Post things Europeans will never understand

Post things Europeans will never understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-NRG-Black-Solar-Red-NOT-Jordan-Foamposite-123456789-350-750-/262964219270?hash=item3d39e38d86:g:HikAAOSwDmBY4WXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We had highways (Autobahnen) before you, fatty.

i dont get this either. where is this? fucking hell

Refer to

?
To kill the bacteria or what?

It's in the image name. It's the 405 freeway. As an LA native I can confirm that it does look like this a lot.

that's odd. i usually store my shoes on the lower shelf.

I think the point is how dysfunctional and bloated it is.

most of those cars hold only one person

imagine if all those people got motorcycles, or took the train and had a small, fuel efficient car for when they needed capacity

why are americans so selfish

i guess it does that but the main reason is to get rid of the bad smell

so what if you want to pee and you are in the left lane

Hmmm, interesting.

>paying for your education
>paying for your healthcare
literally sub-african tier

Is this what freedom look like?

OC>SD>LA
Do you agree?
t.NorCal

you're supposed to carry piss jugs at all times, dummy

who pays for yours? do doctors and teachers do it for free?

You're fucked. It's just understood that you go to the restroom before getting into the car.

the state pays for it as in every other civilised country

It's like they kept coming up with new units and nobody tried to stop it.

that keeps them stiff and reduces wear and tear. my jordans cost more than a grand, man. i am taking no chances. sometimes i put them in the freezer though. when we are camping with the family i store them in the cooler full of ice.

SD > LA for sure, but I don't have much experience in OC, so I can't say much there.

and from where does the state get the money to pay for it??????

the rest of the world will never understand american shoe culture

>Studying in a top 5 worldwide university
>Living in a country that has NASA
>Living in a country where all relevant stuff happens (sorry poland and slavshit countries)
>Not being blown up by an "islamic intellectual"

Had a pair of jordans well when I was 16, then I realised that they were named after a nigger.

nigger

The worst place in the world

California

allying with israel

from our taxes
but the point is, that even when you're not generating any money, therefore not paying taxes, you are not just let to rot and die outside the hospital or refused the education

So you pay for it

holy fuck this is a brilliant idea

absolutely fucking brilliant

What's the point of that lane?

*best

>b2 bomber
you're right, those backwards europeans will never understand stealth technology

Either exit, entrance or it's to connect with an interesting highway.

Es ist eine Abfahrt, du Intellenzbestie.

america is the greatest country ever hands down

Your Greencard is on its way, Mr. Huelo.

this. euros will never play mans greatest sport

you probably had the fake chinese ones. probably even misspelled like jodans lmao. the real ones are expensive. way out of your price range.

Your reel of someone who is educated by reddit

To be fair, a lot of your infrastructure is built around the assumption that everybody has a car. There isn't really enough support in place for you guys to get away with going carless.

great idea but that hose is too narrow if you know what i mean. maybe be ok in europe but not here.

I still have them lying around somewhere I think, give me a second. They were like 130 Euros.

>b2 bomber
Where? I can't see it

I mean the red lane in the middle you retards

It's a 4 lanes and then for 100 m or yards or whatever it's 5 lanes only to be collapsed into 4 lanes again. It doesn't go anywhere.

to visit (and skip LA)

holy shit, thats briliant

its special paint is attuned to the gene sequence of americans only, your eyes are anatomically incapable of seeing it.

sorry

How do manualfags deal with this?

How am I supposed to flow your shitty drawing you should have said that before. I have no idea since I don't live in NW Mexico.

this kind of stuff

never seen this in my entire life

I know and it's fucking garbage
that's why I was talking about the motorcycle + kei-car combo

we don't need land barges
I don't want land barges
it infuriates me

>jeeps
>in Europa
wew. Next you say Hiroshima was bombed by Chinese.

Sorry I meant to respond to

Shhh

Amerifats don't get that giving people education is cheaper and keeping them healthy is cheaper in the long run

They were from a Nike shop in Berlin, kek. Haven't worn them in years

Neither have since I live in the NE. I may see it next time I visit my dad in SC.

i literally drive by this one a couple times a year.

I live in an upscale neighborhood. We have a Target and a Wal-Mart in the same shopping center (both are general all-purpose stores). The Target is full of upper class white people, the Wal-Mart is full of overweight people of all races. It's confusing to me because there aren't that many 300 pound people in the area, so people must be driving for miles just to shop at the Wal-Mart.

Lol

probably driven by a european though
look at the diameter. it is in mm not in inches

Yes. Throw money at everything to make it better.

They put a Walmart near where I used to live on the border of two upper middle class/upper class white towns. I swear they had to bus the people in.

At least you don't have them destroying grogeous bits of your city for it.
>used to have beautiful cobblestone streets outside my flat
>they tarmaced over it a year ago so it would stop ruining car suspension
I'm still mad.

DESU from dating a teacher at an inner city school that per pupil had probably three times as much money as white middle class schools, a lot of that is shit like free breakfast and lunch for welfare kids and paying law suits from police having to restrain a dindu.

cool. there are many different models and run from as cheap as $70 and up to >1K. Multiply that by x2 in Europe.

ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-NRG-Black-Solar-Red-NOT-Jordan-Foamposite-123456789-350-750-/262964219270?hash=item3d39e38d86:g:HikAAOSwDmBY4WXI

Cobblestone streets pros and cons:
>pro
looks nice
>con
everything else

>2.1k$
Impressive. I think I've seen those in some music video. Insane how much money people are willing to spend on a pair of shoes.

I said nothing about the amount of money. I agree the our government doesn't know how to spend it, Europeans achieve much better results with less money in both healthcare and education.

Americans literally have the smallest dicks in the western world apart from nips and koreans

Quality over quantity, hombre. Not our fault your public systems tend to be so corrupt.

The real reason why Americans drive automatics.

What I hate about Sup Forums is that everytime I respond to an Austrian people think it's samefagging

also if you noticed these are USED
totally insane

If you can't tell this is a floating BBQ

They don't actually. And in since of those countries the minimum tax is 40% of your income and it goes to refugees and failing health care systems

post yours

>cutfags can't into docking
we win again

*some

But Americans have the highest number of black people in the western world: surely the BBC meme would help them out?

ah thats the sepulveda pass. one of the worst stretch of freeway in LA.

and that's bel air and brentwood to the sides of that pic

I would understand that price from a pair nade by master cobbler, but these are just some sneakers.

Lowers it actually

Have you ever sucked in an entire person while docking?