Which one is the bigger embarrassment for the PL?

Which one is the bigger embarrassment for the PL?

For me, it's Spurs.

Neither, its completely expected for both to do shit in Europe. Tottenhams problem is that they seem to believe they're above the EL even though I doubt they could win it even if they tried

Arsenal have qualified for the Champions League 19 times in a row. In that time they won it 0 times, reached the final once, the semi final once, the quarter finals 4 times, round of 16 9 times, the 2nd group stage twice and the group stage twice.

They're both jokes, but Spurs are obviously a bigger embarrasment

Arsenal, because of their deluded fans foreign people actually expect them to be decent and then they get arse raped infront of the world every year on live television in the round of 16 and it makes our entire league look like a joke

No London club is truly elite, think about it.

Not a sport

I used to follow the EPL but something about last season just fucking made me lose interest. I didn't mind seeing Leister do shit last year but none of the other clubs were good rivals and it was fucking boring. Unless Man U/Chelsea are having a solid year fucking Man City and Totenham are supposed to be the heavyweights? It fucking sucks man i dunno. Anyone else feel this way

Both are an embarrassment

What makes Man United and Chelsea special?

Fpbp, disregard the rest.

Spurs desu

>Eliminated in CL group
>Eliminated in EL by Genk
>Not winning in a packed Wembley stadium
>Losing title race to Leicester City managed by Ranieri

Lel

>in the league
Arsenal, its like theyre willingly caught in a time loop and are afraid to get out of it because they might not like the outcome. at least spuds try to improve every year.
>europe
spuds, they dont even try. arsenal are just shit.

West Brom are the biggest disgrace

Spurs' team
Arsenal's fans

spurs dont try in europe because they need to focus on qualifying for europe and the CL/EL is a distraction

He's used to them winning already

Kek

This

memes aside, this is actually the truth

but why even try to get top 4 though? can't be for monetary reasons, because CL money has become a joke compared to the immense wealth of the Premier League

The earth is flat

i know, that was the original martin o'neill meme

no they just have overpowered star laden teams that win 90% of the time, so trying to watch arsenal score without a striker and watching tottenham meme around is shit in comparison.

you retarded m8?

doesnt matter how much you get from the league, CL money is still like 50 mil+ matchday revenue for an english team even if you dont get out of the group.

take off your proxy cunt and have a real dig mate

>CL money is still like 50 mil+ matchday revenue for an english team

you retarded m8?

Are Arsenal really on a level with Spurs and Liverpool? They were able to buy Sanchez and Ozil, surely they're a cut above?

>CL money is still like 50 mil+ matchday revenue for an english team
i dont think they make that much even if they win the fucking thing

Why do you say they think they're above it?

you guys fucking memeing me or youre genuinely this fucking retarded? UEFA posts the distribution every season. at least check that for fucks sake. united made 40 mil going out in the groups, arsenal made 54 mil and chelsea got 70 mil choking in the R16, City made 84 mil, most in the competition. thats not including matchday. this year theyll get even more.

>CL
~100m for 10 games (max)

>PL
~100m for 38 games

Winning CL games is more profitable.

you literally said 50m+ MATCHDAY revenue, which is obviously a fucking wrong number and not even worth looking up you fucking imbecile

youre right, put the space on wrong side of the plus. point still stands though.

I'm tempted to say Arsenal. They are a literal laughing stock whereas Spurs are a small club doing well.

>50m matchday revenue from 3 CL home games

okay then dumb gypsy

arsenal are fully expected to bend over and take a dicking from bayern desu, when spuds get knocked out of the EL by Genk at wembley its a whole new level of embarrassing

Except the team today is the same as the one that played on Thursday. Next time, stop parroting years old garbage and look at the facts, okay? Can you do that, champ? Huh? Good lad.

except that wasnt the point ilcay nor was it what i said, read the thread

A sold out game at Wembley.

>t-that wasn't my point!

Highest ever EL attendance

like i said, read the thread kebab

Now he's going to have to take his caravan to a whole new board. Gypsy, BTFO.

LMAO WHAT is that even supposed to mean, silly goat fucker?