowjob OP. How long? Did she lick your balls/ass?

>Not making a connection when you visit a prostitute.

Grow up faggot.

After maybe an hour of jackin off maybe like 5 min of sucking, she also let me grab her ass. I didn't keep track of time but we went over

>don't tell her
>continue seeing her
>continue not cumming
>place bet on her becoming anxious about making you cum
>say things like "maybe next time" "you're getting closer"
>enjoy your massages

This

how big is ur dick, is she impressed by your size?

Shit she does amazing work no shit she probably knows my dick better than I do, she's a pro. And I last long, longer than all her previous clients, she has everything down not just the erotic part, my neck and back are worked like a pro

I call bullshit unless you took a canoe there

brooklyn.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/

How could you even tell which of these is legit?

Just ask her for a blowjob

Funny, never gave thought to measure it eyeballing it i can guess 5in I'll get back to that when I'm erect again

>prostitutes
>giving a shit about size

Flooding is down significantly. Only little parts of water around the houston area, been seeing her before the storm, got sucked by new girl like 3hrs ago. No major or minor floods in sight. Thanks for watching news, Harvey was a blast

Funny tho girls were still advertising during storm. I'd have be out of my goddamn mind to swim there in that weather for a rub down

Avoid places that advertise legitimate spas, that's begging for traps and raids. avoid ads with excessive emojis, a few are ok, use best judgement. don't ask for pics, most are usually fake anyway the girls are real though. Avoid if the ad says no cops or she asks if your cop on phone. Aside from that don't be nervous and stuttery over phone, ask for price by the hour, be calm and professional don't ask for lewd things on phone. If it's a $50-70 it's a regular professional massage, if it's $130-160 is an erotic massage. Use best judgement don't be stupid and don't be scared. You'll be set.

Is hate to be wrong about that, I like seeing her, I don't plan on stopping

If she doesn't want to give you a blowjob she'll say so. She already jacks you off. Not a stretch. Grow some confidence.

>we hug before and after the massage
She's obviously begging for it.

You could casually bring it up.

>One day when I was in another city/you were unavailable I went to another massage place and they gave me a blow job. Is that something you'd be willing to do?

Probably so. Independent sensual massage therapists seem to be new to the web, I can't really research much on it on google, I know the rules of professional massage spas, little independent massage therapists have grey areas cause each are different. Can't find much info online

God I know she gives that vibe so much. I can't tell if that's her doing her job or she wants me, either can be just as beleivable as the other. Seriously I'm addicted to her

Who the fuck cares.

I wanna bang my regular.

Threads gonna die?