ALRIGHT

ALRIGHT....

>I have a friend who I kinda wanna fuck, but she has a boyfriend.
>Recently, shes been complaining about him and hanging our more with me.
>We were really close to begin with, but we are hanging out almost 24/7 now.
>begin to touch each other (cuddle and shit like that)
>tells me shes thinking of breaking up with her boyfriend

My question: Am i about to cuck this guy, or have I been ultra friend-zoned?

(pic not her but they look extremely alike)

what state are you in op?

the one with guns and Hurricane Harvey

Are you attractive and are you autistic? I assume the answer to at least one is yes

about a 6 i guess....and no, I dont have any for of autism...but I am on Sup Forums so i guess am a little bit

I went through the same thing before, we even made out. I was deep in the friend zone. After she broke up with her boyfriend, she found another guy who wasn't me. I don't know your situation.

Honestly op, if you go for it now she might want to date you. Heres the thing if you wait till she breaks up with him she might still fuck you and you can stay close friends, but women have a laundry list of dudes they want to fuck when finally single. And its based on convience, so being at the top is actually the worste place to br. If they cheat on dudes though tvey are more likley to date the person they cheat on with. But who wants a hoe

It's too late OP. That ship has sailed. You didn't make your move when she first started hanging out, so now you've friend zoned yourself.

you may get a pity fuck from her because she wants to piss her BF off, but don't count on it.

true....i tried to ask her out a few times in the past, but she always pulls some "I dont wanna ruin our friendship" shit....I was hoping thins might be different this time tho

Trust me op, you can do it. I believe in you.

thx....ill try not to fuck it up if I get the chance

Yea...I'm a random internet person. I know nothing about your situation. But I would say your best chance is to JUST be friends. If you are not okay with that, then remove her from your life. There is a chance she will miss you and want to go out with you. If not, move the fuck on. The whole friend-waiting-to-be-more thing does not work user. Also, do yourself a favor and read "No more mr. nice guy" or "Models", by Mark Manson.

ill look them up....I have some other women I have a better chance of dating/fucking....but shes my first choice and shes not as fucked up

Niba you're in the god zone. She's not friend zoning you. Play it right and you will be fucking her brains out soon enough

if she breaks up with him for you, she'll break up with you for someone else.

Fuck her my nigga, show her that ultimate love. Send her ex boyfriend friend a video of you creampie-ing her asshole

You started with an all caps word for no other reason than needless beta expression.

She looks nothing like that I'm sure.

She's not going to fuck you. Trust me.

You do realize she's just gonna do the same thing to you eventually right? Don't be a tool you fucking idiot. Find a girl that doesn't bounce from guy to guy.

Don't be a fuckwit.

If you do, you've been manipulated by a whore.

If you date her, nothing prevents her frpm doing the same to you.

You aren't cucking anything but your own integrity.

So you want to date a girl who would cuddle another guy while she's with another guy?

She'll do the same to you and worse. Scratch that. She won't do anything with you because she's using you for comfort.

Women like to cuddle. That's all you're getting.

don't have her tell you what you don't wanna her ;because you are just friends or you would had'or
have done something with her years ago-----fucking noob

Lad, sounds like you need to challenge him to a Glasgow Cockfight.
You'll need kelts and steel toed boots for the both of ya.
Whoever is left standin wins the lass.
And the loser has been given a free sex change, from all the kicking that goes on.

>don't have her tell you what you don't wanna her

what the fuck is wrong with you? speak english.

look at these incels, lol

what do you mean

you upset little pussie.i bet you walk her to class. making eye contact with the dude who severing her the cock?

I'm in the exact same situation. We've been friends for 15 years. What do?

Fuck her on the d-low retard

Fuck her right in the pussy secretly tape it pos to Sup Forums you get laid we get off a win win.

This is how your relationship is going to end.

If you guys were cuddling and shit, and shes thinking of brteaking up w/ her bf then fuck yeah you about to cuck that dude. Once she breaks up with him help her through it, keep the cudling/touching shit going on, and then ask her out. You about to get some pussy man lmao

Im afraid it's not a matter of whether or not you can fuck her anymore. At this point, it's about you realizing that she is a dangerous person to have in your life.

You are the one being cucked. I assume she talks to you about her life problems and relies on you for emotional support. Sure, you get to cuddle her but her Chad boyfriend gets to fuck her as hard as he wants.

Whatever criticism she may have of her boyfriend is the exact same criticism she would have of you if you were in a relationship with her.

>talks to girl
>thinks she's cute
>spends lots of time with her
>helps her emotionally
>"I wouldnt do that if I were your bf"
>cuddles her and is proud
>she leaves
>sucks her bf's dick and lets him fuck her doggystyle and cum on her face

Sounds to me like the both of you are getting cucked by the same bitch. Even if you did get to fuck her or date her, what makes you think she will be a better girlfriend to you than to her current bf?

Move on, OP. Find yourself someone who is wife material. I don't know how old you are so maybe this just comes with wisdom, but one day you'll realize that all of the one night stands mean nothing. What matters is having a gf that understands you and wants you to be happy. I know it sounds cheesy but sometimes the most obvious answers are right in front of our faces. I wish you the best in life, OP. Don't fall for this thot's (((trick))).

There's no such thing as the "friend zone", no-one thinks wow this person is wonderful to me in every aspect so I shall make sure I never suck his dick, it's all ALL all *all* a matter of whether they find you attractive or not. If not, you're a friend at best no matter what you do - this isn't a friend zone, it's just not being considered physically doable

Im about as attractive as her boyfriend and we're both fucking autists....He just does manlier shit and sucked her dads dick...Im 19 btw

>(((trick)))

Ah, OK, we can ignore you now.

My best advice for you is to find someone else. I'm not trying to be mean her, just trying to give you my best advice. Fuck her if you can just make sure you wear a condom and don't get feelings.

Was my advice bad? To find a respectable woman and settle down with someone decent?