How can I shield off my space from the stairs to the right? There are two people living upstairs and I want more privacy

How can I shield off my space from the stairs to the right? There are two people living upstairs and I want more privacy

You rented a room with no door?
I would never of even considered it... That's so fucking uncomfortable.

OP, what the fuck is that thing to the top left of the picture?

For them to get to their room they have to walk through mine.

Masturbate where that picture was taken all day and night. No one will want to come down there again

why the fuck did you even accept it?
Thats fuuuuuuuucked

So, it's a loft.

this

So you rented a hallway. Good job.

I second this

Who owns the house? It is extremely easy to install a wall nowadays. They sell a simple metal frame at homedepot/lowes,
You essentially screw in a few metal vertical beams into the cieling/floor and screw in sheetrock to it. Maybe 40$ worth of sheetrock and 80$ for the frames. Door will be expensive and laborsome but you can use a curtain instead.

OP more pics of your room pls

>two people living upstairs

his fucking parents...loser

Jesus. Fuck that. I really don't see anything you could do besides strategically hanging curtains/blankets or putting up cubical dividers.

You're an idiot for renting a room that people have to walk through OP. I hope it's cheap.

It's really cheap for the area. Basically twice as cheap

Just go to your local hippy store and get a tapestry, just hang it from the ceiling it will act like a door.

>trying to sleep
>roommate walks through
>trying to fap
>roommate walks through
>trying to be intimate with someone
>roommate walks through
>just feel like being alone
>roommate walks through

Ugh. Fucking awful.

Actually lol'd

Asians..fuck they just love to stack themselves.

>Live in a 1bd rm condo by myself.
>Chinese owns one above me..same exact same floor plan..5-6 Chinks living there at all times.

Break this terrible habit you fuckers have once you come to America.

He needs to actually create a route for them to go upstairs past his space.

Only way to do that without structure change is to hang a heavy duty, blackout curtain from ceiling down to floor.

Basically in an L shape.

OP, I think this is you cheqapest/easiest option
You can some HEAVY thick as fuck material, and double it up, hang it from ceiling right to floor. get a thick enough fabric and it could even be pretty much sound proof.

just chill out in ur closet OP it looks huge