Comfy bread?

Comfy bread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mA3HYC7tqFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Comfy bread?
Yes.

Power was out today. Had some candles lit and the breeze through the window while reading in bed. I should do that more often.

I've never thought much about this but that would probably make me claustrophobic after an extended period of time. Hell I spend most of my time in my room and that doesn't look too good.

A huge window right next to your bed is the opposite of comfy

Agreed, though seems perfect for traveling.

I usually prefer a hotel to be minimally acceptable. No bugs, has hot water, has a bed, has a working outlet. More is a bonus. If better options are there and cheap I'll take it, but I tend to want to spend as little time as possible in the room. Spend it all doing stuff wherever I am and just get some sleep there in between.

Would like to try long distance train sometime.

Anyone here?

No. Only you

If that's comfy to you then go for it. Just don't leave candles in a windy environment unattended. Burning down the house isn't comfy.

Where is that?

If you're asking if anyone in Iceland that would exclude me. If you have anything related though you're welcome

Yeah, gotta coordinate the breeze and the light in a reasonable manor. I usually avoid candles because I don't want to forget or knock them over, which I am prone to do.

Felt sick before work. Really wish I could go back to being depressed and stoned in my room.

>Also wish I was in one of these with her

It comes packaged with dog, the best kind of comfy, the comfy that unconditionally loves you

Put the candles in a shallow bowl of water or even a saucer, if it falls over it'll extinguish it's.

Not sure, though it does not look like USA. I would guess Canada.

Drove my car with the windows down while it was windy earlier. I should do that more often.
>tfw I make a turn
>whooossh

I like that star lamp. Even more so stoned I would imagine.

Hmmn. Originally I thought it might be uk, we have a lot of those black oval satellite dishes you can see on the left.

Not many of Iceland. At least not many that I know are of Iceland.

As long as I'm not a hypochondriac yeah it would be nice.

Google Reverse Image search reveals Graham Road, London

Could be. The phone numbers appear to be XXX XXXX XXXX, whatever country that means.

Thanks for the tip, especially because I planned to do that more often.

comfy with my pup this afternoon

Thanks.

No worries.

The only reason I like having long hair is when it blows around in the wind while driving. Somehow makes driving way better.

Anyone else hate summer all of a sudden and wants it to be raining non-stop now?

lots of comfy streets like this in Seoul. I miss that city

I'd love to be in London during a huge snowstorm. Sounds better than Manhattan.

captcha = normie

idk why but rain makes me feel so calm love when it rains

Yup. Yesterday was the first day of autumn, here come the comfy days.

excellent dogerino

sleeping with a pile of garbage on you/your bed=/= comfy

>Idk if this fits for comfy but the colours are really nice

I like 2 or 3 days of warm weather each year. More than that is too much for me. Rain and cool temperatures in between the warm days and a long winter would be my preference.

I mean no one can deny the feeling of Spring fever but this year the heat just seemed to have it out for me. My favorite month is usually May but that might need to change to October.

Nice pic

I used to hate autumn and love summer growing up. Now its reversed. I think I just hated going back to school, which was autumn, and loved having vacation, which was summer.

Now I actually appreciate the seasons and times of the year for what they offer, not because I could sleep in and play all day.

Thanks, edited it myself. Didn't take it, but I certainly know the girl.

You're probably a pluviophiliac

Idk about you but to me Autumn was the best time for school. Aug-Oct were great till your optimism takes a swan dive in November.

Same thing.

maybe post one more of her? she's stunning.

what's that?

somewhat related

Dream

>room starts to darken
>winds howling
>thunders growling
yay hay rain away

That's your opinion.

That she is user. She has my emotions locked like a vice though.

oh that's def me

Unconditional comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mA3HYC7tqFA
Here user's, I got a music playlist for us.

extinguish it's what?

4mpg

I'm fucking sick to death of summer. Today was 107F

Now i'm really hungry for waffles.

I could use more comfy photos of food, though that definition probably varies more than general comfiness.

Well tomorrow's gonna be 111F so I have a hard to sympathizing with you.

cunt/comfy = NO

I mean I thought I'd just give it a try but aye man that's fine if you don't like.

I like this idea, but from this angle it looks like you swing right into the deck floor

Impracticality means nothing when it comes to aesthetic photography.

it self.

Reminds me of Californian desert. Horrible weather.

Just now realized I'm probably going to fucking hate moving to SoCal.

Oh well.

I need a lavalamp in my room at some point.

Airbnb in Niseko, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan $157/night

Price sure isn't comfy.

Well Sup Forumsros I'm off to bed now. Goodnight guys.

Did I ruin your immersion?