I'm working on making it to where a reply to a thread like this would give me a good shock with an Arduino and a little...

I'm working on making it to where a reply to a thread like this would give me a good shock with an Arduino and a little Python code. What does Sup Forums think?

Its a plan I guess.
What does your ass look like?

why is it so squished looking

Ok. I hope that gets going for you op

Because it's an absurdly tight fit.

Post a timestamp
write "caged beast" and the date

op you are a faggot kill yourself

How long are you going to wear that?
And what does your ass look like?

I was planning on going the whole weekend, but I have little self control and no keyholder.

self control is easier the harder the key is to get.

Fill a condom with water and the key, throw it in the freezer. If it'll take an hour for relief, you won't grab the key on a whim.

It's what I'm doing right now.

Cute butt.
What's the longest you have gone?

Just hope the freezing and thawing doesn't damage the key. Or maybe hope it does.

>What does Sup Forums think?

degenerate

I've done that in the past with decent-ish results, but now I have a roommate and she makes it hard to pull such things off. I used rivits at one point too, but this cage makes that impossible.

Just over a week with a HT2 small. I loved it, but it's harder to keep clean with that coverage.

Do you use plugs?

Leave your key at work

I haven't yet. Both types kinda scare me.
My cage has one, but the angle is all wrong and it just hurts. :(

I wish i had thought of that yesterday.

Do you like ass play?
And your cock looks so cute in that pic.

how did you get the rivets out?

I've been thinking of that as an ultimate end to chastity, but if you got them out easy peasy I'll have to be more creative.

Never really tried it. I had a keyholder that wanted to use a feeldoe on me, but she got back with an ex before I could give it a shot.

This is the smallest I have.

I had a pair of pliers and just pulled the cap off. It definitely took a bit of effort, but wasn't secure. I wish I had a MIG welder. One tack and it'd be over.

*rather TIG. MIG would burn like all hell.

You could give it a try right now.
That one doesn't look too comfortable.

you can do it low energy using an atiny85

Is it painful to make it so small?

J

It's probably going to take a keyholder forcing it on me to give it a go. I like the idea, but wouldn't be in the mood without that side of it.

Surprisingly, the smaller it it the more comfy. If I have no room to grow, it's just snug rather than painful.

Whatever gets you going.
Ever lose a key and not find it?

see that's the fun of chastity, you're not unable to get pleasure, you just have to get it like a girl.

My old keyholder introduced me to forced orgasms with a cage on with a hitachi. It's going to be hard to top that intensity.

Why don't you just stab yourself with an icepick?