Every square meter of water on Earth is turned into a silverback gorilla...

Every square meter of water on Earth is turned into a silverback gorilla. These gorillas cannot be crushed by each other, and require no food or water. Can the collective power of every nation's military force kill every single gorilla, including the ones at the bottom of the now nonexistent oceans, before they kill us?

>Can the collective power of every nation's military force kill every single gorilla
No, the men would get too thirsty to fight, duh. You know, because there's no water...

the gorillas and humans would all die in about 72 hrs from thirst you fucking idiot

Like 500 nukes, should be fine.
When in doubt, nuke it.

Everyone would die instanly.

Including the gorillas which I guess would just infintely keep spawning more gorillaz or something.

Unless it's one and done, either way all the humans are gone.

Yes.

>all die in about 72 hrs from thirst
we got water bottles nigga

those are gorrillas now

As well as all other plant and animal life since everything else needs water... and there is none anymore.
Not counting all the water in everything having turned into gorilla. Not sure how that would work, but I'm pretty sure nothing would survive having all the water inside it turn into gorilla.

>square meter
A square meter (m2) is two dimensional, It's how you would measure the floor in a room or shop.
Did you mean to say every cubic meter? (m3). I'll assume you did since you included the 'cannot be crushed by each other, and bottom of the ocean' clauses.

Square meter would only account for the surface area of bodies of water, not the depth.. Which is a vastly larger number.

How would plants be affected? Would the water from a bunch of nearby trees spawn a gorilla?

Imagine all the water vapor and clouds in the sky turn into gorillas. Would it be raining gorilla parts, or whole, intact gorillas?

One giant cloud = one falling gorilla

ITT a bad acid trip

so if i have one of those costco type racks of water bottles in the garage measuring to 1 square meter, would it explode into a gorilla?

Everyone would die as the water in their blood turns in to a gorilla

No we'd die because we had no water. /thread

But water is part of our bodies, and also part of the gorillas' bodies. So every living thing would just break down and reform into a gorilla.

>These gorillas cannot be crushed by each other, and require no food or water

This might be the most autistic thread currently on Sup Forums. If that's what you were going for, good work.

>Every square meter of water on Earth is turned into a silverback gorilla
Gorillas bursting out of every human taller then a meter. He said nothing about it being cubed. Gorillas win.

There would be no water to drink, or cook with, or wash with. The Navy would be useless and the army would die of thirst/dehydration, dysentery blah blah blah. Gorillas win fast. But then they would die because they would have no water.

It's unlikely that the gorillas would attack us unless provoked, and given the high intelligence of the great apes (which include gorillas) it would be morally reprehensible for us to attack them unless provoked.

we dont have a cubic meter of water in us

rillaz ain't shit
i live in the middle of the desert drinking my own piss

Is this a serious question?

Short answer: nuclear missiles.

Long answer: nuuucccllleeeaaarrrr miiiissssiiiiillllllleeeessss

I'm pretty sure we already established that all other life on Earth would be instantly annihilated when all the water inside it turned into gorilla, not to mention it raining gorillas at terminal velocity.

Nuclear winter then

this

So what happens to pockets of water that are LESS than one square meter in size? Do they stay the same or become mini gorillas?

>implying all nuclear missiles would be enough to cover even the pacific ocean
>implying nukes would kill gorillas 1 mile deep

But the gorillas would die. So I won the scenario.

major component of our piss is water... is now gorilla. You end up pissing gorilla. You ded, boi.

Not to mention all the water in your blood turning to gorilla, turning you into red stain on sand.

>fucking IMPLYING the collective tens of thousands of nuclear missiles in the worlds stockpiles, combined with air superiority, tanks, vehicles and weapons and training wouldn't be enough to deal with a few gorillion gorillas

user please

They either become gorilla parts, or mini gorillas.
So the water in bacteria becomes either microscopic gorillas, or tiny gorilla cells. Either way, all life on Earth is instantly destroyed in favor of gorillas.

OP didn't specify.

The US couldn't stop a tiny iota of the real ocean's pussy-ass water gettings tossed on one city in Texas. The entire world wouldn't be able to handle all oceans and seas and lakes worth of dankey kangs comin up on the land.

If that happened we should probably cede our land to them and live underground

Why would the gorillas be crushed by each other? Why that stipulation? If it's every square meter then they would just be next to each other.

Fuck... humans are 60% water dude.

60% of gorilla already inside us. Gorrilla clouds, gorilla ice, gorrilla rain, gorrilla snow.

As long as your own death is ok with you.

I see. Very insightful. So, do you think this gorilla spawning would stop after the first wave? Because gorillas are made of water, so couldn't there also exist the possibility that the water within the newly spawned gorillas also becomes more gorillas in an infinitely fast cycle of gorillification? Like every molecule of water resulting from every newly spawned gorilla would become yet another gorilla until we reach molecule sized gorillas?

I would turn the entire planet into a gorilla moseleoum and it would be a glorious death.

>gorilla ice
icebergs made of gorillas
GORILLA WHITE WALKERS CONFIRMED SEASON 8 GAME OF THRONES

i meant cubic meter alright im high as fuck

I wonder who could be behind this post