IS TAYLOR SWIFT A WITCH?

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A WITCH?

I HATE HER SO MUCH BUT I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF LISTENING TO HER SONGS. I CAN'T HELP IT.

THIS NEW SONG SUCKS BAD. BUT I CAN'T FUCKING STOP LISTENING TO IT. I JUST CAN'T RESIST. I WATCH THE VIDEO AND THINK ABOUT IT ALL DAY.

IS SHE EVIL?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Le-3MIBxQTw
youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
youtube.com/watch?v=oK-xVR_WTdM&list=LLd5f7Nh5RthEqcyEkWFCS2g&index=7
youtu.be/ePoSILQJeOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

long answer: not really
short answer: yes

EXPLAIN

She's not evil. You just have shit taste in music.

THEN HOW THE FUCK IS SHE STILL AROUND? AND WHY DOES SHE SEND MESSAGES THROUGH HER VIDEOS?

Thats because of the way the music industry works. You see annon when large record labels are deep with tjat free mason shittery. Theyre so deep into that shit that they started putting spells and hexes in music you hear today

>THEN HOW THE FUCK IS SHE STILL AROUND?

Several reasons. First, there are millions of simpletons such as yourself who listen to shitty music because the media says so, therefore you do, and you do so willingly.
Second, there will always be a blonde haired musical "artist" in the industry who will be at the top for a number of years until she gets old. Once that happens, she'll get replaced and forgotten. Example: Madonna, Britney Spears, Christian Aguilera.

And like you said, her music isn't any good, but you listen anyways. That comment makes me think you haven't, or will not expand your musical horizon. There are shit tons of really good musicians that will never get the recognition they deserve simply because of their look.

Do what I do. Fap to one of her mtvs. After that, you'll find that she leaves your mind pretty quickly. Good luck fam.

Eye of newt my cock for TayTay, Calderon bubble my balls for TayTay

She's a leg spreading cunt.

Just stop listening to garbage mainstream music. It shouldn't be that hard considering there are literally millions of other alternatives to listen to. Give Demon Days by Gorillaz a listen. Taylor Swift's shitpop will mean nothing.

Gorillaz? Are you serious? This fake, half-assed produced band is terrible. The only reason why their music is relevant is because they're a cartoon. That's it. None of the their songs are actually good.

>clearly has only heard Feel Good inc.
Go listen to some Katy Perry, faggot

edgelord detector: OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS!!!!!!!

What do fat, balding 12 year olds listen to nowadays anyways?

THANKS. I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE. HER MUSIC IS LIKE VOODOO. I CAN'T GET AWAY.

BUT WON'T JERKING OFF TO HER MAKE IT WORSE? PLEASURABLE STIMULI COMBINED WITH HER WILL ONLY MAKE THE RESPONSE WORSE, NO?

Go listen to this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Le-3MIBxQTw

If you still think Gorillaz is better, you're lying. Gorillaz is trash. Always has been.

THIS IS TOP TIER MUSIC AND VIDEO PRODUCTION. DEAL WITH IT

Repeated exposure and Payola. There are articles and studies on musical Stockholm Syndrome.

hermen is that you? your just a faggot

* YOU ARE SAGE

Simpleton. Easily persuaded puppet, you are. Don't ever change.

Op she has subliminal messsages in all her songs.

Go to her video:

Check out 2:12. listen closely. Scary

Stfu sage. Your rage is futile. We all know you listen to her and Katy Perry.

Trade in one commercial whore for another. Here, see what these whores do for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=oK-xVR_WTdM&list=LLd5f7Nh5RthEqcyEkWFCS2g&index=7

Not a fan of the style, but the song is good.
youtu.be/ePoSILQJeOg
Hear this
People don't listen to Gorillaz just because it's a cartoon. It's not like they're trying to appeal to 7 year olds, a big portion of songs by Gorillaz deal with really mature and deep subjects, ever since their second album. People listen because it's produced well and it's basically anti-mainstream.

Stfu sage.

Nope you're just a fucking idiot.