Spoopy Sup Forums: Story time

So when I was younger I decided to work for one of those part time staffing agencies while i transitioned out of the navy.

>Go to this creepy as fuck area of around 500 warehouses
>They all look identical what the shit
>Run down looked like it was made during ww2
> get lost because half of the building numbers were missing
>This one warehouse has part of the digits of the warehouse I need decide to go in it
>The only vehicles outside were plateless white vans
>Go inside thinking maybe they were working on registering these as shipment vehicles
>I see what looks like prison cells with kids toys inside
>See about 10 men wearing black suits and all wearing sunglasses
>I realized this wasnt the right spot
>super creeped out and trying to sneak out because I didnt want these creepy fucks to see me
>They see me
>"Get the fuck out of here or we will kill you and your entire family"
>"You didnt see shit and keep your mouth shut
>I didnt say a word gave a thumbs up and left
>decided I didnt want to work this part time gig at what looks like a child trafficking syndicate nearby
>Get the fuck out of the place
>Never return

What the fuck did I see Sup Forums?

I have another creepy story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbKZFmVghkU
youtube.com/watch?v=zdaCHPMqmX4&index=16&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0UrbEUXhRQ&index=17&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maby you found the Finders.

The fuck is that?

They were reptilians. You done saw you some Ayy lmao's.

You found the lab they make jews in

youtube.com/watch?v=nbKZFmVghkU

This is some pedowood shit

Did I really stumble into shit like this?

There was legit cage looking things with steel bars and kids toys inside with little sleeping mats

Cia child traffickers. They keep children for politicians to use as sex slaves, organ harvests and so on and so forth.

Seeing criminal act
>Not calling the police
You are a accomplice now

it is actually a very well organized people snatching ring that has more sophisticated equipment then the CIA.

Why arent threads about these fucks plastered all over Sup Forums?

political conspiracies are Sup Forums related

It's possible. People out there are doing some scary shit. However i'd think if you did it would surely have resulted in your death.

>implying the cops dont work with them
>Wanting to die in the desert with my whole family
>Implying this isnt the whole fucking system

it shows up from time to time, The initial investigation was publicly blocked by the CIA and you can get in trouble for digging in to it.

also the white van thing is a good lead because the majority of the snatching that is done is with regular white vans, many witnesses have said this and also the franklin cover up the kids stated they were taken to parks by these people in white vans waiting around the block from the targets and they would lore the kids their for the people and then would get paid and sometimes asked to participate in the rituals with them for more money.

go on...

>implying you aren't a paranoid retard

:3 wanna be friends?

pretty much it, like most "conspiracy theories" there are so many videos with the same information so it is what it is, if you want and in depth look at it i suggest watching this, Ted was the man and he knew what was going on. Rip youtube.com/watch?v=zdaCHPMqmX4&index=16&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0UrbEUXhRQ&index=17&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E you will have to scroll through to find it because their is other stuff in there.

Im going to call you in like 5 minutes

:3 we can diiscuss piroggis

So why isnt this stufff discussed on Sup Forums more?