Railfags, anyone have video of these beyond the Wasatch video?

Railfags, anyone have video of these beyond the Wasatch video?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0l4v9z5-oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF is a railfag?

Rail fan that frequents this board. Like how fag is incorporated in to any title. You must be new here.

Who dafuq is a fan of railroads? I have literally never heard of that.

hello new here im a faggot how my i guide you through the internet today

Why do you jerk off to railroads I guess would be my first question.

Google or YouTube will answer you question.

You said you'd be my guide doe. I want my money back.

I'm not that poster, but I've found trains fascinating since I was a kid. The sadistic adult in me also find train wrecks/derailments fascinating too. Also, the UP GTEL exhaust were known to melt asphalt of any overpass they were parked under while idling. I'd love to see that.

i dont know something about a couple hundred tons of steel moving at 60 mph just gets me off

I used to think Railfanning was quite literally the saddest hobby ever, until I encountered by first elevator nerd. Hooo boy.

Well when you say it like that I can get down with that. I wouldn't mind seeing a train make it's way through a nice and tight tunnel. This might not be as bad as I thought.

Warbonnet fan?

YouTube bnsf cascade tunnel

yes sir

Also gota love the Big Boy. The best train imho

Live in a decent area to rail fan? I love driving up the Columbia River gorge. UP on the Oregon side, BNSF and Empire Builder on the Washington side.

Never met you in person, but the elevator videos put railfags to shame in terms of autismo.

just about a 25 min drive from Bailey Yard

Do you film your ventures? I like seeing stuff across the US.

i do not personally. but there are tons of vids on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=V0l4v9z5-oI

Neat. Always looking to support a content provider. I love watching signals, though. Distant Signal down in Florida has an awesome 6 part series on CSX signals, though they aren't quite the same as BNSF or UP out west.

more of an old flip signal kind of guy; or a modern gantry with tons of lights?