Hey Sup Forums what are these bumps on my dick?

Hey Sup Forums what are these bumps on my dick?

the background is more in focus than your dick

beginning of a yeast infection.

Hair follicles most likely. Don't worry about it.

We seriously need a board just for people concerned about their dick bumps.

The physical manifestation of permanent, unjustified sexual anxiety and paranoia

fordyce spots

you mean a board for dumb americans to post their medial concerns because they're too retarded to go to a doctor

Got the same thing on mine, went to a doctor. They're hair follicles. There I just saved you $500+

>$500
What kind of fucking doctor do you have?

They're called fordyce spots and they're completely normal bro.

As for your tiny doink that's abnormal and you should see a doctor immediately. I haven't seen a member this small in years.

An American one.

dick bumps. they're normal.

Thanks guys, I'm too poor to go to a doctor, so I'm really sorry.

How much does a general checkup cost in America? Seriously?

T-thanks for looking at my penis anons...i-im s-sorry

Same got them on my balls thanfully, though would really love have a smooth honed sack and I don't know how to get red of them.

any solutions?

They're pretty common, pretty sure you can get rid of them with laser treatment but I wouldn't bother unless it really bothers you, probably 50% of guys have them.

Depends

OP pull that skin back... for research purposes.

Ross River virus - okay to ignore it

these are so common but also so FUCKING SCARY if you don't know what they are, why do north american kids not get taught about them? ffs

My spots have hair growing out of them

it's just how your junk is, for keeps

for you eurofags out there, checkup run around the 100-500 dollar range based on where you live.
If you need surgery it can cost in the tens if thousands, and if your seriously sick you can go into debt in the millions. Most people just choose to die.