Apart from sex and child raising, what are they good for?

apart from sex and child raising, what are they good for?

Sandwiches

Sex? Oh wait yoy said that.. I'm out of ideas.

Spending any excess cash you might have.

Cooking and cleaning

>Spending any excess cash you might have
That's not a good thing, that's destruction of positively generated cashflow

They are pretty good at a lot of things as long as they aren't lazy and needy. Stop chasing hot bitches and get a fatty that cooks and does dishes.

>get a fatty that cooks and does dishes
This
Also fatties spread their legs faster for perverted kinks

Kicking your neckbeard ass

The last fatty I dated kept my house clean, my balls empty and my stomach full. She also never asked me to buy her a bunch of shit.

It's joke.

>The last fatty I dated kept my house clean, my balls empty and my stomach full. She also never asked me to buy her a bunch of shit
So, what happened, since you talk in past tense?

ITT: Butt-hurt faggots who can't get a woman to spit in their direction

Just find a nice girl for fuck sake. One that besides being your girlfriend is also one of your best friends and you enjoy spending time with. If you have besides the 'being in a relationship' and the regular sex you're having no real emotional connection with your partner it's in the end worthless anyway. Could ofcourse be fun for a while, but that's it I would say.

t. cucked numale who needs women to spit in his direction

She wanted to get married

Nothing.

>She wanted to get married
What's wrong with that, if she does as she supposed to?

So why you refused? Are you a faggot?

I'm a fag
Women are literally good for nothing but controlling men with their cunts.

I don't trust any woman enough to marry them. I literally get nothing out of the deal and they get a free pass to fuck up my life if the notion hits them.

dnm's

> I'm a fag
That's relevant to my post how, exactly?

Why would I get married? It literally provides no benefit for me

Get nothing? What's about all that you mentioned she was doing?

Well, they're less likely to go to jail for raping younguns, so I guess they can run pedo-rings for you guys?

I was already getting that. Marriage wouldn't give me anything that I didn't already have. The only difference is that if we split up after getting married she gets to take half my shit with her. It isn't like there aren't plenty more fatties out there willing to do what she did.

Distinguishing the bathroom you probably shouldn't go into if you're a male.

That's what pre-nups are for buddy.

One day no one of them will agree to take care of you cause there will be other dudes that are younger than you. And you will be cleaning your shit by youself that will be too hard for you. You will turn into a sweaty greasy bearded fag. Though may be that's ok for you

I'm just curious why would I go through all that trouble? Even if she doesn't get my stuff all that legal shit is still expensive. When I break up with a girl she just leaves, of we got married we would have to go to fucking court. All for what? Literally no benefit. The marriage laws are so fucked that the entire thing is obsolete.

Yeah because all the young boys are lining up to date older fatties. I'm sure that it is almost impossible to find a single fat woman above the age of 40

No, older fatties just don't need some old fag to take care of. When you are still young, and it's a chance to marry you, fattie will do all that shit. But if you are 45-50, you are hopeless and useless. If you are not rich motherfucker of course

Why dat bitch all wrinkly?

I just got out of surgery. Mine is looking after me bringing me food drugs and ice packs. She also gives companionship, sex, love, intimacy friendship and supports me through I'm everything I do.

Sorry you've had shitty relationships but not all girls are heartless harpies after your cash.

All women want to have kids. And if you're old faggot and there is no chance for kids, you're useless for them. What for to care of you? That's I wanted to say

you are stupid, getting married is for suckers. I guess chucked pussy boys like you are used to getting used though.

Butthurt detected. So I'm right. You're useless lazy selfish faggot, and your future is misery loneliness and shit over your pants, lol

Singing, cooking, cleaning

Thats litteraly all

Is not women who are like that, is the assholes who are like that, when you born you're not differenced by your sex, you give a shit if you have a penis or a vagina, you go for what you want, but then the sexuality comes, and you want to have sex and be attractive, you want the others approvement, that's why you start to being masculine or feminine, you adopt a new identity and it will ride all your life from now on. It's bullshit, that have a penis or a vagina change what you're at all, what we are, what we really are? if there's no gender we could be free to know what we might be, but that will never happen. At least in a pretty long future. :(

this guy knows whats up. I know a guy who's father is a lawyer that destroys pre-nups for a living.

Backrubs
Menopause
Comfort
Love
Compassion
Boobs
Ass
Blow jobs
Rimjobs
Root rub
Spooning
Kissing
Hugging
Someone to talk to besides your mom or friends on a deeper level
And yeah sandwiches I guess

All of these things can be given to you from a tranny.

camouflaging the fact that you suck dick you fuckin faggot.

This guy thinks that he is smart-guy, and every chick got to be happy to clean his shit. I say that it will end badly in near future. Everybody using each other in some way, and women too. We use them and they use us. It's ok, it's symbiosis. But some motherfuckers think that they are superior faggots and everybody have to solve their problems for free.

He's selfish for not wanting to get married? I can't wait to see the bitch you bag user. Specifically I can't wait to see when she fucks Chang thunderwang and wants a divorce, and suddenly your goofy face realizes that half of everything you own is taken. Your rectum was reamed but all you can think about is having shit tier genetic children to increase the financial pressure even more.

>reverse image search
>transanal evisceration caused by rectal laceration

It depends on the chick you've chosen. And it depends on your stupidity. If you make decision by your dick, then yes, the chick can fuck you up. But if you can define people characters realistically then you will choose the right chick. You know it's all about your psychological age and matureness. And about being able to make the right choice. Nobody's fault that you fucked up. When you confess it you're getting older.