What is the gayest thing you've ever done?

what is the gayest thing you've ever done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsYi9aWM8Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you already know the answer to this question

came out as bisexual even though I prefer women

youtube.com/watch?v=xsYi9aWM8Q4

that wasn't why I came out though, I've fallen for at least 4 or 5 guys in my day

I'm bi, but I could live a normal straight lifestyle

but I'd rather be my true self

Met a guy on grindr and blew him while I was wearing a chastity cage. 10/10, looking forward to many more experiences.

mmm ya

would you let a guy cum on your feet?

Was fucked in the ass almost daily for like a year by my friend after school at his house when his dad was at work...

I'm quite submissive, and willing to try a lot of things at least once. So yes.

Watched Yuri on Ice

did you fap?

yes

Leveled DEX

Not going full true demon route

drank a dude's cum for 50 bucks, not too gay honestly

I'm super broke right now, would definitely take that deal.

I bought that game specifically for the sexiness of the cover (I was young), so that was pretty gay. As far as endings go, how could a person not go all the way through Hell? Attacking heaven is a glorious feeling.

Dude, agility is the most important stat in Hard. Otherwise you can't hit fucking anything.

SMT confirmed for gay as fuck
Not that i wouldn't tap that, no homo

>no homo

but it is

that's a dude

why do you care though? gay sex is awesome.

Fugged your dad.

I had a whore peg me
and I regularly use a butt plug

The one time I was broke as fuck, I pent a night at a 60year old guys house. Never had sex with a guy but for those 200 bucks he gave me I couldn't say no. Sucked his dick the whole night multiple times. Had some father/son roleplay too.

he's so damn sexy.

Goddamn right

Hitoshura is fucking hot.

got any r34??

I blew a guy once

like it?

Post in Sup Forums

I used to get drunk and horny at the titty bar, then head to the adult book store glory hole & give head. Sucked off 20+ dudes one night.

I used to have one of him being railed by Dante, but that is sadly lost.

Ooh! That is delightful...

swallow?

Of course.

When I was a kid I slept over at a friends house and we would play with each other's dicks. Had no idea wtf we were doing, just touched each other and jerked our floppy wieners a few times. One of us suggested using mouth but we were too scared to try.

Still kinda hung out together after the last time but then fell way apart. Very straight and married now, no gay thoughts since that.

fapped to all kinds of pictures of men

yet to do the real thing though

i'm bi, prefer women a little

That's what giant dildos are for.

or your dick in my ass

True, but there are always those alone times.

My boyfriend fucks me.

I want a legit uniform to wear in the bedroom with him though.

Self sucked came and swallowed 10/10 would do it again

I wish I could. LoL. I tried it for years when I was younger. Only could suck the tip. I dream about sucking my cock all the time (?)

Me and my bi friend went into the woods that wasnt even heavily dense and he blew me off. Came hard as fuck on his face, even a little landed on his hard dick. After like 3 minutes we walk out of the woods and saw a group of kids playing some games and i felt guilty about what i did but would do it again.

I was fisted once
very nice experience

Yeah. It's awesome.

Get skinny and stretch. It's takes time.

>It's takes

Went on 9gag once.

This thread sucks

Need more sucking !!

Only sucked a lot of cocks, swallowed cum... oh, I also got fucked too. Like, a LOT. And I still do. Does that count as gay?

No. Not unless you hate women.

take a whole bunch of pictures of my asshole and post then on the internet

I hope there was an apple peaking out.

I don't hate women at all. I think they are great. But I don't have sex with them. EVER. Just with guys.

Listened to a nickleback song on the radio

Ok. Well, that's gay.
>carry-on

Imagined I had a threesome with my gf and another guys while masturbating. And I kinda liked the idea of it in that moment.

Flirted a gay boy

Had sex with someone of my own gender.

That was kinda homo.

I've sucked over 300 guys & fucked close to 200 women. Haven't sucked a dick in 15 years. Happily married now. Sometimes I miss it, but I'd never ever cheat on my wife. That's all behind me now.

Sucked too many dicks to count. Had many men fuck my arse, mostly bareback. Once had 4 60+ year olds fuck me one evening one after the other while I sucked dicks to get them hard again. Nobody knows and think I'm straight.

WTF rings you got bitch

>carry-on

Will do!

Good man for not cheating on your wife. Never going to have to worry about that myself. Unless I ever settle for just one guy.

Unlikely.

had gay sex

cool