My girlfriend just told me that she had sex with a nigger last weekend...

My girlfriend just told me that she had sex with a nigger last weekend. She claims that she was drunk and that "it happened so fast".

Long story short, she had "at least" seven drinks at the club while celebrating one of her girlfriend's birthdays and some black guy dragged her into the men's bathroom and fucked her doggy style in a bathroom stall. When I asked her how long he fucked her she said that it was for "about half an hour".

I'm really fucking mad. She's in my bedroom crying into a pillow. She has been apologizing to me for the past two hours, begging me not to break up with her.

Should I forgive her or kick her out of my apartment?

if you forgive her you will be a cuck so kick her the fuck out. was her fault that she decided to get fucking plastered

Why are you even asking the question ? Finish it.

You're cuck now.
She must bring niggers home and fuck them while you watch.

Fuck that! dump her ass

Kick the bitch out

bring nigger home and fuck him in the ass
justice will prevail

She can't control herself... Get dirt on her then dump that whore. If it happened once, it'll happen again. Also, if you fucked her during the last week, get yourself tested for STDs.

Who cares if it's a nigger or a white guy. You cheat you get the fuck out. Why even debate this?

Dump her. If you forgive her she will do it again.

Did you ask her if he came inside of her?

hes already got the nigAIDS, 100%

Tell her you will forgive her if she begs. Record it, post it on social media, and dump her.

ITT: OP fantasises about being cucked by his imaginary girlfriend.

Best get your cocktail as soon as possible... RIP OP

think of how progressive you'll be

white couple with a black child...

every SJW on tumblr will be so jealous

If it was just a white guy, it might be forgivable. A white guy probably wouldn't have made her cum buckets, because he probably didn't have a dick that much bigger than Op's.

But if it was a black guy, she is ruined. She probably started squirting within the first 5 minutes and then spent the remaining 25 minutes having one orgasm after another. She's basically woke now. She is aware of what she has been missing and now that she knows, Op is never going to be enough for her.

stab her

No. I forgot to ask her. I didn't even think about that.
I just assumed they used a condom.

She's fucking ruined. Throw her on the trash heap with all the other nigger loving whores. I'm sorry bro, but even if you care about her a lot, she's gone. You'll never get her back. She's crossed a line and she's just another pretty waste of potential now.

happened so fast for 30 minutes.

People cheating is useually because of lack of comunication in romance, not useually because one party is a piece of shit, dont listen to these butthurt fags. She actually told you about and not you finding out through 3rd party.

Have you had unprotected sex with her this week?

IF she hesitates whatsoever, dump her immidiately

ITT: Ruined = being aware of a white man's inadequacy

The only good white girls are the ones who aren't aware of it.

>It doesn't count as cheating, I was drunk! Totally not my fault that I'm an alcoholic slut
You know what to do my man, she's probably just crying because like you said it is your appartment and she'd have nowhere to go if you were to kick her, but I can assure you she feels no remorse at all for cheating on you with a negro and the whole act probably lasted like 3 hours instead of the 30 minutes she claims

Stop being insecure you fucking vagina. If a girl got all assblasted like you because I've slept with 2 black chicks I'd kick her the fuck out.

Grow the fuck up.

She still cheated, she also got unresponsibly drunk in a foreign place, there is potential for her to do it again. Plus, she may have an STD if the sex was unprotected.

Dumped my ex gf on the side of a high way when she told me in the car she cheated on me. Lol dumb bitch.

At least she told you.

By today's moral standards, she's practically a Saint.

If I were you I would forgive her only upon the condition that she agreed to be collared and inter into a Dom/sub relationships with you and begin by forbidding her to leave the house.

blackguy in a bathroom... assuming they used a condom after hearing that is like praying for Trump to do something right.

yeah. three times.

Kick her the fuck out. end of story.

tell her youll forgive her if she lets you fuck her in the ass then dump her afterwards

Yeah... good point.

Rest in rip

Been nice knowing you OP, enjoy AIDS

I feel you. Its a tough one, on one hand im like try to work it ouy but on the other I raw dog chicks from bars all the time. Im steady jumpin out windows when I hear that car door slam.

So, a girl gets rapped and everyone blames the victim.

This is what we mean when we say that we live in a rape culture.

stale bait

This

Also tha fuck she doin in the club drinking 7 drinks without you?!? She was asking for it.

I've never seen this before. It isn't like this story is unrealistic.

White girls are fucking black guys left and right these days. It's like an epidemic.

DId she say anything close to "best sex I ever had"? Kick her out.

Did you ask her if she called the cops? If yes, its fine. If no, kick her the fuck out.

Might wanna give a call to a lawyer, if you caught an STD because of her be ready to sue her shit and hope for the ordeal to end with her suicide

Here it goes

there was probably plenty of other guys in the bathroom where she could have called for help if she was really against it.

This is what we mean when we say that we live in a rape couple where everything is assumed as rape.

Girls night out. I wasn't invited.

For fuck sake op , justo dump her already , stop being a cucked faggot and man up , she will do it again , i can asure you that she wasnt drunk , do yourself a favor and get rid before it get worse , if you dont then i promise you will be the one asked to leave by his negro

And you were at home , like a cuked beta , Platón vidia games?

get the fuck off the board, you faggot normie virgin.

Your 20 dildos need some attention.

Get off this board fucking normie Tumblr fag

She got drunk and fucked someone. It's just fucking sex. Really who gives a shit. It's just like Tennis or Golf, except some ass blasted bronze age desert jews decided to make a big deal out of it and it was passed on as this big moral deal by Christianity and fucking Islam. But for that shit everyone would be fucking for the fun of it and no one would give a shit. Get over it, and tell her next time you fuck someone you'll let her know in advance and you expect the same from her, then at least your relationship is fucking solid.

I mean in reality there are two types of relationship.

1) one where one or both parties is fucking on the side but the other doesn't know

2) one where one or both parties are fucking on the side but they both do know.

All these faggots like, 'I've been faithful to my woman' bullshit. Same goes for the faggots all like, 'my girls faithful to me' bullshit. Drop the whole concept of faithful, and either make this chick your ride or die chick who you are with because you like em' but don't want to own her, and she doesn't want to own you, or go find your ride or die chick.

Either way, fucking get over it.

"Girl gets raped and her heartless boyfriend sues her. In this next segment, we will tell you who this scumbag is and where he lives.

Watch this space."

post her nudes then dump her

>Girls night out
>Still ends up with Jamal
Don't be a retarded faggot, had it really been a girl's night she would've stayed with he friends instead of hunting for chimps to blow

KICK HER OUT, but before that beatthe crap out of her and threaten to kill this parasite, fuking traitor

I wasn't at home. I went to a party to watch my friend's band.

Being drunk is NEVER an excuse for doing shit like that. She knew damn-well what she was doing and so does everyone else who gets drunk and fucks someone.

She was askin for it and deserves to be raped for not doing a good enough job of protecting her man's vagina.

Dump the slut. Come on, she cheated on you mate. If you stay with her you don't value yourself at all

Dump her. If she's done this to you once then she'll do it again if you forgive her. The only change if you keep her now is that she knows she can get away with it.

And she wasn't dragged or anything , he said to her "hey beautiful , are you alone in here" and she was like "fuck me NOW"
Bitches and whores ...

Kick her out if you can replace her.

She told you she fucked a nigger with consent (drunk part was bullshit, and it probably was at the guy's home anyway, the friend thing is a lie), and YOU LET HER IN YOUR FUCKING HOME ?? AND YOU ARE EVEN DISCUSSING IT ??? You're doomed, really. You're bound to be a cuck for your whole life.

Save your soul while you still can and POWERDUMP THAT WHORE AND DO NOT LOOK BACK, EVER. Or be a cuck.

I have warned you as the SFMM should always do

I just asked her. She says she doesn't remember.
I asked her if he used a condom and she hesitated. I yelled at her to quit fucking around and tell me the truth and she finally confessed that he wasn't wearing a condom and he came inside of her.

I told her to get the fuck out. She just broke down in tears and locked herself in the bathroom.

You should forgive her,
then kick her out of your apartment.

Is that what your "girlfriend" told you when she took your credit card and car to pick up tyrone ?

rolling for this

Jesus.

Forgive

> true story

You're forgetting the golden rule that if a woman openly admits to something it's always a watered down version of the truth (also applies to men to an extent)

Where are the pics OP? Tits or gtfo

Blacks are far more likely to have an std than any other race. She's probably given you a lifelong reminder that you got cucked. Kick that mudshark to the curb.

there are pictures of the birthday party on several of her friend's instagrams. She was where she said she was.

Get tested for STI/HIV RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

And you didnt fucked anyone in the process did you? , thats what it makes it , as everyone here says

>if she didnt not wanted she could have screamed

>where were ver friends at , to prevent such things?

Tell her to claim rape. Put that nigger in prison where it belongs.

Has tipsy consensual sex for THIRTY MINUTES IN PUBLIC.. Must be rape.
Neck yourself you fuckwitted sjw enabler.

Or just personal accountability. Women are too irresponsible to consume alcohol.

Nah, it's just a view of life when you stop being insecure about your micro penis, and you find a girl that's not insecure you'll fall in love with some random bar slut just because you put your dick in it. Of course that's easy for me to say, I have an 8 inch cock. Enjoy being lied to by the faithful women you get with. At least when OP is stirring that porridge he knew it was there before he slapped his meat into it.

Considering it was the men's bathroom, she probably left out the part where she gave two separate random guys who just walked in on them a blowjob while the black guy fucked her.

Start out by telling her you understand, and that it kinda excites you. Ask if she's got his number, because you want to watch her and it together. Build it up to be like it was your greatest fantasy. When they're naked together in your bed, douse them both with gasoline and then toss a match. Be careful to only watch long enough to get out.

Have her report it as a rape since she was drunk. If she refuses, kick her ass out.

Enjoy your STD

Call the cops and get her out of your bathroom. But if the cop is black that might take half an hour..

Fuck dude , take ver shit out off your house before she gets you a nigger child and sue's you for allymoney

>it

Kek

Get her out and never speak to her again. I hope she isn't on your lease

"Did he threaten you?"
"Yeah"
"user, you are under arrest"

A man should never ever call the cops on a woman. Shooting yourself in the foot would make more sense.

The rate of catching HIV from receptive vaginal sex is 8 per every 10,000 exposures and that's if the person definitely has HIV, per the CDC. The odds of him even having it are only 2% at most. His bigger problem is that his girl has sampled superior black cum. There's no going back now. She'll always crave it.

Leave. Just walk out of the apartment and go to the beach for the weekend.

2% is far enough

Not if op calls, the cop will arrive and see how cuck he is. And he be fine

Kick her out, are you a pussy who can't stand up for yourself? Do you let disrespectful whores walk all over you all the time? Get rid of this coal burning race traitor

And it matters how ? You still got cucked fucking idiot. You're going to forgive her ?
protip: she has done this before already and will do it again, cheaters always cheat for personal gain, liars always lie for personal gain
use your two brain cells, idiot

kick her out dude,

you'll get over it soon enough, went through something similar recently. the longer you wait to kick her out the more you'll regret it.

Dump her unless she presses rape charges tonight.

>superior

haaaahaaahaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

You fucking niggers are the least attractive, most hated, lowest intelligence garbage race to have ever lived. You live because your betters allow you to live.

I meant Tyrone. 2% of him having it, less than 0.01% chance of catching it even if he did means there's statistically 0 chance she has anything to worry about and he'd have to fuck her 5000 times to have even a slight chance of getting it.