How does it feel knowing your life has no real purpose?

How does it feel knowing your life has no real purpose?

You want to die but you don't have the resolve to take your own life?

yes

It's a horrible thing that I'd never wish on any human. I just wish I had a male to love me

It feels like a crushing weight all over, yet at the same time a complete emptiness like you're hollow. It's never sad, there is a legitimate lack of emotion or feeling. Like you aren't even human. I love it.

Honestly at this point im just waiting it out, if life gets too bad i already have a helium tank used for balloons next to my bed, I already have a CPAP machine with a full face mask and a way to ensure a good seal on the tank...right now im just waiting on family to forget about me or pass away and then i will take my own life.

A male? You're female?

No sir

My life isn't shit enough to do it yet

I drink, it makes it fine

idk man ever since i had to dump my cheating gf i've been depressed and alone as fuck

shut up, cynical nihilistfag

Fucking faggot. This is why you're alone. Nobody likes a faggot.

fucking angsty teenagers.fuck off. There is no purpose. Stop looking for it.

I understand you likely still have feelings for her but I've never understood this effect. She cheated on you, she doesn't care enough aboit you to even break up before getting another boyfriend. She's scum and you shouldn't give her the time out of your day spent being sad about it.

I have to stay in solitude because I'm "different"

make your purpose to spam propagandists on /b with spidy pix
you'll feel better than you ever imagined

My life has meaning because I have accepted Jesus Christ into my heart. Once you have done the same you will have purpose.

Then stop being different...nothing good about being a fag. You're just delusional because you don't get out enough

Nah the second I knew she cheated she was dead to me and she tried to contact me a few times but I ignore her. I won't forgive the shit she did.
Doesn't change the fact that the happy time we had was great and I don't think I'll find another great SO again in my lifetime.

Used to be fun when I the amount of money I had was parallel to my lack of self-control, now it's dreary as fuck.

It feels great.
I have nothing to lose my little job is to experience the world.

You make a pretty good point actually. Props to you. Here's hoping shit works out for you. Although anonymous advice from others is pretty meaningless imo.

I guess
At least I have someone to talk to though...

don't listen to
dumbass

It doesn't have to be a male, you ignorant fag. It doesn't even have to be a person. In fact, before anything loves you, love yourself first.

dont care :/ life is meaningless we come from nothing and we go into nothing

like shit

A big barbell on my back and some invisible guy keeps putting on more plates every year.

> How does it feel knowing your life has no real purpose?

This is pretty neat.

> You want to die but you don't have the resolve to take your own life?

wat

meh. you'll get over it.

I'll give you a free (you)
and i am going to this thread

All life is meaningless. I'm really okay though. I have a lot of problems I need to fix but I love myself.

Life's meaningless isn't nearly as disheartening as its viciousness.

We give our lives meaning. If you feel like life is meaningless, that's your fault.

Yeah morty (burp)... God does not exists
>at the distance you can hear reddit clapping in euphoria

Only weak ass faggots fear of life think in a nihilist way. The fact that nothing really matters, but you must play with the rules, makes people do the greatest things.

post contact info
potentially find someone
???
ect.

bad

I don't give a fuck, I'm just trying to enjoy myself while I can