"well yeah, it makes sense you'd need two penises to fill the giant gaping gash you call your vagina"

>"well yeah, it makes sense you'd need two penises to fill the giant gaping gash you call your vagina"

how does he know how big her vagina is?

Dull.

Jonah had no chance against her. Even her apology was better than anything Jonah has ever said.

Im so happy this meme finally made it to the front page of Reddit

>a comedian can't handle some bantz

That's pretty pathetic desu, considering that it was pretty weak too.

"that's a great fantasy and all, but honestly, I have a better chance at fucking you and than you do with either of those two, so keep dreaming, sweet tits."

Where is the video?

Fat neets get triggered by this.

youtubte

is that a scientific thesis or a joke?

Why the fuck was she positioned behind him?

what was so great about her apology?

He was embarrassed and turned away, it didn't work on camera

She was nice to him, turned it into a self mocking joke, and actually explained why she did it.

If that was me I would have probably punched her in the face.

It was self-deprecating, something Jonah boy apparently can't do, even though that's his entire career.

>that's funny, cause I'm usually the one of the three that has to fuck the girls that look like you

the "joke" was rude desu

>t.skelly

Here's a "victim" of her jokes, who found a good retort, most important who understood she was an in-character comedian playing a bitch.

Go stroke your numale moustache somewhere else, my man.

>defending a fat, rich jew because a girl hurt his feelings

no, user, the numale is you

:^)

Not everyone is able to decipher cuckoldry, my man.

I'm too awkward to watch the whole thing
what's his response to her?

is the funny part about this meme the pathetic neverending need of anons to come up with a comeback on someone else's behalf and even with the benefit of literally days to think one up they're all still incredibly unfunny? if not, fucking hell lol

>all these aggressive retorts that make you sound like a low self-esteem loser

When a woman playfully insults you, you are supposed to prove her wrong with a reply.

He just says "I didn't come here to get insulted" and breaks down.

>not getting how this works

You don't answer a ribbing with a salty insult, you just look like an asspained idiot if you do.

Jonah basically said the same thing you guys said when he told her she liked taking it up the ass.

The only way to "win" is to realize she's teasing and either self-deprecate or tease her back with maybe a little negging, but not overdone like you faglords are doing.

Have you ever even talked to a woman?

Hell I'll make it easier for you, just pretend you're talking to your mom and say what you'd say to her.

ragequits basically

I can do it with your language.

>wanting a woman to mock you and dominate you with her "humor"

At last you have truly become the cuckold.

I'd literally say the same thing. Fuck that whore, I'm better for having cut her out of my life.

>playful banter is being dominated in /r9k/'s mind

no wonder you autists can't get a gf

Who cares, he's not fucking her.

Hindsight is funny.

>well thats like, your opinion man

>tfw Jonah's gonna get fat again from all the stress and humiliation.

>he can't speak french
Top pleb

He's already fat, just not obese. Yet.

>confusing a degenerate fetish with playful banter

I bet your single mom got the BBC regularly

thanks. I don't feel salty about the double-standards when it comes to how women may address men but I think it becomes really transparent as to how the cards are stacked when the collective response is something akin to "ugh, I wish he could've acted more like a man and defused the situation more delicately"

He clearly cares because he cancelled a whole promotional tour over it.

>guy whose entire career is about being fat and goofy is made fun of for his looks
>he can't take it
Should have gassed him

So basically Amy ?

He's not a comedian.

>comedian makes a joke about someone's looks
>someone's who entire career is based on playing a fat, ugly loser
>gets buttblasted

Stay salty, fattie.

"Don't foret the difference between the Miss Meteo and Ornella Fleury. The character is despicable, but the comedian is charming"

Due to self esteem issues.

He is triggered by being reminded that he is less attractive than his colleagues. It's not even a situation that's particular to his lot in life.

Had he stood up for himself in anyway, despite perception, he might feel better about himself.

But he is weak.

Sorry, wrong target

These are utterly fucking shit. Neck yourselves. It's not often I hate on a meme attempt but this is cringe-worthy garbage.

Nothing but a fantasy projection by basement dwelling anons white-knighting a fat jew comedian who got BTFO by some random french cutie.

I don't speak faggot, my man.

>sweet tits
Do americans really talk like this?

>In this dream, does it also include me driving Leo and Brad to pick up some anti-biotics?

"I'll call them and set it up, but I'll take part in it. Deal or no deal?"

I'm really not in the mood, I gotta go to work.

Try again next thread maybe I'll forget

There was nothing playful about her remark.
If it was a dude you'd act differently.

Yeah, I'd call him a faggot.

>what, not even a consolation handjob?

And if it's a woman you suck her toes and self deprecate.
Alpha as fuck bruh ;^)

What did she say?

>that's fine, I find McDonald's at midnight more appealing than desperate sluts anyway.

"Hey, that works with my fantasy where I get rejected by a homely weather girl!"

Is it really that hard for yanks to come up with light banter?

is johan hill actually a comedian? i thought he was just an actor that happens to be in comedies

>girl calls him ugly
>anons suggest he should have done the same

TOO MUCH MAH MAN, FUCKING LOSER, THATS NOT HOW TO BE ALPHA, YOU DONT TALK TO WOMEN LIKE THAT, WAY TOO SALTY BRAH

"I thought France already had an Eiffel tower"

when someone jabs me i usually choke up like i'm about to cry and can't come up with anything to say

Lmao redditcucks unironically believe you have to sit there and take it whenever someone personally makes fun of you, especially if it's a girl or a negro.
Her "joke" wasn't funny, it was an unwarranted provocative remark.

"That's not how it turn out, I bet I can make your escargot surrender to my bratwurst".

>they usually have sex with attractive women, but I'm sure they'd make an exception for you.

It's pleb to speak French. Most hated everything in the universe. Even worse than weeaboos speaking Japanese.

Watching French movies is an iffy topic. Some are great, some aren't.

Getting ridiculed by a girl is like being punched by one.
Hit back and you are a meanie.
Play along and you are a cuck.
Get mad and you are a whiner.

No win scenario, pick your poison.

>The JERK store called. They're running out of you!

Why didn't he just say this?

You have to play along in a way that takes all the momentum away from them. It's gotta look like it meant nothing to do you, that you're too confident and comfortable to even bother caring. If you can do that without firing back and looking like a douche you win.

good one

>meanie
>cuck
>whiner

I'll take the first. They still get laid.

Yeah? Well. That's like, your opinion man

>how to win a conflict: the French way.

Sup Forums has made like 500 threads about this incident and still cannot put together an even remotely good rebuttal.

Is this a masterclass insult that has no proper response, or is Sup Forums just really some kind living embodiment of anti-wit?

Top KEK

criminally underrated

I'd rather Sup Forums not make so many threads about it. One was enough. It's just not that big of a deal, I don't care about Jonah.

Still, I eventually warmed up to the joke and eventually found it funny. So that's a plus.

user if you have to pretend it didn't bother you then it already bothered you.

Do people seriously think subway man was on the losing side of this?

The French bitch causes pointless controversy and tanks the ratings of anything she weasels her way on.

Even in her apology she inadvertently insults the company signing her checks by using them to illustrate her lack of worth.

He is a softcock for cancelling his promotional tour in France, but then France is a muslim infested warzone so maybe he was just looking for an excuse to leave.

>You couldn't handle my footlong subways anyway

Jonah, you need to lose weight is all.

That's all.

Life's all an act, m8. If anybody should be good at faking feelings it's an actor, even shitty ones.

>Lmao redditcucks unironically believe you have to sit there and take it whenever someone personally makes fun of you

That's what Jonah did, you fucking retard. We're literally laughing at his inability to come up with a responce.

"I didn't need the translator for that. I've heard those words in every language."

gotchu F A M

Laugh sarcastically "I think I should handle the jokes around here"

it's not all an act m80. politics is important and i bet for showbiz faggots even more so but you shouldn't sell your soul just to look good on the outside. besides even if you only care about appearances it's still important to control your inner emotions. remember, you mad = you lose, as soon as you get angry you become a retard and everything you do is inferior.

I can't wrap my head around this retardation
>actors should act their whole life!
>they're actors after all!

Not bad.

"oh yeah? well ALLAHU AKBAR"

he should have lifted

>"So you want a train ran on you? Don't you mean a truck?"
Then I'd get Uncle Rothschild to ruin the life of this shiksa goy that had the audacity to forget the 6 million.

>umm yeah sure ill be sure to tell Leo about your proposition. I think Brad wouldn't be on board considering that he's a happily married man. But yeah I'll tell Leo, I'm sure he will agree considering that you're such "nice" and "considerate" woman.
The only respectable comeback

The only respectable comeback is "oy vey it's a nudda shoah, shut it down! the goyim know!"

He's pretty clearly obese. Not just inhumanly so like some poor Americans these days.

Does Sup Forums make this level of comebacks in real life?

I've been wrestling with how I would deal with this if I was a comedian.

The fact that you are even attempting to "get the upper hand" indicates you care enough to retort so it is impossible to not come across as butt hurt.

However, here are some potential approaches:

1) If you're going to be offended, be outrageously offended a.k.a. The Kanye West approach.

Jonah should have calmly asked the translator to translate every word he was about to say to the French comedian and make sure he did not miss a word.

Then, Jonah should have jumped from his seat and just yelled FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOU to the comedian's face giving her the double finger.

It's funny, you get to shit on the comedian but it's so ridiculous people won't think you really took her comment to heart.

2) Play dumb, the politician approach. "Sorry, I didn't hear that - I'd be cheese? What? Oh, you'll stay in hotel room and I what? Leave? I'd leave? Was that the joke? You want me to leave while you get double teamed? That was the joke? Okay, damn thing this ear piece."

3) Intense smooth talk, the Russell Brand approach. Just sweet talk her and make her uncomfortable. "I wouldn't leave without you; I respect you too much... and it hurts to think you have such a low opinion of yourself that you would let yourself be treated like a piece of meat by 2 celebrities who don't care about you. You are better than this and I demand better than this if we are to be together. How can DiCaprio and Brad Pitt love you if you don't love yourself, etc..."

4) Recite John Candy's speech from Planes, Trains and Automobiles verbatim and walk off the set. I don't know if this would work but it would be more interesting than the bitch ass response he gave.

You can see I've put a lot of thought into this.