So they managed to cure HIV and i guess the next step is finding cure for cancer

so they managed to cure HIV and i guess the next step is finding cure for cancer

yet autism and other sorts of mental retardation will NEVER be curable

why is that so?

Other urls found in this thread:

bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because autism mostly affects whites

because Autism doesn't real.

Are you comparing cure to a virus
to a cute for a mental condition?

I think you have a mental condition buddy

Because you can't cure autism with something that causes it.

autism is good for the economy. it's for the perfect wageslave who doesn't need or can obtain socializing and other things that distract from labor. an autistic person probably doesn't breed much either, so it helps population reduction

>real physical illness objectively observable.
>invented '''''illness''''' so lazy parents don't feel bad when their child misbehaves.

Also, this HIV vaccine shit comes out every year. It's always a dead end.

Because autism is a structural problem with the brain and not a pathogen.

They're starting to effectively cure againg.

bioviva-science.com/2016/04/21/first-gene-therapy-successful-against-human-aging/

They find a cure for HIV and cancer every other week. I'll believe it when I see it being implemented. Right now, it's nothing but Jewish propaganda, used to keep the masses' faith in scientists in tact, so they can further spread lies about climate change.

>a structural problem with the brain

Pseudoscience is a hell of a drug.

Because they're caused by vaccines

This.

It's like sticking a knife in a stab wound to stop the bleeding.

Cancer isn't just one disease. It's an umbrella term for hundreds of similar diseases. That's why it is not as simple as one cure for Cancer.

politics

>implying high functioning autism is real

WEWWWWWWW

>spread lies about climate change.
I live on a fruit farm.
Our water usage has been going up for 40+ years.
We're not growing.
Our yearly 90+ days in 1980: ~10
90+ days last summer: ~30

>cure for cancer

Lol

>yfw Soros gets the aging cure

they're already curing cancer. jimmy carter was getting ready to die and now he's fine.

Because Bill Clinton has AIDS not autism. If he starts having a hankering for jap crayon girly mags and video games, NIH will get on it. Otherwise, no.

They are already working on one using immunotherapy.

Autism is a side effect of vaxx.

I was thinking more along the lines of rejuvenating Stephen hawking.

But yours sounds more plausible.

oh dear god

Fucking cure herpes you smart science fuckers.

If there were a real cure for this shit, the kikes would never let it see the light of day. They'd keep it chained up in their dungeon and rape it whenever they need their own personal fix, all the while selling snake oil to everyone else. Hell, now they're even making the purchase of said snake oil mandatory.

Because there are many different ways the body can be fucked up to cause cancer as well as various mental conditions. They aren't as easy as "kill this nonhuman cell to cure disease"

Autism is a developmental problem that we can't even identify a single specific cause for. Our best bet there is diagnosing it as early as possible, kids who get identified and treated in very early childhood generally turn out perfectly normal. Problem is by the time most get diagnosed, it is far too late for any kind of conditioning to help.

Actually... If the knife sticks in the wound sop is to leave it there until in the OR where the surgeon is. The knife, if removed can cause even more blood loss.

Also, the faggot who lied about autism and vaccines got called out for it and recanted.

not before me