Why are marriages between white men and black women 44% less likely to end in divorce?

Why are marriages between white men and black women 44% less likely to end in divorce?

black chicks really do want a nice man with a steady income

slaves can't file for divorce

Chimp whores have both slave DNA and the benefit of being a woman. Uber submissive. Plus, they've had to deal with niggers their whole life, they're desperate for stable income and a man who isn't 30 years her senior and in prison for knocking her up when she was 12.

We can all tell you've never had sex with a woman user, you're not fooling anyone

> Confirmed butthurt nignog
I never claimed I've had sex, you fucking kike. Just that niggers were all deadbeat pedophile rapists who can't hold a job.

Your autism levens indicate that you never will.

Black Don't Crack

Where the hell did you get these stats??

Anyways, it's more than just the sex (which is good). It's an entirely new dating experience from the rest. Although I prefer Latinas, I wouldn't pass up the chance to date another black girl.

Why are you defending this thread?

Probably because black girls have a hard time finding a white guy that would have them. So when they find one they hold on for dear life.

Tear it down

Because white men are the most desirable of all men and black women are the least desired of all women. White men want a wife who will be his wife and help raise his family, smart black women want a stable situation to raise their kids. Plus blacks like to breed like animals so that works out as well.

Took the Sup Forumslack pill years ago. My wife is mulatto so that may be a factor we both have great careers sex is outta this world for both of us. We have a wonderful family our kids all graduated college one daughter is in Med School (Go priority for non-whites!) other daughter is expecting our first MOSTLY WHITE grandchild. Our son is in the Marines (is an officer duh he went to college!!!) I hope and pray he gets to visit North Korea and school those slant eyes like his great grand-daddy did.

Anyways take it from me... take the BLACK PILL.

kek

This lmao. Tyrone can't feed a crack addiction for two

share xp pls

FUCK RIGHT OFF. MY part black kids have accomplished more in their average of 23 years than you will in 50. Go suck the Klan Leader's COCK.

Why don't you ask Sad fucks

Why the fuck would I ask Sup Forums?

awww, the truth hurt your feelings?

Well 500 years of oppression can't be undone with one generation of white breeding. But again one of my daughters is in Med School so she's gone way beyond any of my 100% white siblings or nephews and nieces. Yea some of that is affirmative action but fuck who cares! I'm proud to have only semi-white descendants because they are 21st century America's TRUE MASTER RACE. I mean unless you alt-righters massacre them? Their more black cousins are MUCH LESS successful but that is just poverty not really a race thing.

"my daughter got into college and med school because the white and asian people feel so bad about their superiority they let in blacks who are dramatically underqualified!!" yeah, great thing to be proud of
and fuck that '500 years of oppression' bullshit, everyone's been oppressed at some point. look at jews for their entire history, you can't compare even slavery to the the holocaust and the rest of that shit.
slavery existed because blacks *enslaved themselves* then sold the other blacks they had enslaved to whites. whites didn't start it, they ended it.

and i'm not alt right, those guys can fuck right off. you can hate niggers for the destructive shits that they are without being alt-right. those idiots and their obnoxious orange haired evil man-child leader can die in a fire.

what do I get for my THOUSANDS of years of oppression for being Irish?

The man would be a tasteless, brain-dead faggot and the negress would be taking all his cash and fucking the neighbors every day.

Because we have really good taste in black women.

Never brought home a hoodrat never will.

No SOLID I don't really care my mostly white child got priority :) SOOOOO Awesome, you guys should take the BLACKPill. My Wife is the ULTIMATE WIFE she is black, white and happy to be living a middle class life the two of us have built together.

FUCK THAT, I'm ALSO IRISH and a MIX of WHITEs... IRISH ARE BELOW ANY kind of other whites, Asians, Mullatos.. no shit. I give but honestly universities don't see the shitty existence of us potato niggers....