What's the worst things /b has ever done?

What's the worst things /b has ever done?

(I wanna see what other freaks are here)

>had sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation

I gave myself herpes

i ate half a bag of oreos, took out the cream 4 the rest, replaced it with toothpaste (odorless) and gave it to a friend :D

I didn't love her back

>Cheated on my gf of 2 years at the time with a sexy ass girl twice.
>She found out, only knows about one time. She's still with me.

>When I was young ~ 8ish +-2 years played dress up, mainly nude with my female neighbor who was the same age, mainly sexual things.. Many times

I've came in at least seven different girls over the years before I met my wife. Every one of them were local sluts. I know of three of them that have kids who's ages match-up to the time-frame I fucked their mothers. I did it, because 1, there's no better feeling than not pulling out and 2, I knew if I knocked them up, they were too poor and their reputations were too terrible to do anything about it.

I'm married with two kids now and never paid a dime of child support. One of these slurs won't even look me in the eyes when I see her in public.

How's that?

When I was like 12 I would have my dog lick my asshole while I jerked off.

When I was 9 I used to give my self hickies on my arm and tell the teachers people beat me up.

I did lots of dissociatives and binge drinking at 18

I dropped out of highschool

I broke into buildings a lot in my teenage years

When my grandma committed suicide I used it as an excuse to take days off from school

Really more pathetic than bad but whatevs

holy shit dude

True Story, bro.

>Pinch weed money from dealer
>groped all my friends little sisters ass
>Robbed a couple houses

Choked my wife's cat back when we were dating and she was at work. I dunno, I was drunk and it kept running from me. Something primal in me made me kill it. She still doesn't know.

While in a relationship, I was going online pretending to be a girl (cross dressing) and fooled many people into making them think I was in fact female. It was a bad addiction but I think it's slowly fading away and is now a thing of my past.

Drew pentagrams in my catholic school bathrooms and got caught. Went on several vandalism sprees prior and got in zero trouble. It was great, cause I would hear the principal on the announcements talk about "severe cases of vandalism" but it sucked when I got caught, but I didn't do it after that.

I let her walk all over me.
Not respecting myself.
I let her talk.
While I listened.

I let her scream.
As I tried to simply talk back.

I let her fucking emotionally abuse me.
But by the same token, I beat her at her own game by physically abusing her.

I fell in love.
She did too.

But we fell in love with the wrong people.

Fuck her.

Tortured my parents dog while they were away
Broke its teeth and everything
Blood shit piss everywhere
Lied and said it got hit by a motorcycle

Right now sending user to suside in the isis by dues vaulting link to thread
>

Fucked up the link imma try again

I repeatedly raped a 4 year old when I was 12. I became her favorite uncle. She's grown now, divorce, and has kids. We never talk about it and I'm not sure how much she remembers. But she does remember I was her favorite uncle.

like, us individually or as a board?

Reported.

I spent almost two years putting together everything I needed to move into a completely new and false identity.

I left a wife, kids, family, and for a new life in a new part of the country. You cannot fathom how easy it is to start completely over as long as you're willing to invest the time and you have no problem dropping emotional attachments.

>around the age of 6
>i hate my cat and he hates me
>cat claws me for no fucking reason
>i had enough of his shit
>i put both my hands around his neck with an evil smile
>as my cat is frighten for his fucking life, i begin to squeeze...slowly
>as i get tighter i can see in his face he is fucking terrified
>the last 5 seconds i let all my anger out and squeeze so god damn hard..
>i let go after realizing i almost killed him
>the fact i started off slow and got tighter was just fucking brutal and it was torture

I cried so hard after i realized what i did was terrible.

In sixth grade i convinced a kids girlfriend he was a bad person so she broke up with him, then proceeded to talk shit on facebook, he showed up to school the next day following me around in the morning screaming "come at me bro!" and trying to fight, i remember i was ignoring him and trying to play football and as me and the other 10-15 kids were laughing he tried to kick me and missed to fall on his back, i saw him later sitting in the field talking to his teacher while crying. A cop showed up to talk to me about cyber-bullying. It was funny at first but that was about 6 years ago and now i just feel bad.

Walk me through it user

Let me re-do that properly,
>Be me
>sixth grade year, just transferred to a new school
>notice a kid i dislike has a hot girlfriend
>proceed to sit at home, alone in my room and convince his girlfriend he's a horrible person
>show up to school the next day
>start playing two-hand touch football with my pals
>this boy shows up
>he angrily walks towards me screaming "come at me bro!"
>tries to push me to no avail
>i laugh and continue playing football
>he proceeds to scream "what you're running away now??!?!?!"
>he tries to kick me
>misses and lands straight on his ass
>everyone laughs
>bell rings and we go into class
>as we're walking to choir class we see this boy sitting in the field talking to his teacher and crying
>we laugh and joke
>six years later my parents hire a man to clear black berry bushes from our back yard
>I look out my window, and it's the same kid sitting there helping his father clear the bushes.

He doesn't know i live here but after those memories rushed back i instantly felt like a piece of shit

Made a sandwich today. Didn't close the bread

I think i have to alert the FBI for that one.

No one walked me through it, bro. Start looking scanning the obits nationwide for someone right around your age. Someone unassuming with a low profile, then write the state pretending to be them. Request a copy of their birth certificate.

Once you have that, Google the details and you'll be good. Also, don't tell a soul ad literally NEVER TELL ANYONE!

Thats called an open faced sandwich

I think I raped a college student.

I used a hose to spray a babysitters rabbits for 30-40 minutes at a time. I wanted to kill them because I wanted to pet them but they always ran from me so I tried to make them suffer.

I got sexually abused by another babysitters son, he abused my little brother too, and I never said anything about it.

I have herpes and hpv but I never tell any of the randos I've had sex with.

I let an mutual friend kill herself.

Be me, on vacation in a major city, prior to wi-fi being everywhere. Find an internet cafe, only two people in there, me, clerk and a young big guy. Its expensive as fuck, pay for the alloted time. Look up, shit, I still have to search for a hotel for the next day. The big guy gets up and goes out the door. My computer "times up" screen comes up. See that the computer the young guy was at is still has time on it. Slide over, start typing. A chatbox opens up. user, you haven't told me are we going out friday? Apparently its this guy's girlfriend. So it goes back and forth, I am answering this. Then I'm like, hey, I'm pissed, I need to get laid, I want some pussy and now. The response, okay, hey, what's got into you. Well, if I don't get some soon, I want to break up etc.. Well, at this point I am thinking this guy has to be coming back, so I head out the door. I turn left, look back and hear the door open the guy was apparently sitting outside smoking goes inside. I hear the door open up, by this time I had turned down the alley. I hear a shout, hey! And footsteps running. But by now he doesn't know where I went apparently.

Are you still in the 6th grade?

How about when you get a new job or apartment, don't they ask for references? I am surprised at how much information is on the internet. The only thing that keeps the people from finding me is I have an uncommon "common" name that apparently there are a lot of when you search.

Married?

lol

kek

You giving yourself head again?

I wipe sitting down.

Be a technician at a factory. An engineer from a major uni comes to work, he's difficult and dumb as a box of rocks. A frat boy, who apparently got into uni by his family's connection and legacy. He is almost fired, I told his boss send him back to me, I need the help, everyone, good idea. This guy is lazy as fuck, pulls up his chair and talks to the boss about golf all day. I finally get fed up, get your shit and all clear out your desk. He leaves and goes back to where he used to work. I see him and tell him if you don't get your papers and books off of that desk I will throw them away. A month goes by, three, six, warn him again. No response. I get a big trash can and dispose of it all, its probably like 30 books, and volumes of notes, etc. Six months later, hey, where is all my stuff. I threw it in the trash. For a week, he comes back, where is my stuff. Threw it away. His boss comes up, what did you do with user's stuff, I threw it away. The other managers, hey...forget it, I threw it away. The big boss comes up, what did you do, I told that jack ass for six months to get his shit out of here, and what part of I THREW HIS CRAP AWAY. Turns out it was all his college notes.

This young person came into our cafe during Ramadan and asked me to put his special homemade dinner in our employee fridge for him (he couldn't eat it until sunset), so I threw it in the trash.

Kek

did you and the cat ever make up?
or was the cat now terrified of you and just left you the fuck alone