/eire/ + /celt/ = /éire/

heem edition

Other urls found in this thread:

haxball.com/?roomid=~28fdc49dad60c1db5c0bfe5fee176620adeb1d4b785c580be236796a9ed7e6f7e&pass=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Irish women are perfect

Ciaradesu is perfect.

>Decimates New Zealand
>Ineffective at test level

I'm perfect

That's kind of sad. Why don't you treat yourself?

You're perfect. All of you. Everything in this world is.

>rugby not being homegrown
Only irish people should play for ireland desu

God's in his heaven, all is right with the world.

AA here AMA.

whos that
she doesn't look like a typical iridh girl

Those who live and work in Ireland and believe their future to be in Ireland but were not born in Ireland are more Irish than those who were born in Ireland and live, work and see their future abroad.

>sick
So it seems, and if so shouldn't he just resign if after two years he is unable to attend even a single session?

>lot of his voters are really disappointed and disillusioned in him
Are they? I barely hear how our MEPs are doing. Don't think the average voter has any idea what Crowley, is or isn't doing.

That's where you're wrong.

objectively false

Been on any trips abroad lately?

Partly a money issue, partly that no one would go with me but mostly that I really don't like leaving home. It would be nice to see some historical sights in Europe for instance but it seems like more of a hassle than anything.

>vlcsnap

Subjective post

fuck off
?

Have you stopped taking drugs?

Someday you'll realise how absolutely perfect this world is and when you do, you'll look up at the sky and laugh and laugh and laugh.

>tfw nobody to go on holidays with

>Are they? I barely hear how our MEPs are doing.
Core FF voters would be pissed with him anyway, although as you said nobody really hears from the MEPs or how he's leeching off the system.

What happened to that Summer trip to Japan?
Believe I was promised a seat in first class.

I go with my brother

Couldn't care less about going on my own. I'd go to the moon on my own if I could.
Not my filename. I don't use VLC.
Give me a good reason why I should.
Lol no.
Why do you need somebody to go with? I've been all over the world on me own.

It's too far out of my comfort zone to go abroad.

I get anxious doing strange things in strange places by myself. I prefer friendly company.

I'm pretty fucking asocial, but going on holidays is one thing that I will straight up admit is better with friends (that and drinking alcohol). Hence why I've never taken a holiday that wasn't with my parents, and the last time that happened I was 12 years old.

Was actually just thinking during the week about the user who made that offer. Was I a bit more adventurous and trusting, I might have seriously taken him up on that offer.

I go to everything with my brother; cinema, shopping, drinking. I'd honestly be lost if he wasn't around. I can justify it by comparing ourselves to Frasier and Niles, but Niles still had his own social life.

>Too afraid to go holidays on own.
>Too afraid to leave house and socially interact.
>Too afraid to get a job.
>Too afraid to complete basic life necessities like going to the shop.
>Too afraid to host an haxball lobby.
>Too afraid to hold any responsibility what so ever.

Face it lads. Some of you are going to end up living in your parents house for your entire life. You will forever be a loser.

>I've been all over the world on me own.
That's quite brave, where've you been?

>tfw no sibling bonds
I wonder if my life would be any different if I had a good relationship with my siblings.

>You will forever be a loser.
>implying I haven't already accepted that
Some might say I've actually embraced it.

If I was drunk I would have had the confidence to host that haxball lobby.

captcha: azusa network

>blueshirts arguing away in the old thread
Let's hope they stay there. An bhfuil ceart agam?

was thinking this thread has been unusually cosy.

removing yourself from Sup Forums and the namefag circlejerk will allow you to focus more time and effort into improving your life.

>Too afraid to leave house and socially interact.
Social interaction out of the blue comes off as wierd, strangers don't generally like strangers so theres no way to get social interaction after a certain point except on an anonymous shitpost forum.
>me irl

3 Asian countries. Many EU countries. States a couple times. Want to do Africa sometime too.

Not being specific incase you cunts doxx me.

>>You will forever be a loser.
>>implying I haven't already accepted that
>Some might say I've actually embraced it.

Did someone say HAXBALL?

Y'know I could actually tell that's the way my life was heading since I was a kid. And I did nothing to stop it. Just watched the prophecy fulfill itself and fall farther than I thought I could.

chaperone me to Japan pls

Taking risks is the first step towards failure.

What?

>/éire/ weeb trip to Japan
What could possibly go wrong?

Could all commit suicide I suppose.

The Japanese are quite friendly and will always stop and try to show you the way or see if you're okay for stuff.
Most things are in English but not all.
Hardest part is finding a place to eat/ordering food confidently and sort of reading the language to figure out what's on the menu. I knew basic Kana which helped.

And finally having to eat messy unusual food with chopsticks in a busy restaurant feels like a lot of pressure.

Aside from that Japan is so easy. Just take the train around and stop off wherever, wander, walk, get back on train and repeat.

I will go back at some stage. The country is big and there's more to see.

>The user handling reservations accidentally books us into a love hotel

doing nothing makes you a failure

>What could possibly go wrong?
There's no chips.

Nothing.

does anime make people losers or are losers attracted to anime?

definitely the latter, anime is a symptom not the cause.

I imagine there would be much awkward shuffling and avoiding of eye contact as we checked in.

They have McDonalds, so that shouldn't be a problem.

A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B.

>/eire/ has one huge, hot steamy sex orgy

Who the fuck are you.

I wish I had your confidence to do all that stuff by myself.

Perhaps the second one, or maybe neither, and at the same time maybe the opposite in that it truly makes them winners.

>which one are you
>who are you
>who made this post
has it ever occurred to stupid personality cunts that a) you've ruined this general AGAIN and b) people post as multiple different characters depending on their mood/memes they're posting etc

g'way queer

It's rude to ask for someone's name without introducing yourself first.

>They have McDonalds, so that shouldn't be a problem.
I meant real chips, and everything there is crowded and boring anyway, and the shit you see online or in brochures isn't what they're like in real life. I recommend you play Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip To Japan~ to prepare yourself for the journey.

I'll crack your wee saxon nut you philandering fruit

>I recommend you play Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip To Japan~ to prepare yourself for the journey.
>mfw you made me thing of Mecha's video on that game

>How many hours are you gaijin staying for?

>galway queer
What did he meme by this?

Haxball anyone?

I'll have you know I'm a proud celto-iberian

I'll play

>how many beds do you need?

there's an ever growing presence of sissification in this once proud general
methinks the eternal ones are up to their tricks

If someone sets a server up yes.

>sissification
elaborate

haxball.com/?roomid=~28fdc49dad60c1db5c0bfe5fee176620adeb1d4b785c580be236796a9ed7e6f7e&pass=1
Password is the initials of the greatest political party in the country.

SD isn't working

PD?

AAA-PBP isn't working D:

Oops, must have misspelled it.

quares

>4 you's

What is it, I feel like I've tried everything

sf xDDDDD

stop being such a fag

Absolutely wrecked. Gonna hit the hay. Not planning to die in the next 24 hours. Please take a screenshot for future reference if required.

>type SF
>wrong password

only the other benders care about you

Try a lower case.

small letters

This is good, keep us posted on your intentions to continue living to prevent doubt.

Team Blue with another win. Running away with the league these days.

No ciaradesu stream tonight lads.

Umm sweetie, you can shut up now because it's all over. People emailed her dad and told him what was going on, so he shut her down on twitter, IG, twitch, and many other places. It's over now and maybe now she can finally get away from this internet addiction. So shut the fuck up and stop bringing her up, or so help me God I will fly home, and beat the ever loving shite out of you.

Nice1 Juniper.

For someone who's given up on her you seem to know quite a lot about her current life.

Can someone here use ancient druid magic to get me a gf, please?