Incoming lewd

Incoming lewd

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/incest/comments/4ju0e5/ms_update_3_tongue_kissed_and_got_naked_with_son/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh oh what is dis

I-I...Is that Natalia-chan?

H-harem user, she is pure waifu

DELETE THIS

>Holy Emperor Nicholas II x Mummie
Now I've seen everything.

Reported. Mummy is pure.

that's DAHR, right

I've seen worse....at least the ghost looks human.

M-mummy?

Is that supposed to be Nicholas II?

Better than a furry right

I am fine with it as long as she consents t b h

Another one for mummy

DELETE THESE NOW OR IM TELLING MUM

>:^]

Post more. Anger the bong

>implying she doesn't fap to Tsar Nicky

they just upset because mummy like tzar a lot :(

I bet natalia ssucked hundreds of dicks to get her current position.

>she
>fap
Alberto, that's not how things work

NO THAT IS WRONG STOP

reported

I was under the impression that fap ment masturbate
Am I wrong?

I crossboard here from Sup Forums and Sup Forums and only actually read threads about once or twice a week.

Why did people start calling her mummy?

reddit.com/r/incest/comments/4ju0e5/ms_update_3_tongue_kissed_and_got_naked_with_son/

>Good news people! The heat is back in the bedroom! Amazing 2 hour sex session made me realize exactly how much I need him. The funny part is I was actually sleeping when he pushed himself into me and kissed me deeply. Opening my eyes and the first thing I saw was my son's face, eyes closed, looking like he was in ecstasy.
All the doubts and naggings deserted me in that moment and all that was left was a sense of pride. I could make my son feel like that. Me, a middle aged woman, was a gateway to heaven for my sweetie. I wanted him bad, I had to hold the bed to stop myself from shaking with pleasure. I actually bit his lip to stop screaming during his pelvic thrusts sending waves of orgasm throughout my body. My tongue searched his and I don't think any two people desired each other more on that night.
After sex (that was a while) I still kept my hand wrapped around his penis for a while I felt it pulsing gently and cuddled with him for a long time.
>If my boy wants me this much, why would I stop? Next time I'll let him try the 69 perhaps ;)

its normal stop being nasty

Fap is male masturbation
Schlick is female masturbation