It's a Hollywood movie about gangs and ethnic problems

>it's a Hollywood movie about gangs and ethnic problems.
>they pretend hispanics hate white people and considers themselves like a meme forced race and not just beaners from mexico.
>they pretend hispanics team-up with black people and have good relations with them.
>they pretend asians are tough too and part of the ethnic shit.
>all white people are rich and from middle class.
>marxist bullshit message for black people with meme pics of malcolm x around.
why it happens everytimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Idx55rU8FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

name 3 flicks and 1 kino in which this happens

>American History X
>Colors
>Gran Torino
>Boyz N the Hood
>Menace 2 Society

>>they pretend asians are tough too and part of the ethnic shit.

Lots of Asian gangs.

I've noticed this too. I hate that crap. In reality only blacks see themselves as some kind of enemies to whites as a whole.

Don't call me beaner, white boi

this but only in BC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
maybe just some crowd of Filipinos, not the maymay chineses with their tatoos dragons or shit like this: youtube.com/watch?v=4Idx55rU8FM

South east Asia bro.

>they pretend hispanics hate white people
we do
>they pretend hispanics team-up with black people and have good relations with them.
we get along just fine in the east coast this is a west coast meme

but you are partly whites, except if you admit you are just spanish-speaking amerindians.

>La Haine

Fuck off frog.

>THAT FUCKING MOVIE
>LE 90's NORTHERN PARIS IS EQUALLY DANGEROUS THAN 90'S COMPTON
>JEWISH GUY BEING IN THE GHETTO SHIT AND FRIEND WITH ARAB AND BLACK
this movie is just a gigantic joke, jews are fucking hated by ours local trash, even more than white frenchs.

>but you are partly whites,

That doesn't really matter though.

>>marxist bullshit message for black people with meme pics of malcolm x around.
>why it happens everytimes?
you answered your own question

But yes, I've noticed this as well. It really is quite ridiculous.

They tryhard to associate the messages of gangsta rap songs about 80's crack epidemics bullshit with black panthers, malcolm x and some radical communist or racist weird cult ideologies just to feel "more intelligent"

We actually don't, although some vocal minority in east LA dislike anglos. Pretty much none of us dislike the French, Latin Europeans and all the other euros. He's just a retard.

>It's a frog that pretends he understands the USA

There is a lot of solidarity between blacks and Latinos in America though. Also, Asians are not a socioeconomic monolith: many Indians and East Asians are wealthy but there are also lots of SEA and Pacific Islander people who are less fortunate.

t. white burger

There were no hispanics or asians in boyz n the hood. There were barely any whites too (just one kinda racist school teacher). And the black people in it barely talked about whites at all, except for the dude's super political dad

Disclaimer: Arabs do hate Jews in general, or "virtually", but it's not the same with their Jewish m8 they know since the kindergarten or elementary school

There weren't any Asian gangsters in American History X

>>they pretend hispanics hate white people
They absolutely do, I've been around them the majority of my life.

t. "one of the good ones/not *really* white"

>There is a lot of solidarity between blacks and Latinos in America
I used to think so but that's only on the surface in the main stream but they absolutely do not like each other. Mexicans especially dislike black people and they aren't afraid of being openly racist like white people are.

American Me does pretty well in this regard

>they pretend hispanics hate white people and considers themselves like a meme forced race and not just beaners from mexico
This is kinda bullshit because Mexicans have had traffic in the Southwest for centuries. My grandma was born in the US and was actually smuggled into Mexico to get home.
In American Me the Italian mafia pays a Black "guerilla" group to fuck up a Mexican drug operation. When the Mexicans brainstorm for retaliation, the term "mayate" is used rather liberally.

All I can say is not the female ones.
t.experienced

Depends really. Some think that whitebread white guys are lame.

That makes sense, cause I'm not an anglo. I'm actually from Québec and they're always drawn to me.

hispanics hates blacks

>they pretend asians are tough too and part of the ethnic shit.
>pretend

>we do

No we don't you fucking retard, I wish your dad beat you harder so he could smack the retardation out of you

how does the white dick taste puto jajajajajjajajajajajjaaj

>they pretend hispanics hate white people
I got stabbed by a mexican kid in fifth grade, so

Maybe it's because you were being a cunt

>it happens everytime

stopped reading there

Construa muro frijolero JAJAJAJJA

I think the relations with hispanics and black people vary greatly from place to place and culture to culture, there is no one attitude they have towards eachother. I know white hispanics and straight up beaners who are super racist, and many hispanics just don't care.

He seems to understand it better than most americans.

fuck no lol

have you been to california ever?

fucktons of asian gangs alongside every other non-white group.

Los ChicANOS seniores...

nitpiking

i recently moved from LA where there are many many asian gangs there but now live in Chicago where i only see latino and black gangs. can people tell me what the names are? i was part of an Asian gang growing up in LA. i know some will say "well y u joinin again?" im not i cut off ties with my old gang and just not used to seeing no asian gangs, so its a comfort issue, its wierd i kno. and please dont give me answers like "oh theres no such thing as asian gangs cept triads or they do kung fu or that would be funny?" in LA we never played, be gangbangin in da streets all day every day

why are you posting on this board?

He can post wherever the fuck he wants to.

>world's most dangerous criminal organization
>has a multicultural hiring policy

Kys

t. lives in an all white neighborhood

fucking comic sans?

>it's a Hollywood movie

I don't even watch them anymore. Tired of all the obvious propaganda, also cgi special effects suck, the old days with stuntmen = much better.

I'm a girl dumbass and it tastes great

Hispanic is not a race.

You're latin by the way so I guess you're now a 1.50 brown guy that wears sombreros and eats tacos.

wtf