Hey Sup Forums, i want to track down my bully and fight him. how can I do this?

hey Sup Forums, i want to track down my bully and fight him. how can I do this?

I know where his school is...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6ZScBMwmmQ
youtu.be/gcLmQDr7GGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Key details of this story have been omitted.

Bullies live in schools so just go there and kill him

How does your bully go to another school than you? Does he commute? How does he bully you?

Inb4 Cyberbuly

i got expelled

before i commit suicide i want to teach him a lesson.
I once saw him at an SAT centre, but i didn't do anything because i wanted to be a "businessman", clean record...

i dont care anymore, i'm going to go to vocational school.

so when i see him, i'm going to teach him a lesson.

Anyone got advice on how to track him?

kek, OP is a faggot who requires Sup Forums for revenge
move on, the best revenge is success. fucking failure
surely your parents are proud of the little bastard they raised

dude fuck off, all my life i've done bad in academics, i'm not going to "succeed" in a traditional career,
my parents are already disowning me, you either help me or you don't.

>doesn't realize i am helping you
there's more to life than stupid school scam degrees and shitty family.

i'm going to wrench him when i see him,
i'll probably go to jail but it will be worth it

tons of ways to track him down, start with basic shit like social media, if you dont know his name check year books and school shits . . . the tracking is part of the fun make it a muhfukin mission

how do I track his house down?

>getting raped in prison and having a dozen diseases while having half your meals stolen every day
>worth it
lol jeez dude just relax and take some time, there's far better means to spend your life than to waste it on anger

>crying about some bitchboi who hurted you
>not smashing puss and acquiring currency
what a waste of life you turned out to be

for context this is japan

if you have the cash, pay a PI, can always stalk the fukr too

im sure you have some ideas, whatcha got?

he bullied me throughout middle school and highschool,
I never did shit to him and I'm going to find him.

I'm planning on finding him at an SAT centre, and next will be history

dont listen to tha naysayers, revenge is fukin sweet, earn it an enjoy tf outta it

hope you find him an forget all possible consequences as you do work

yes man, i need to fucking find him.
please tell me how to, I know his name just not his home address

youtube.com/watch?v=f6ZScBMwmmQ

there ya go, even give him a smug look maybe blow a lil kiss an bait him into starting on witnessed self defense scene which you took as a life threat - small chance this could prevent criminal charges being AS harsh

wtf? how can you be in japan yet complaining about some loser who wanted your dick so he bullied you cause he didn't know how to express his feels?

there's so many beautiful women there, so much fucking top tier cuisine, soccer stadiums atop buildings. goddanm dude find something to do that makes you happy. that faggot will continue to dwell in his faggotry and be a sad little bitch becuase of it

nah i'm going to wrench him, it will be quick.

living in japan has fueled my depression,

i'm a "halfu", it was over before it began.

you think someone who browses Sup Forums has access to "beautiful women"?

lol at this coping.
That dude is a chad in his school and with all those years of valdiation he will become a CEO.

Stop with this "work hard and chad will work for you" bullshit.

go with the sat shit, sounds good enough plus he will be publicly rekt

be sure not to completely blindside him, you will cherish the memory of his "oh shit" face that split second he realizes its about to be over

yes, i dont know if he'll be there but I'll just go there and wait for him.

it's just stupid to make life worse for someone else when you should be busy making it better for yourself

i'm sure if OP merely stood up to the bully when being bullied he'd feel a lot better.

also try to find a way to camp outside his school (before or after)

everyone knows me, that might be hard.
I could possibly wait outside the train station he goes to

stfu, hes made the decision to go thru it, cant change the past, let him do him - obviously nobody will talk him out of it with faggoty bs

that works too, its like hunting, part of tracking is going to spots you know the prey will be

>implying chad = CEO

im about to fire a chad from my company. guy's got the intelligence of a chimp. acts like one too.

surprisingly he's white.

thank you, exactly. that is the perfect analogy.

you think he gives a fuck some incel like you is going to fire him?

exactly.

you have to track him over weeks. know where he is at any given time.
then identify a place where he is isolated with little chance of escape and not so many witnesses who could intervene before he dies.
then you wrench him.

considering he's losing out on 20% vested equity of a 2 million dollar company and just before his 1 year cliff, yes.

What the fuck is this? kek
The singer looks like a grown man clinging onto his emo teenage phase.
The guitarist looks like a rob zombie rip off.
The drummer also looks like a biker who tries too hard to be badass to hide his gay urges.

np think im only one here been posting in your favor

keep this train of thought an habe fun with the tracking, take the train with him an watch him, catch him looking at his phone an say his name just before you crack his skull

how should i conceal my face,
hat and glasses?

everyone in highschool will know me, i'll get anxious.

i dont intend on escaping the consequences.

he's not clinging, read the description of the video.
He's trying to help others like me.
he;s a good person and was the leader singer of fucking MUDVAYNE.

also dude i dont intent on killing him, i intend on disfiguring him, breaking bones, teeth but not killing.

>literally paints fingernails black
>not clinging
Pick one, also mudvayne is shit

why?
just go all out man.

he fucked with your life. you take his.

the guy is a fucking chad, stop hating.
But he is a good chad, not the type of chad that puts others down.

either way try to have your phone ready and snap a pic or quick vid, show us later or even in the rekt threads

post updates regardless, til you us say " glad you trackt him"

i'm not a killer and i still have plans for the future,
murdering another human would be too much,
i won't be able to emigrate to other countries, work blue collar jobs., etc.

don't get me wrong, i'm going to destroy him.

do you think this will be in the japanese news?

>Before I Commit Suicide
He's killing himself over a bully that has to commute to bully him

The guy looks like a complete faggot dude. Stop defending it. If you want a singer who's actually had a fucked past and takes shots and the music industry and posers then here.
youtu.be/gcLmQDr7GGw

top keks an hats off is so

try shouting something truly oc to help

>Before I Commit Suicide
OP's killing himself over a someone that has to commute to bully him

dammit, wish I could edit posts
*at not and

>Before I Commit Suicide
OP is killing himself over someone that has to commute to bully him

the beauty of a rockstar is he doesn't give a fuck about what others think of him.
He is successful, lived the fucking rockstar lifestyle and doesn't give a fuck about whether he looks like a "faggot".

Look at marilyn manson lol
do you think he gives a fuck about some incel on imageboards saying he's gay?

>Before I Commit Suicide
OP's killing himself over someone that has to commute to bully him

stfu an take this to your own thread, let user get help on his revenge ffs

nah, i'm going to commit suicide when I'm at the top of my fame, like kurt kobain but that wont happen any time soon.

also its not just because of bullying...

This alone proves you are retarded and will not succeed...kids in school are dipshits so get over it. Your "bully" will probably grow up to be a regular person but you on the other hand? You are putting your energy into blaming your shit on someone else. Just get a grip and focus on your life.

>Top of my Fame
You're just going to be another number in a chart

life is too short to regret, i'll live a short life, regreting my past. I won't regret my past if i do this because this will prove i actually stood up for my fucking self.

also like i said, i dont plan on "succeeding" in the traditional sense, you can take your wallstreet fantasies somewhere else.

The success i aim for doesnt require a fucking resume

Well it wasn't just his looks. I'm just pointing it out that I can't take someone seriously when they look like a shadow the hedgehog cosplayer. It's also the song itself. It goes for that whole, "woe is me, my past is so wronged daddy gave me boo boos." That is literally a gimmick in music.

Look into his life, be sure he deserves it

Sometimes life fixes it for you, it did for one of mine.

> The others I'm working with.

he's the chad of his grade, parents are proud of him and etc.

he's a fucking varsity athelete,
i'm going ot break his knee

If I do take action i'm going to record it,
possibly a go pro

Hey OP..

Can you summarize why everyone should give a fuck? That way we can compare that to your statements and show you how you are full of fuckery? I mean, in the off chance you actually spill the beans we may give a shit.......

True

You just dissed op my dude.

>He's full of himself, but accomplished
>His family loves him, but mine is shit.
>He's got a life ahead of him, unlike me.
>I'm going to ruin everything and that will make it all better.

Sounds like he's successful as shit. Maybe him kicking your ass is what should happen. It would make a pussy bitch like yourself learn to get onto his level.

of course it will.
people that put others down must be destroyed.
he bullied many others too.

i'm not going to destroy him because he is going to be successful, i'm going to destroy him because of what he did to me

That is the most beta thing I've ever heard. You are literally on the same level as social justice warriors that are salty because they can't get good looking boyfriend and be taken care of.

By all means though, fucking do it. I need some shit to happen. My summer was boring.

>destruction of one life will make my life better (of course it will)
>bullies should have their lives ruined, my laughter will be moments, but their pain of a life is fantastic, that makes me a good person.
>buf he dids this to overs tooo! So ruin a persons life, don't better them.

You are seeking to make pain, over your pain, so you want a world of pain. You are the worst fucking shit on this board. You look to not do justice, but just deal pain. The fact is that you are a far worse version of your bully than you ever could dream of, as you are wanting to right wrong with wrong.

I sincerely wish that you die in a fire, you want to make a bad world better with more evil. I wish you nothing but pain and suffering for your life.

Honestly it sounds like you're mad at yourself for being an unsuccessful piece of shit

is this a joke?

>I AM THE ALPHAAAAAA,
cringe worthey as fuck

Don't be all fathering to OP. Let him do it. I wanna see a scrawny kid beat the shit out of a chad. Last one with tranny phantom didn't work out.

>hears alpha
>immediately thinks of internet terms instead of biblical

>baseless attack is funny.

No, I'm fairly comfortable in life.
Was picked on endlessly as a kid.
Had bullies on facebook say sorry for shit.
- forgave it right away.
They work basic ass jobs, I am career set.
>Try again man, life isn't peachy, but is pretty ok.

nah man. people aren't born evil. i never said i am a good person.
I don't care about others but i dont go out of my way to put others down.
before life went to shit i was a very kind person, that is probably why i was picked on, i was too nice.

>I sincerely wish that you die in a fire, you want to make a bad world better with more evil. I wish you nothing but pain and suffering for your life.

lol okay buddy, i've gone through quite the suffering for me to want to do such things in the first place but okay buddy xD

OP here, this isn't me guys, ignore him.

So you want a school shooting or alike?

I mean, he's a beta fish fuckshit. I think I could post a statement proving the number eight is actually zero divided by zero and he'd run with it....

Postal isn't the worst option for some people, for some it is the only way their lives will matter..

Make sure it'd not a level 2 bully level 1 bullies are weak but level 2 ones actually have good backup and know how to fight, but they have too much confidence and they underestimate you so iyll be an easy win if you got backup too in case his jumps in

Sure.

You can

A. Hire a revenge service.
B. Hire a private investigator.
C. Go fuck yourself, NYPA.

Although I can supply the email for a revenge service.

No guns, just physical shit. Which is why I was talking about how Randy Stairs was a failure. I don't think OP would be capable of using or owning a firearm.

I'll have a wrench, If more come in just run.

>i was too nice
So Bradley starts a new direction, a direction that embraces his dark path, his inner strength.

Bradley never knew, but he is a senjai warrior ninja prince and could easily slice water mellons in half with his not yet owned katana.

He is a master of the blade, yet he knows not of his future as a ninja, who will be endorsed by the company Hot Pocket in 2019.

So you want to "fight" him by sneaking up on him, clocking him with a wrench and running away? You are really not a man at all.

Are you saying that randomly sucker punching some guy you have beef with is something a chickenshit coward would do?! How dare you, it's only the manliest of fighting styles to hit and run like a child!

>don't think OP would be capable
This I fully agree with, just posted a Hot Pocket toned joke on that....

I think he's too beta to pull anything real. He'd fold to easily well before he dealt the cards.

So he can't do anything, really, in reality. I know he's not a hacker or he'd not be here pissing and whining about his personal SJW movement. So what's this little fish's options?

i dont know if i'll do it, doing it would put me in far worse place, i'll be expelled again...

i could complete my GED, then go do blue collar work.

I dont have access to medication like xannax, i'll get very anxious,

anyone know how to clear my mind before?

Well, we gotta push him. Which is why I was trying to ease down the joking on him. Then again, I think with all of Sup Forums's support he still wouldn't do it. Maybe go halfway into his house or something and sneak back out from the thought of not having his next warm plate of pizza rolls from mom.

>dont know if i'll do it
So you calming the fuck down and getting a job while needing med suggestions -
or
You going to shoot up some school or some shit, and needing med suggestions.

Meds are very different.

Think of all the shit he's put you through. The amount of embarrassment and humiliation/belittlement he's put you through. You would be known as a complete badass as taking out the head of the pack. You would even get girls at your school wet from your well known dominance.

Look at Ted Bundy.

afk a min, I think my injured pet fly just came back home.

don't fucking bitch out on us boy

girls at my new school are repulsed at me, i'm a complete loser at my school.

anyone know how to get xanax?

not op, i actually impact the world, afk

i'm in japan.
guys should i just go to my parents and go to counselling then acquire xanax?

i'm against anti-depressants and counselling but i think if I get xanax i'll actually do it.
cause everytime i see someone from my past school my heart starts pounding

Thread update, I got him and put him in a bowl, he's missing half of his left wing. He has a smidge of chicken and I put a small bit of water in the bowl that he can drink out of. He'll be ok for the night I think.