Why aren't people attacking Antifa?

Why aren't people attacking Antifa?

We should.
Bump

It's not "cool" to yet.

Yet.

Because of images like OP. GO ahead idiots and make them the victims...

they did, from 1939-1945, but those opposed to fascism won

now fuck off

Ah, the generic expression of the ignorant American who aren;t aware of their fascism. Shout as loud as you can so you can't hear all the rational explanantions of how huge a cunt you're being

NYPA

Because these Antifa loosers show up Mon-Fri 8am-5pm while the rest of us are at work.

So? Take leave or meet them on a Saturday or Sunday

antifa show up at pretty much the same time as the nazis. Antifa are genrally students while nazis are of working age

I bet this makes your grandpa and his buddies laugh. Congrats you have the sense of humor of 80 year old men.

Let's just ignore the marching nazis?

Antifa is highly functional to the far left liberal jews, spreading chaos and making not so bright right wingers to fall for the bait, attacking them. You touch an antifa and you're automatically a nazi. Antifa are the (((left))) shock troops.

Newfag spotted

NYPA either, faggot.

Antifa is the brainchild of Mark Zuckerberg, the Facebook founder who wants open borders and power surpassing all current world governments. This is why I don't have a facebook account and if I were religious I would say he's the antichrist.

Because people know antifa is right.

Because everyone other than AntiFA knows that attacking people for their beliefs does them more good than it does you.

Because violence is why antifa is losing.

yeah fuck off nigger faggot

Hi, Reddit!

Immigrants r tekken ur jerbs or you have jobs pick one you cretin

Violence against innocent white people is right?

What if Trump supporters started carrying guns in Berkeley from now on?

Hello wall

fun fact about fascism: if you're allowed to talk negatively about fascism you're not in a fascist country fucktard

Yes.

Because I have a job.

Because they'll bring the fight to you.

You can always use the bullet vs vester

because no one outside of Sup Forums knows about antifa

>attack
>pour water on

Now, the guy's a cunt, sure; but fuck, grow a fucking pair of balls you stupid twat.

I'm not sure what you mean, explain?

We'd be exercising the right to bare arms

>Immigrants r tekken ur jerbs or you have jobs pick one you cretin

>Have job but fear illegals who get no minimum wage could take it
>Hurr durr don't complain

Trump supporters already are behind things like the Charlottesville run over and causes like white supremacists bullshit. Even of not all support those kinds of believes, the damage to their reputation thanks to their retarded President is done, every Trumo supporters is a potential white supremacists/nazi thanks to him not condemning those attacks.

our means americans

immigrants are taking american jobs and dont stimiluate the economy at all because they live 35 to a house and what they don't spend on that goes back to their bomb/drug making families.

because we arent all violent douche bags

all right, just asking

You probably wouldn't admit we live in a police state.

That's bcause I'm in the UK

and don;t be a fucking idiot. The US is a fledgling fascist state. Luckily Trump's approval rating is currently lower than masterbating with a cheesegrater, so his influence will be shortlived

Republican or Democrat? I need to learn the SAD parties

And the winner is.... the hammer

>grows a pair of balls

>Now, the guy's a cunt, sure; but fuck, grow a fucking pair of balls you stupid twat.

No I already pissed my pants when the media lied and said Trump mocked a disabled reporter.

But on the other hand, mocking and attacking a disabled vet is just like the liberation of France.

I won't go looking for a fight with the alt-right but they should face non-violent counter protests.

The Civil Rights movement didn't need antifa.

Politics is for kids. Adults use business ;)

FRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

if your job is so fucking replaceable that someone who is so destitute that they'd risk jumping the border can do it, well, maybe you shouldn't be getting paid all the much anyway.

Look at the well concealed udders on that chick at the end. Hidden treasure

No, people are just getting fed up with liberal bullshit and violent lefties defending blacks committing crimes, cops getting shot for no fucking reason other than being cops, white people being shamed just for being white and politicians egging on violence in Berkeley. And you know what's in California blows east

the hover hand of chad seeks to calm the situation, it doesnt appear to be working.

just placid resistance with no real progress, huh? How much has ever changed for people in struggle without violence?

rather than asking circumstantial questions we can advocate human rights by asking what is good in a minority that is not in the majority.

Isn't this getting old you will be going to war with NK soon stop tearing yourselves apart from within

>if your job is so fucking replaceable that someone who is so destitute that they'd risk jumping the border can do it, well, maybe you shouldn't be getting paid all the much anyway.

Thanks, I'm black.

OK, so:

Let them eat cake!

Laws for you but not for me!

Welcome to absolutist France!

Antifa is fighting against capitalism exploiting people!

because we'll fuck you up

>let them eat cake
see even pussy ass France started chopping heads off when they saw a misplacement of wealth while their people were starving.

>those evil cowardly terrorists ran people over with a truck in france!
>that brave american grew a pair and ran over those antifa terrorists in virginia!

ironic doublethink is still doublethink

>turn whiny babies into historic martyrs.
Let them fizzle out, they ain't doing shit.

holy fuck that's a nice kalashnikov for for some one who's against fascism ironically enough.

Do you think the media is going to take a young black man in a hoodie engaging even in defensive violence and push a fair and accurate picture of who that young man is and what he wants?

There's a reason why the polite and clean-cut Civil Rights movement succeeded.

don't expect any of these basement dwelling shit heels on Sup Forums to have good perspective on politics. I urge you, if you're interested in learning about political theory do your own research, read essays etc.

They are getting fed up, until people start feeling unsafe with raids and marches everywhere because of disgruntled autists that want to stop those "SJW scum" at all costs. In the end people prefer being mad than feeling unsafe, so shit like supremacists, nazis, Trump supporters, etc, are all losing the battle to that same autistic and relentless pursuit of "SJW bullshit". People won't tolerate another with hunt.

So what minority are you talking about? Muslims, mexicans, LGBT or inner-city blacks on the welfare check? I'm not interested in their definition of virtue, it doesn't sound like a healthy lifestyle

Next time you are at your "Free Speech" rally you should definitely just start fighting them. Probably should bring a gun and start shooting them this time, the guy with the car wasn't nearly clear enough of how violent the left.

>Why aren't people attacking Antifa?
Because then you'd be as bad as them.

too bad your dumbass pulled the 1911 dubs
>communists are fascists derrrrrrp

The media didn't cover it when my brother got killed by a corrupt cop. Why should I expect this selective ass journalism that's supported by the people that want to keep me down to help me?

Yeah so you can lose your 2nd amendment rights hahahaha how obvious is it that these fucks are all brainwashed and created for this exact reason damn everyone is dumb

Because most people wouldn't know a fascist even if Kim Jung Un was dick slapping them to the tune of his dictator theme song.

I don't know who you're talking about but I'm okay with keeping myself safe any day and that has nothing to do with being mad. I keep a lot of guns in my place, lol

Goldfish Goyim

it's fate ftw

Yawn. I'm not interested in shooting anyone, but if I have to I will with zero regret

Troll harder and faster next time

Yeah, A tad bit to confused to fuck with I'd say. This bitch prob a sharp shooter.

>>Funny how the alt right forgot the alt left got guns too
>>Can shoot too ask Rep Scalise

Blood for blood now huh? Now we're getting nasty

Why don't you leave and go somewhere else? Nobody likes liberals, they're violent, annoying and fucking stupid

>ak
>sharpshooter
pick one

We'll see who knows how to use them better, i got news for ya, its not the dress wearing nancy boys you see here

It's almost like he was joking

newfag are you really trying to imply an ak can't be used to sharpshoot?

They will tear you all apart l'm sorry for what happened to your brother but violence will play into there hands in fact the very existence of BOTH SIDES plays into their hands pretty sad really.

Thanks for your insightful post, Rachel Maddow.

That is one of the potential outcomes that is desired though

well it's no svd

Thank you for at least understanding what is happening in a grander scheme.

We are quickly approaching Unthink and I personally think the dilution of knowledge and ideas based on ability to not enunciate one's own thoughts is double-un-good.

Keep fighting the good fight.

i know next to nothing about guns and i know the ak suffers from accuracy issues. it's desired for it's rugged dependability not it's accuracy.

i bet you'd have taken an assault rifle to pulse as well eh? you try hard columbine edgelords are fucking retarded.

That wasn't Antifa tho

These fags are just fuckwits. If you're so sure you're right, take off your disguises. No better than nigger-chimps looting in Houston.

that's not really what mikhail kalashnikov designed it for.

"DEATH TO THOSE WHO THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN ME!" ~Antifa, Altright, isis, etc...

>bare arms
Like this?

The ak wouldn't be my first pick for accuracy. If you want to shoot at the alt-right spend some $$ and use quality guns like what we're using, hell we'll even teach you how to shoot it before we duke it out

Better to die swinging than laying down

well what are you using?

>Bare arms

Jesus you're an idiot.

>Communist
>American made M16

Pick one you worthless faggot.

I hate all of you.

You are everything wrong with this world.

Stop.