What do you drink most?

What do you drink most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sperm

Gulps of vodka washed down with Suntory Premium Malts or orange juice.

the alcohol in the house.
send n̶u̶d̶e̶s̶ help

this shit, gets me feeling nice pretty quickly and what else is alcohol good for except getting trashed

would give you photo of line of beer bottles under my wall, but sadly my phone is broken

Is it similar to fireball?

pretty much the same thing just stronger

Apple juice

Urine from the brain tub.

lately I've been in a white wine kick with random 100 proof rum binges inter-spliced throughout. Probably switch down to some red wine and whiskeys as we get into fall and winter.

Tastes just like juice but with alcohol in it

Is 24 beers a week on a slippery slope towards alcoholism?

Semen

i love semen

semen every day

a week? Hell no. a Day? Hell yeah. But if it's not effecting your day to day life you're not an alcoholic.

It started small but now it's affecting my cycling into the next day or even the one after.

But good. I'll see how long I can camp on that.

Lots of candy drinks.

Let's drink what men drink.

GIVE ME ALL YOUR SEMEN

I drink any kind of scotch whiskey, about 1/3 a litre a day, yes I'm an alcoholic, but I also run a company in 2 countries so I don't give 2 shits.

I like R&R, i have a drink everyday after work along with a few beers. On the days off I triple the dose. I'm no alcoholic tho.

canada?

The whiskey yes, I'm from US though

That's cultural appropriation.

jameson tastes like piss. drink rum or vodka. or is your dick so sma. youn only drink whiskey. patetic.l

If i must tell the complete truth I was born in Mexico

I'm sorry to hear that.

Get a load of this guy.

It's ok, I was brought here when I was 4 now I'm 31. Haven't been there Since and don't plan on going.

Hope all my H-town Sup Forumsros made it out the flood

Brown ales and stouts for fall/winter

water

I thought summer was over?

youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M

You should drink a glass of water before you pass out

looks like chocolate milk

sober enough to post super freak smd

2% milk

They get darker than that

Trae tha truth made it... was rescued on live tv

alcohol detected. go drink cooking sherry you fucking bum

grow up, streamfag. if you say one little fucking thing wrong about my baby andrew sixx i will tear you to threads. i swear, if you make one rude comment toward my savior who gives me fuel, i will fucking rape your ass and throw your used up body into a dumpster. i will then proceed to eat everything your bowels contain. (of course i will lick the shit off my dick)

lol its 1.75 usd, but man, i tell ya it's a does the work u put in

fuck yourself limp dick bug fucker

Smirnoff blue label 100 proof or Tito's Handmade 80 proof vodkas generally, right from the bottle. Whiskies of various sorts prior to then but the congeners therein make the hangovers rougher than vodka.

9.5 jesus christ why?