How does this make you feel ?

How does this make you feel ?

Like OP is a faggot obsessed with nigger cock.

stalenot gonna be abosses with your subhuman 2 inch mini corndog you call a cock.

powerful

Is that supposed to be a commentary on race? IT seems more like some guy being a fag. Race seems pretty irrelevant really. I regardless of what color the dick is, and regardless of what is the ethnicity of the man sucking it is, it is still gay. And I am not down with that homo shit.

P.S. Both of those men are gay in my book.

If he wasn't black I would be into it.

This picture is more powerful than the images of 9/11

Like posting this.

THIS IS WHAT WHITE WOMEN REALLY WANT. SUPERIOR ASIAN COCK!!!

this user gets it
all a commie shitfest conspiracy to fuck up western society through propaganda on all levels of media, even this fucking website isn't saved from the relentless shilling

stop bumping the thread though faggot

Wait, so the black guy is clearly gay then?

You’re a racist white pig. Reporting these pics. Mods!!!

John Bettendorf? Triggered?

>stop bumping the thread though faggot

I will when you Sup Forumstard Sup Forumsros start posting bettendorf and r/hapas “chemo” pics to kill these cancerous threads. he’res a couple more, then i’ll stop bumping. these butthurt chinks always stop posting when pics like these are posted.
anyways, good job user for being in the know.

Im supposed to be triggered by faggots and a beard having sex?

This is top kek it has to be performance art.
Sup Forums is shit and always has been shit. do these retarded rice niggers really think they will change user group think to any lasting degree?

This is what most Alt-righters fear will happen as if they were to admit what massive faggots they are they'd be eating more aids ridden nigger cock than the Kardashian clan combined.