What's actually so wrong about Mexicans for being hated so much by America?

What's actually so wrong about Mexicans for being hated so much by America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
youtube.com/watch?v=r4CS_CP0ub4&index=8&list=PLDxvqOwWEt36LGqqDKBVbgIdoFM0I1k1q
xvideos.com/video25756167/wacky_sweetie_was_brought_in_anal_hole_asylum_for_harsh_therapy
youtube.com/watch?v=UyWnGQZAqgA
youtube.com/watch?v=x8EklmKZPWY
youtube.com/watch?v=RixlNudlg94
youtube.com/watch?v=3WhpuOtukiI
youtube.com/watch?v=IXXtYHfM0r8
youtube.com/results?search_query=methhead
youtu.be/NfP9IVbXf1Q?t=1m
youtu.be/jW2kBmkAk9I?t=40s
youtu.be/-xL8rE9DT4g?t=2m23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A few things, but for me it's mostly that rather than trying to fix their own country they flee to America and hope it's better there.

>but you're retarded how can you expect disadvantaged people to wrestle control of a country

Don't know, but that's for them to figure out and fight for their country. Fleeing to America and then protesting and demanding things from the people who already live there seems rather selfish.

who said we hate them? just more annoying that they're coming here illegally and taking jobs. other than that idc. they just need to stay in their own dirty ass country with their corrupt government

>gets upset about illegals taking jobs
>not upset about whitey giving them said jobs

Companies taking advantage of them for cheap and illegal labor are just as bad.

4:30am and the weird Mexican polka music starts around here. There are 26 houses on my block, half of them are Mexicans. The ones that live across the street are the only decent ones that I live near. The rest roam the street(walking or riding a bike up and down the block) on cell phones at all hours being loud, which is ok at 11am, but when it's 3am and all I should hear are frogs and crickets and instead I hear that beans and rice chatter. The far end of my block houses all the illegals, 5-10 families packed into a single family sized houses, and every week it seems there's a new litter being fussed over. They wouldn't be so bad if they contributed to society in a positive manner and were respectful neighbors like the family across the street from me, but overall they have their own agenda they try to fulfill, and that usually overlaps what's right about living in a community with what's wrong.

No hate for mexis. Hate our goverment for not giving a damn about our own interests above their desire tomplay politics and pander for hispanic votes.

>as bad
one is offering cheap labor
the other is accepting it

if i offer to kill someobody
its not as bad as if
you were to accept my offer to kill somebody

Highly corruptible culture
Refusal to change said culture
Would rather spend energy trying to get into the US rather than improve their own standing
Always have some excuse that involves blaming the US for their problems and why they should be allowed to come over
When let into the US they bring their culture with them which brings down the US

It's not what is wrong with mexicans, its their invasion of our country

I used to hate Mexicans but this alt right shit is so fucking cringey I think actually they're fine.

well I am Mexican..... and you all suck big donkey ball fucking rednecks pieces of shit. we will reconquer america, rape your daughters and gang rape Taylor Swift.

mexicans are bunch of pussies

Could it be because they exploit the welfare system and give nothing back to it?

you must not live next to any lol ahahhha

>well I am Mexican..... and you all suck big donkey ball fucking rednecks pieces of shit. we will reconquer america, rape your daughters and gang rape Taylor Swift.
nice try John Smith... nobody believes you

I hate them because all they use is cash i hate them for using a hundred when the total is 9.60 like fuck off

Working with Mexicans has shown me that they have great enthusiasm but get so spastic when they work that they start fucking shit up. They do the job so fast and poor that it usually has to be done over again.

Are you not familiar with the phrase "mow my lawn you dirty bean "?? Mexicans are some of the hardest working fucks out there. They are pretty much working slave jobs in america. They contribute to the US 10 fold faggot

Look Americans, as long as the american dollar is worth twenty times more than a single peso you're gonna have an influx of immigrants, and not just from mexico.

You're right, we should stay and fix our shit, the decent mexicans of the country seek better lives out there and not just to the US, in my opinion Canada is a much better country to immigrate to.
Those who immigrate should integrate into the culture tho, I agree, and many mexicans who move to other countries do try to integrate with the culture as much as they can, but some people have a sense of pride that makes them feel like no one should force them to leave behind what they know. However this is more of a generational problem, as older mexicans tend to not get it when it comes to re-adapting to other countries, but the newer generations are more globalized, so they have it easier when it comes to integrate.

But there is a clash between these two sides, one that feels that you shouldn't forget your roots, and another that wants to pretend their roots where always in the USA.

Jobs are abundant in mexico, but they don't offer much money.
A minimum wage job in the USA can actually be more profitable than doing the same job here.
That being said, less and less mexicans I know feel like its even worth it going to America anymore, they obviously don't want us there, and there are other better countries out there where one can build something for themselves. So I say keep YOUR dirty ass country for yourself.

I apologize that they do that. even I don't like that kind of music. It's too loud and repetitive.
Mexicans that tend to immigrate tend to be the kind that were raised poor, and as such tend to have many bad habits that they carry with them and will get offended if you tell them to change.
Those people just really want to be in Mexico but still earn those sweet dollars, and no one should tolerate their obnoxious behaviour.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

Mexi Greasy Fag here..

I used to live in the states and I am currently living in mexico. Since coming to mexico I can really see why we are hated or at the least disliked.
First off the gov in this country is just the fucking worst, there is no true objective to ir, all they want is the people's money that is mostly given to them by the cartles to let the do as they damn well please.

The cultuer is gone to hell, mostly everybody wants to he a fucking narc, listing to that horrid music about killing, drugs, sex, and who the biggist balls.
Then the few who acctualy go to school, work, ect. Are the ones who get fucked over by the people who want to be narcs, thinking it's fucking okay to rob these poor people.

This country has gone hell, and the people responsible of taking care of it and it's people have turned their backs at us

I don't know, i just know I like it hard in the butt

>highly corruptible culture

How would you determine that? We don't like corruption, but politicians and people in charge just love raking in as much profit as they can, its sadly laughable. We have no confidence in our government, so most mexicans pretty much live the Republican dream, which is that they do what they can to make a living without involving the government. For most most people that means starting a small business, sometimes at home, but then others rely on crime to survive and that brings us all down.

>Refusal to change said culture

There are two sides to Mexico.
One side that wants to improve and become a great country of opportunity, and that knows that this means adopting new ways of life, seeing what other successful countries do and trying to emulate that into ourselves. They learn english, they enjoy globalized content, like anime, videogames, music and movies from all over the world. And they try to carry themselves as Mexicans of the 21st century.

The other side is very emotionally attached to their cultural roots, and feels like the pressure to become more globalized is quite frankly dehumanizing, and on this group there are also many indigenous groups scattered all over their country, who do what they can to keep their language and customs even while the nation is modernizing. It is hard to offer these people education as many feel like they're trying to be erased, but also there is some discrimination happening where its harder to expect an indigenous individual to succeed so its possible they may encounter many barriers to find it.

Its a situation that I think also affects other nations across the world. As America dominates the media and global culture, and as americans demand others conform to their ways the clash between adopting the global ways or keeping your old ways will keep these countries back for a few years, until the older generations die out, and their language and customs die with them.

immigrants cant get credit cards

>They do the job so fast and poor that it usually has to be done over again.

They're trying to please their white bosses, and compete with other mexicans, so they will try to get everything done as fast as possible so you don't fire them.

Workers in mexico are actually pretty chill, and take their time, put on some music and enjoy their job, but then again it would be nice if projects could be completed sooner.

>Refusal to change said culture

The guy who said that is stupid, why would Mexicans want to change their culture over stupid Globalized America., That is simply not happening and nobody has the right force a entire nation to change their culture.

>they think that the US southwest belongs to Mexicans even though the Mexican government gave it up across multiple treaties and every Mexican living in the ceded territories was granted US citizenship
>they insist that the US allow them to illegally enter and work in the US while Mexico literally shoots to kill anyone that tries to enter their southern border illegally
>they don't allow any non-Mexicans to own real estate in Mexico
>they insist that people learn to speak Spanish to accommodate them, but when people do they refuse to learn English just on principle
>they are the 3rd most racist people I have ever met, old Chinese ladies being 2nd, and niggers being the most racist

>and as americans demand others conform to their ways the clash between adopting the global ways or keeping your old ways will keep these countries back for a few years, until the older generations die out, and their language and customs die with them.

No on is demanding anything but the third world shit holes. They want technology, food, water, comfort, entertainment for free with no work. They want to live in western countries bu not accept the values that make western life possible. The objectively superior standard of living the west enjoys isn't something that fell from the sky, or was stolen like some idiots like to say (you can't steal iphones from people who barely understand how the wheel works), it exists BECAUSE of western values. People in the west accomplish because they can go to work, and be certain that when they get home things will be as they left it, and their families will be safe, because western values. You don;t get all the wonder of modern life while acting like a primitive animal.

Regardless, no one cares if mexico stays a shit heap, they do care if the shit heap starts flowing over into their country. No on is forcing anything on mexico, mexico is forcing their shitty culture on others by not just handling their own shit.

The culture is so drastically different even on an everyday living level. They burp, spit, shit, piss in public. They drive like fucking maniacs, cut 4 lanes with no signal, logic, or common decency. The men ware 10x the amount of acceptable cologne and their women seem to have a cellphone grafted to their face. Their kids are even more horrible Mexican's need to be killed

I work with numerous Mexicans. Wonderful people. It may come as a shock to some, but you can even find common ground, as they are actually people with families trying for a better life. A guy even told me how corrupt Mexico was and how much he loves it here.

I'm from eastern Europe, I don't really care for 'murica, but I'd like some of that Swift ass.

>They burp, spit, shit, piss in public

Then they have no fucking education, please punish them.

>They drive like fucking maniacs, cut 4 lanes with no signal, logic, or common decency.

Well everyone thinks that they themselves are the best drivers.

>The men ware 10x the amount of acceptable cologne

Do you live in the 70's?

>and their women seem to have a cellphone grafted to their face.

So I guess american girls only use their phone in an emergency.

>Their kids are even more horrible

All kids are shit.

>Mexican's need to be killed

No one likes us, and life is shit so maybe it is better to die.

Its simple really.. corporations like news corp and sinclair broacasting corp are tied to other outside corporate interests who profit greatly by telling you over and over and over for decades to hate anyone who speaks anything that isnt english. Aint that a bitch.. here you are thinking your the free in the home of the brave, and you're nothing but dollars and demographics.

All of you are fucking worthless. Im brown and hate to share the same pigment as you.

Mexicans hate themselves more than others hate them.

The illuminati are too blame. i mean... what's so wrong about Mexicans when we Americans have reptilian aliens ruling the country.

The CIA and Area 51 are out of control, Maybe what really happens is that Mexicans are immune to Mind Reading Alien Technologies.

Can you please remind me of how the U.S came to be?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't America founded by the Natives who had such a strong affinity for government that they simply stay in their land- here in America- and never dissented from their original colony. And didn't they never kill any so called "Native" Americans.

Also,look at us now. Americans are so totally staying confined to their borders and so totally not going literally across the world to bombard innocent civillians in the Middle East.

How dare those Mexicans come to the U.S. for work! They should learn from the American way which is killing native Americans and killing people in continents as far as Asia. The good-ol' heart American way!

>Pic Unrelated

> it exists BECAUSE of western values.

You bring up an interesting point.

Mexicans, and people from other countries, tend to be perceived as poor, but their people may not see wealth in the same way as americans do.

In fact many of mexican shows and movies talk about the value of a simple life, and how money is not everything in the world, a child that can swim freely in a flowing river may be considered richer than one that has a chlorine filled pool.

This disparity is why many americans perceive mexicans to be lazy, as they're not trying to live like americans, but just be.

Things are changing, for good and bad, people see things from the perspective of american greed, and eventually those western values could transform the country into a carbon copy of the US.
Many places already feel that way. Pic not related.

Seriously, this is what most people don't get.

There are masses of poor-American shmucks who are upset because OTHER Americans are hiring people for THEIR business regardless of residency status.

It is the poor-Americans who feel entitled to someone else's business that are the problem. And by someone else's business I mean another American's business. Most Illegal immigrants do not in fact have business.

So when people complain about "Immigrants taking our jobs" what they are really complaining about is about AMERICAN business owners hiring whoever the fuck they want.

Immigrants don't come to U.S to hire themselves. They are hired by Americans. And jobs are "owned" by the one who hires. Not the one who is hired. If you can get fired from your job then it is not "your" job to begin with. It's only yours if you can give it away by hiring someone else.

whites build stuff. shitskins destroy. observably.

there's a reason everything south of the US is garbage. don't want them bringing their inferior brains up north.

Alright, but then when non whites build something, whites tend to look down upon them and find flaws they would never see in their own projects.

Could it be that whites are an entire race of insecure and inadequate people? it might explain why they feel like they need to blame their problems on people they've never met, instead of themselves.

Mexico produces all the avocado consumed in USA? why you hate us?. Don't you love Guacamole? (..... and weed)

we dont need dat brick weed no more we got medical in some states. all we need you for realistically is to rake our fuckin leaves.

>Hurr durr whitey awlwayss fyndin ishoo wif wut we builted mang
Then he proceeds to skip multiple steps in construction which are there for safety
>Iss raysis mang

Please get more upset about someome calling you on being lazy. Color doesnt matter here, its a matter of doing the job properly.

Here is the national anthem of Mexico. enjoy! youtube.com/watch?v=r4CS_CP0ub4&index=8&list=PLDxvqOwWEt36LGqqDKBVbgIdoFM0I1k1q

Gtfo with your fucking brick of toasted garbage and dirt with 10mg of thc per kilo.

say it to me IRL fucking phat ass

>whites build stuff.

How is are our friendly relations with Russia going? And wow, those Germans and Americans in the 1940 were really shaking hands and hugging back then.

I will not argue about the America's and Europe's comparative peace and prosperity. America and Europe do have better living conditions.

However, "whites" are not a single friendly race. There have been many instances in which there were "white on white" wars, killings, and bombardments. So to suggest that there is a single, unified, "white brotherhood" is to ignore history and present living conditions. The average redneck farmer in the Sourthern states has hardly would not be well-liked by the average Wall Street Banker.

Also, who are we kidding here. If you go to any construction site TODAY you will find mostly immigrant workers doing the hard labor while "white" Americans who are uneducated work as grocery baggers in a supermarket. Those that are educated do go onto careers. Or many do at least.

"Observably" I suggest that you get your head out you ass and realize that there is no single "white" race.Who was fighting that American Revolution, once again? What is the primary race of the German, Russian, French, English and American who basically killed each other during the World Wars?

If you don't like Mexicans, then that is your perogative. But don't be ignorant, the U.S. wasn't built by "hard-working americans". And there isn't any brotherhood among whites. Even during the Industrial revolution, poor whites were exploited by rich whites who couldn't have given two shits about being "white". They cared about being rich and using or abusing the poor. Regardless of race. Like many people today.

how can you say that when beaners literally live 20 people a house and work for like 5 bucks an hour, labor is cheap with mexicans its a fact.

There are "two whites" really sticking together.

Because a family of actual people might move into a house your dumb ass attempted to build, and regardless of where you come from, doing a shitty job impacts someone else. Being subhuman spans alot of colors.

Many mexicans build their own houses.

You can sleep soundly in a house built by mexican hands

the two whites, so its white people that dont want you in america? or americans? see this is where reality really gets fucked up with people in society. and america cant control their goverment so stop blaming one race for everything, shit...gets...old!

>whites build stuff.

Here are two whites really "building stuff"

>xvideos.com/video25756167/wacky_sweetie_was_brought_in_anal_hole_asylum_for_harsh_therapy

no Juan no!

The point is that there is no "white unity" and never will be. The great majority of society would scorn at every single person on this thread. 75% of Americans are Christian.

Any Sup Forumstard who feels part of "the white American public" is seriously deluded. Every single person on this thread is somehow an outcast.

So let's not pretend like ALL American people are one way or another. Just like Chinese, Black, Latin or other people are also not one way or another.

I don't like the term "redneck" but there actually is that type of people. And they are surely different then college educated folk. Regardless of race.

Character matters much more than race does. Although I will admit that there is a co-relation between character and cultural communities. Which does mean that the average Suburban community is populated by better educated and more civil people than you average redneck-backwoods area.

Try David, thats a more common name in mexico than Juan.

Americans are always looking for a scapegoat

welp that about wraps this thread up! Nobody gives a fuck if you move here, we cant stop you and our opinion dont even matter so when you wanna say "americans" make sure you just cut to the fuckin chase and say "white people" and ya'll have a good day now.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UyWnGQZAqgA

Look at all those proud Americans really "building stuff"

So, I see my post sparkled some debate. nice. I am a white Mexican by the way. but the difference is that nobody takes on me here for being minority. #Fact , I live relaxed life, have all the best fruits, vegetables, and food in general for very cheap. I can't see myself moving to USA unless I am able to meet a woman who has not actually made porn in her life.

>when you wanna say "americans" make sure you just cut to the fuckin chase and say "white people"

why would we do that when we're talking about nationalities and not races?

youtube.com/watch?v=x8EklmKZPWY

All hail the master white race! "observably".

wow look at those like 15 yr olds at a skatepark and not building houses! child labor was abolished here hombre.

No one give a shit about your life. We are speaking about social issues. Not about you...faggot.

Fuck your fruits and vegetable.

were not attacking race but we are refering to caucasian people as "whiteys" please continue.

youtube.com/watch?v=RixlNudlg94

youtube.com/watch?v=3WhpuOtukiI

Poor fuck. Make more money and move. Problem solved.

I'd personally rather ship all the niggers out of America and build a wall to keep them out. I don't mind beaners.

settle down we will build some houses ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=IXXtYHfM0r8

Also, I typed in "methhead":

youtube.com/results?search_query=methhead

Most of the videos that came up are of white people. I didn't search for "white methhead". So that should tell you something right there.

meh dudes got a point

Viva Mexico

We don't hate them, racists (Republicans) do. And Republicans are a minority.

hey now this is about nationality not race! ;)

you just gonna let youtube be your guide into figuring out america? I like your effort about the closet you will ever get my little mudhut friend.

So according to you, some houses are going to get built. What about these lovely examples of caucasian feminity.

>youtu.be/NfP9IVbXf1Q?t=1m

Literally said it spans colors retard. Maybe you should be less worried about being hispanic and more worried about your extra chromosome.

in a nutshell nobody gives fuck? youre putting me to sleep....sweet dreams zzzzzzzz

Can we just give you Taylor Swift and you stay in your country? Win win win.

I am sure as hell not going to get into a pointless argument that is going to get nowhere. I can either try to discuss world history and social dynamics with some stranger over the internet who will play along until frustration kicks in and the argument ends in the same place were it started.

Or, I can simply post videos that cannot be denied because they are visible proof that not ALL white/American people are contructive, civl, and well-mannered human beings.

I'll take the latter.

Anyways, these aren't videos OF Youtube. They are videos OF real life. Which are more real than theoretical arguments.

youtu.be/jW2kBmkAk9I?t=40s

I like where this guy is going with this

They smell bad and take up space. Like roaches.

mf...those came from youtube? it says YOU....Tube! why are you trying to prove white people are bad people? whats your point? the thread says why dont americans want mexicans in america. so where did you trail off? and start researching methheads?

What happened to "white's build stuff". You can't even build a proper argument.

Saying " no one gives a fuck" or "I don't give a fuck" doesn't mean that you won or that you are right. It means that you are too stupid to support your own beliefs.

I don't think that Americans, Mexicans, Chinese or Japanese people are superior or inferior.

I simply think that stupid people are inferior.

And that includes people who make such stupid "arguments"/comments like:

>in a nutshell nobody gives fuck? youre putting me to sleep....sweet dreams zzzzzzzz

>youtu.be/-xL8rE9DT4g?t=2m23s

Shit, even as a Mexican I can't answer that question.

I guess most of us are uneducated, loud, violent and overall nuisances, but if you get to know a mexican personally, they're chill. We have tons of problems but we're not inherently bad. Also our food is fucking great.

keep going youre doing great!

They pee everywhere, just like the homeless, although a majority of them are

Just make sure to put the video on /b when you're done.

>Blaming the US for their problems
Last I remember, your president was pinning the blame on Mexico for bringing crime, drugs, causing a major trade deficit for the States... so on, so forth.

>They pee everywhere
wtf! do they think they're dogs??

Shit, even as a Mexican I can't answer that question.

I guess most of us are uneducated, loud, violent and overall nuisances, but if you get to know a mexican personally, they're chill. We have tons of problems but we're not inherently bad. Also our food is fucking great."

.///////////////////
I didn't post this.

The thing I hate about them is they come here not knowing the language.

Mexicans are hated by everyone.
t. south american

you sound like a total bro.
from an Aussie

Point out one single comment where I said that "white people are bad people". I never did.

The only reason why I am posting those videos is that someone said that "white people build stuff.

SOME white people build stuff.
SOME white people are meth-heads.
SOME black people are thugs.
SOME black people are college graduates.
SOME Mexicans are hard working people.
SOME Mexicans are ciminal drug dealers.
SOME Chinese people are college educated and civil individuals.
SOME Chinese people heartless exploit other people in factories (in China).
SOME men are respectable men.
SOME men are stupid fools.
SOME women are respectable ladies.
SOME women are low-lives with no dignity.

If you don't want to believe that we can all sing "Kumbaya" under a palm tree while living in love, peace, and harmony then you don't have to. But you can find someone to hate in every single race, gender, or social position.

Just because someone is white, it doesn't mean that they are your friend.

South Americans are subhumans and nigger tier. Mexicans are heaps better
t.burger