What colour was Jesus, white or black?

What colour was Jesus, white or black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JesusNeverExistd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brown

If we're going by geography, probably brown/whiteish.

Light skinned arabic basically.

the sort of colour and face that Americans scream "ehrmergerd! Terrurist!" at.

Arab Jew

non-existent

White Christians made him up, so he is white.

Why does it matter?

maybe

He was beige.

Yeah i don't think he existed but Christianity was born in like middle east i think. I'm not good with religions sorry!

There is irrefutable proof that Jesus of Nazareth existed. Too many different non-biased historical references other than the bible to argue with. The question is, was he the son of God?

>black Jesus
>on the 7th day he rested
>on the first-sixth day he smoked weed, woke up after noon and didn't get shit done
>blamed white people

He existed as there are multiple contemporary roman and jewish sources that he lived at the time. Whether he was the son of god is obviously the real question. You might as well question if Buddha, Muhammad, Plato or Sun Tzu existed or any historical figure if you dont think Jesus really lived. Silly claim really.

If it matters to you what color he was, you clearly weren't paying attention to what he was saying.

>this
A guy named Jesus existed on the time. The true question was if what he did or not was real

Also he was a new from the middle East next to the sea. He was probably very durka durka jihad Muhammad Ali looking.

The latest scientific research actually suggets Jesus had a reflective, mirrored surface, but everything thought he looked like one of them.

They killed the Messiah

THANKS A LOT, OBAMA!!!

> they still do

>irrefutable proof

Jesus was a shit skinned hook-nosed sand nigger kike.

He was depicted as a white man by Roman artists so the Catholics could sell their sham money-grubbing "religion" to the white countries in the north.

underrated post

>be me
>immortal old guy with long beard
>one day i decide to create an universe
>i work six days without stop to make it happen
>finally i've created the planet where the people can rise and start and do great things
>seventh day
>i decide i'm happy with the result, it's time to get some rest.
>i sleep
>after i bit i woke up
>check calendar
>14 billions years have passed!
>holyshit.jpg
>I overslept!
>mfw when i check at my planet and discover that the people i created kill each other for things or because of different skin color
>People want to change sex, fuck people with the same sex and do a lot of stupid things!
>OH FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE!
>cancer.gif
>Among all this shit they've done something that can cure cancer apparently: memes.
>i'm proud of the people who did this but still most of the people on my planet are complete shit
>i gotta create something else to erase this universe
>i spot a little solitary country, they call it North Korea
>In this country everyone loves a fat guy for some strange reason, they're still better than the rest of the world
>i have a great idea
>i'l give them nuclear weapons so they can destroy everyone else and start a complete anhilation
>i tell them that they have to erase a country called USA, the centre of all the strange stuff in this world, so they can save the planet
>i'm sure they will do a fast and clean job
>in the meantime i get a strong headache because of all the shit i've seen in that planet
>maybe i should sleep to reduce the pain, i'm sure that when i wake up, North Korea will have already started a newer and better society.

Doesn't matter what color he was. He was a communist.

There is more proof Muhammad (shit be upon him)was real then Jesus

youtube.com/user/JesusNeverExistd

>Irrefutable proof

>There is more proof Muhammad (shit be upon him)was real then Jesus

There's even MORE proof that there was a Brigham Young, which proves absolute shit.

Unless Jesus was born in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, chances are he wasn't white.

Well, he was a jew. So neither.

transparent, just like the air.

Dude, that's complete horseshit. Aisha wasn't 6, she was 9.

Brown

Yep he exist but I think he was like a super humble hippie tryinng to help the people

>THAN

/Thread

thought he was supposed to be Jewsish.

He was blonde haired, ice blue eyed, 6ft8, 230lb chad with two ammo belts across his well developed pectorals, a bowie knife between his teeth, riding a velociraptor into Jerusalem and single handedly kicked all the Romans and Jews asses all across town.
That's why they went with fucking him over with their laws and shit. They couln't take him by force so they twisted the law and fucked him that way.
Goddamned jews are always twistin the laws to fuck everyone else over.

Jesus looked exactly like this dude

Anybody who thinks otherwise is probably a goddamned spic, jew or nigger.

>his name is robert paulson

brown kike

Black

Fair/coppery tan - medium olive.

The baisc skin range of middle easterners and slavic jews.

Married her at 6, fucked her at 9

He was black. Whites tried to make home look more white then he actually is

This

Yeah christians made him up, yet he is mentioned by name in two other religions. Hmmmm. Whether you care about religion or not there is more evidence supporting he existed than there is supporting his non-existence.

There's no evidence he actually existed. Only hearsay. The guy is a myth by definition. He might as well be rainbow stripes with nigger features and wooden leg.

It's amazing how many people take such things for granted just because such things are widely believed to be true. It really shows the capacity of our intellectual laziness.

Fortunately, or perhaps maybe unfortunately, I do not believe anyone about anything in such matters. I automatically assume the information I'm receiving is wrong by default, which in turn makes me go through great lengths to find the truth. I've concluded, after 27 year of searching, that there is no hard evidence the man described in the books of the Bible ever existed. The best evidence I've come across came from Josephus and Tacitus, and those amount to hearsay of questionable authenticity far removed from the stories time period. That's as good as gets, which is not good enough to conclude he actually existed as described, minus the magical bits that are obvious embellishments.

So to answer your question, he's any fucking color you wish him to be. Its your imagination, use it.

neither

he was a jew, so brown.

all bullshit, his mother was a whore who fucked roman soldiers for money so he looked like this handsome italian motherfucker.

whats the difference between multiple different sources citing jesus' existence, and other things in history we just take as fact because a book told us it happened. Like from a letter for example.