What would two terms of Ron Paul have done to America? Would it have been great again?

What would two terms of Ron Paul have done to America? Would it have been great again?

Ronald Paulson is one of the least inteligent people I've ever seen. And I hope his son dies without reproducing. His genes Need to die out

Hard to say. He's really very intelligent, but I'm not sure if he's really properly executive material.

I was very sad to see him leave Congress, even if it's something he might have felt would be appropriate in order to have his son step in.

Nothing would've happened, your government barely works because both parties try to cock block each other. The only way to get around that is by electing a quasi-fascist that can put government bitches in their place.

Delete this.

His name was Robert Paulson.

Rand definitely isn't his father but I do think he's an intelligent man. Flawed but a good man.

>my government

My bad.

Economy crash lol
>trusting libertardians with money

>trusting Angela Merkel with the entire europe

Fiscal conservative bruv.

/thread

Lolbertarianism not even once

Why not? What reason and evidence did you use to reach that conclusion?

>dey gon privamatize da roads!

to be very frank with you, the other year I got a letter in the mail from a local city councilmember (ok, she was female and black) basically explaining why she decided to chimp out because the jews were literally sucking up all the money to have their roads repaved while the working class was basically in moon rover mode.

But it was part of a shift where the city had to begin announcing that they were going to be fast-tracking funds to fix the damn roads. And they did. So it's a messy and ugly process, but now I don't mind paying city taxes.

He would've been great, I don't think he could get everything he wanted done but it would have been a step in the right direction.

>tfw didn't get a Paul or Trump presidency in 1988

I live in a country with social security, i don't have to sell my house everytime I get a flu, and the lolbertarian party wants to destroy the universal healthcare

>In 2012, it became the first country in the Americas to ban recreational hunting.[19][20]
Nice nanny state bro

Rand has an Aryan family though

stop with this false dichotomy of universal healthcare or outrageous medial costs. You can have a healthcare system based on free market principles which is affordable. What no one talks about is how the Rockefellers hijacked medicine to turn it into what it is today. Ron Paul was never in-favor of the current healthcare system.

>social security
>universal healthcare
These are gibmedats. Are you aware that gibmedats are immoral, illogical and completely degenerate?
>i don't have to sell my house everytime I get a flu
Nice meme. What reason and evidence did you use to reach the conclusion that flu treatments would be worth the value of a house in a libertarian society?

Flu shots here are allegedly free. The grocery store puts up big banners about it so you can get your flu shot for free while you're paying for second-class vegetables from Peru. (why can't we grow it here?)

So obviously the grocery store is making a nice profit off of that. If I get sick, I just stay home, and then it's over pretty quick.

Whats the point of hunting wild animals, when you can buy meat at any butchery?
Went to a private clinic once, for three hours USD$210
>$210 fucking dollars
literally a meme, can't argue against healthcare
Then what if I get cancer, I would only have to pay around $130 deducted from my salary every month, while the state would pay the other thousands of dollars

The brunnete kid looks like the handicapped child of breaking bad

>Then what if I get cancer, I would only have to pay around $130 deducted from my salary every month, while the state would pay the other thousands of dollars
It's called personal responsibility. I did my due diligence and decided which vaccines I wanted to take on my on schedule and even took State Department recommendations into consideration.

But never in my life have I ever seen flags and banners outside of grocery stores to try to give away flu shots for free outside of a medical operation. It just just doesn't line up.

I think he is the last truly Great and genuine politician we will ever see, Trump and Rand are great, but they will never be as genuine as him.

>Whats the point of hunting wild animals, when you can buy meat at any butchery?
What's the point in banning hunting? What harm is it doing to anyone?
It's a fucking retarded law and you'd have to be a child to think banning people from doing a basic human instinct is good.

It harms wild animals

Farming harms domesticated animals. Peaceful Animals just going about their business, brutally slaughtered for their meat.

BAN THIS SICK FILTH!

So does your country's shitty food but I don't see you complaining about it

Also pretty funny considering you guys still kill animals in factories

you'd all be complaining about google instead of the nsa

They have to die in order to jaguars and tapirs to live