YLYL?

YLYL?

Bump

The new cancer is art

I SHALL SAVE THIS THREAD !!!!!!!

I wish I had this much time to ruin ylyl, and then leave trap and cuck threads alone.

As far as shitposting goes, this is pretty nice

I'm not complaining

no it completely sucks

this is a new one

:(
Just enjoy it

Thanks bro, this thread clearly needed that bump.
Goya when?

OP here you guys suck. Also check'em.

Would spend

I'd rather have that than gore or other disgusting shit

pics you shouldn't share and FB fap are getting art also

dali

Tbh the art is not as bad

waiting on my booze so posting nanners

Why? You're doing this for yourself. If I were you I'd probably do the same thing. I'm a troll and you sir are trolling hard today. Only attacking YLYL? Who hurt you?

This was a battle of behemoths. YLYL the one thread that was said by all to be immortal des. But here lays it's corpse of 1000 underager's desu~. You think that this is just a kill joy?, no! des. This show that you have power over the content on this board.
Fight the faggotry; slay the trap threads. Reclaim Sup Forums for what it truly is. Not an adolescent's grooming ground; indoctrination to the homosex, of mind and body des. Psychological manipulation of the youth that stray here looking for a "meme", because their retarded brother let slip 1&2.
Kill the face's of Sup Forums, shitting all over our basic principle of Anonymity, and the freedom that entails.
Destroy the cam whores, judgeing their self worth by the amount of bumps they receive before they have to cling onto their audience with a poorly taken selfie. Needlessly killing threads with OC potential in the process.
The dick rate threads that are purely a cover for collecting dick pics that won't come up in a google search so that they can be used for gay bots on homosex dating sites.

Look at the catalog, the threads of reposted content, stale, and readily available else where. Stubborn to let free real estate for fear of missing their pray.
There's more at stake here than a meme posting thread. This is a war on both yours and your siblings minds. To pervert you in ways that not only suit a sexual lust desu. But for your sympathy to further degrade society as a whole.

Nice, but it's needed in cuck, trap, dick rate threads too...

Tl;dr

Running out guys.

OFF BY ONE NOOOOOO JOHN

Like it!

Thanks Lori