Sup Forums mod.

hooker

chef wendys $8.75

Enema cook

POTUS

Prostitution

Any retail. Not even cold calling sales sucks so bad

I agree with this so damn much.
Retail workers get so much flak for no god damn reason.

Construction

> thread

rimjob

Sup Forums moderator.

MODS

Getting paid to fuck niggers, just Google blacked.com

any position in a fast food restaurant in the united states.

Waiters.

assistant crack whore

>wendys
>"chef"
that's a bit much

Be more specific OP, the level of severity in the word "sucks" is not well defined here, as many human beings would be able to come up with many, many different definitions for that phrase "sucks"...... How about the simple fact that you have to work a large portion of your lifetime in order to be anything important in this world. Pics unrelated

Janitor at a school for tards

I've never understood this. You go to place to get service. Hate on person providing service. Why not just place order and get on with your day?

GP medicine would suck ass though.

I know that girl she's only 17
MODS
CP

I don't get why people demean waiters and treat them like shit. They do, though, and the waiters still have to kiss the customers' asses in order to be paid. Waiters are paid niggers, and they have to do it with a smile.

This is why I nominate waiters as being the most degrading job.

I've never known a meter maid that was appreciated.

But in the opposite side, fuck you anthony bordain, you probably have the best job on the planet. (Perticualy before CNN and the travel channel when it was just you, a camera man, a pack of smokes, and a fuckload of booze and heroin)

Sure fag nobody knows any fag in Sup Forums.

newfag

Working at a landfill.

IT

Hey I know that girl too......

What can you do, there are a lot of rage filled idiots who can't actually get aggressive with people who would knock their teeth out. So they go nuts on people in retail, knowing full well of they retaliate they will get fired.

Luckily, I worked for a bookies. So I gave those cunts just as much as I got.

>mfw they try fucking with a 6'3, 15 stone, chubby indian gorilla

Depends on age and gender and shit. A teen working at mcdonalds kinda sucks, but its a job. A grown ass man working there is pathetic. A older woman being a lunchlady at a school is quite fitting - a young woman there is looked down on.

That being said, some jobs that are universally shit are cesspool workers/guy who sucks shit out of portapotties, anyone working at walmart or amazon, gas station attendants, people who work at cheap shitty carwashes, dishwashers (unless your mexican), and those people who try to make you sign up for shit in the mall.

Cleaning cum stains from jackoff booths

show the lad some respect, he has a proper title ya know

>jizz mopper

You sound like a judgemental asshole

schoolteacher. shit pay, shit hours, must do massive work off the clock, endless requirments, your audience hates you, and if you put your dick in just one little tyke, everyone gets angry at you for trying to get some job satisfaction.

This.

I worked in retail for almost two years. Not lying when I say that it was one of the main reasons why it was the worst period of my entire life. You really do feel subhuman when you work there.

Custodian at any school

I purposefully try to make life a living hell those assholes who call me 10 times a fucking day selling me insurance, or extended warranties or lower my credit card rates of any of that shit.
I know they may not have much of a choice about where they work, especially since most of them aren't even American. But god damnit those fucking auto-dialers call and hang up on me 5 or 10 times before I even get to the point of hearing their shitty foreign accents trying to convince me that they have any fucking idea what credit card I have that they are trying to lower the rate of.
They read the script, they know they are trying to scam people, they aren't fucking innocent of this shit.
FUCK I hate every single person who has any fucking thing to do with cold call telemarketing.
Before you start talking about No-Call lists you need to know, No-Call lists don't apply to commercial phones. So I can't put my number on any of that shit....and yes I do have to answer it. I love what I do, and people appreciate the services I offer. But those telemarketing fucktards.. .If their life isn't a fucking nightmare of getting screamed at constantly there is no justice in the world.

Judgemental? Fuck yes i am. Everyone is. I dont see how that makes me an asshole though. A grown man working a minimal wage part time job with zero benefits is pathetic in my eyes - it tells me somewhere, at some point, that man fucked up. Im not saying it makes them a bad person. Im just saying i think less of them than i would of a teenager working the same job.

Btw youre a judgemental asshole for judging me for being judgemental. The door swings both ways asshole.

Sup Forums mod

lmao

A fluffier, or the pour person who has to clean the cum off the windows and floors in a nudie booth.

I used to clean restrooms at a bus stop, the women's was much dirtier tan the men's.

>shit pay

I've never seen a teacher driving a shitty car or live in a shitty house. Teachers getting paid shit is a meme.

toilet paper,what the fuck do they do with all that toilet paper?

Agreed. The talk like the average 50/55k a year isn't a good wage, but they also get weekends, holidays, and an additional three months a year off. Yeah, being a teacher must blow...

Everything is relative. Teachers put in some heavy hours and have to deal with some utter bullshit nonstop, both from their students and from administration. Yeah, its a decent paying job that provides a living and benefits and a path to retirement. But is it worth the cost? It depends how much theyre paid - which depends where they work.

Take a teacher in a well off suburban school district, and yeah, its probably worth it. But a teacher who has a classroom of inner city kids and gets paid maybe half that of the suburb teacher? Probably not worth the anguish.

I wouldnt say its the most degrading job overall. But to say its cake is wildly misleading.

Worked part time for two years at a theme park in retail, one of the worst things I've ever gone through. Every customer has expectations that are impossible to deliver, they want you to fix their every problem, but the departmental communication is awful and so problems take forever to fix. The managers talk to you like dirt because you're young, and so do the customers, threatening that they'll make a complaint about you to scare you. Truly terrible, work your ass off to avoid ever working in retail, luckily for me it was just a part time thing, but being at a theme park just made it a thousand times worse. Not to mention the some of the lowlife colleagues who work with you who will forever be stuck in part time work on £6.50 an hour getting molested by cunt customers.

as far as being degraded like as a person with a life? life coal miner or sewage diver

breathing

What was the nastiest thing you had to clean up?

Working at McDonalds.

What do you think they do on those weekends? Who grades the homework and the tests and draws up coursework? The majority of that happens on their "off time". Just because they arnt physically at work doesnt mean they are not working.

The problem is bad teachers do the bare minimum, and give the good teachers a bad name. The good teachers have to go above and beyond and sacrafice their own personal time to help enrich the education of their students. They genuinely believe in what theyre doing, and go out of their way to find methods to make sure the entire class is learning.The bad teachers decide teaching "is too hard" and become jaded and dont give a fuck, they just want to grade those cookiecutter handouts fast as possible so they can sit on their couch sipping wine while watching real housewives. They dont care about the students - they just want to get it over with and get paid.

Bad teachers deserve all the hate, absolutely. But the good teachers deserve praise. They are getting a raw deal - they have to work extra hard and make up for the several layers of shit teachers in the grades before them that had their current students previously. And they get hated all the while, being told how easy their job is and how they get all this time off.

One of the major faults with unions is the inability to shed shitty employees. Teacher unions have many crucial benefits - but in the end they cause just as much harm.

Front end developer
Anything Java

It's cake, and that's not misleading. I worked in the private sector for 10 year before becoming a teacher. Teacher's union makes firing even the most incompetent teacher next to impossible and good teachers move into better schools pretty quickly because it's about the only way the district administration can reward good teachers without the unions getting all pissy about it.

And as far as the work-load and that crap about having to put in a whole bunch of extra hours grading papers. It's really up to the teacher how much homework we assign, and even if you do have to assign homework that only you can grade (like higher level math or composition classes) you're still given at least 1 and sometimes 2 hours during your work day to do it. Don't spend you 'free hour' bitching about how hard your job is and you've got the time you need.
Also who the fuck anywhere in any profession other than teaching gets an 'in service day' those days when your customers (the students) don't come to school, so you can participate in 'training' or get caught up on other stuff.
I haven't even started on the absolutely lavish retirement plan most teachers get.
Teaching is one of the easiest job a worthless liberal arts grad can get.

jizz mopper

If you can grade homework in your 90 minutes of free time during the schoolday, youre obviously one of the bad teachers. Just because you dont complain about it being hard doesnt mean youre good at what you do.

Again, a good teacher has far less free time than a bad teacher. Bad teachers who do the minimum work and complain how stressful it is are the literal cancer of education. Like you said, unions make it impossible to cut the shitty people out of the workforce. They are cemented in for life and cannot be reprimanded. Giving them more work/more troubles students ends only with less results in the end. The bottom line is always making sure the students are getting the best possible education - unfortunately harpy lazy cunts believe that comes second to their "well deserved paycheck" and relaxation time.

If you arent willing to put your students before yourself, youre not a good teacher. Unfortunately good teachers can only do this for so long before becoming jaded themselves and slowly not giving a fuck anymore. The ones that can put up with the bullshit for decades (all the while knowing their coworkers are fucking them in the ass) are legends. Theres a reason good teachers have their students remember them and come back as adults to visit them - and why bad teachers are remembered for "oh her? Yeah she was such a cunt" if at all. Ive had teachers that reamed us out with hard work and tons of homework and road the fuck out of us, and despised them - until i reflect years later on how much they taught me. The bad ones who i used to think were great because they gave minimal work to do? I dont remember their names even - or i remember them as being a joke.

Education is easy or hard as you make it. The fact that absolute shit tier people are allowed tenure is what is destroying education and in turn our peoples future.

Fucking kekd

Its a job?

Why?

cheap prostitute
anyone who has sex in a public bathroom is basically trash

Brava!

How can Sup Forums afford to hire janitors?

Goddamn you, Norm. Beat me to it.