What is Suarez doing?

What is Suarez doing?

Sharpening his teeth

trying to calm down his gf

answering the phone call that will save barcelona

Is that what Sprite deprivation looks like?

What is messi thinking?

Picturing how to beat psg 5-0 with 10 men since Luis Enrique is obviously going to play Andre Gomes

came here to post this 2bh

>mum, Leo is bullying me again ;_;

>suarez is talking too loud
>my feet hurt
>i miss xavi
>i wonder if they have any sprite

>Why did we spend 50 million on Gomes when we could have got Verratti? I should be manager

he will bite someone soon. He's at a breaking point, I can feel it

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this guy?

>I think we'll have a good game. Hopefully the team will step up and we can get ready to try and pull it back in the champions league. Even if we don't, oh well. I get to play the game I love for a whole ton of money to provide a great life for my loving wife and children. In the end, they are what matters. Truly, I am blessed to escape the constant existential angst that must plague most people as I continue to improve my craft while in the bosom of a loving family. The depravity that stretches itself across the masses is the result of the un-fulfillment of both unrealistic highbrow expectations engendered by a naturally capitalistic society as well as the inhibited primal desires stemming from millions of years spent evolving before consciousness that civilization need tame. Is it truly just luck that some of us find a way to maintain satisfaction and balance in our lives such that we do not hysterically try to influence the course of humanity in an effort to escape our minuteness, or worse, fall prey to the many cheap pleasures either sold to us or we transgress into simply to feel the rush of a quasi-rebellion? Or worse yet, trapped between the two, accomplishing nothing in your arrogance before you die and cease to exist as nothing more than inanimate particulate matter on some tiny rock floating through the endless abyss? I don't know. I think we'll have a good game though.

>Messi is the autistic one

>getting Verratti for 50m

and he is, I bet Messi eats chicken drumsticks with a fork and knife whereas Suarez eats them with his hand like a real man

eating a human ear

Drinking mate

fuck off moor

He's South American. He probably didn't even know what the fuck a chicken leg was until he visited Europe. Even then he probably eats them bones and all like some kind of caveman savage.

Yes, he was drinking mate. The mate is a hot drink with the tea or coffe.

He was drinking mate.
He was drinking, mate.

giving the last toke to the joint

>implying Suarez wouldn't just bite the leg in half
>he doesn't know about based pollo a la brasa
I know it has salt in it which makes it too spicy for you disgusting britshits, but at least try not to show how retarded you people are.

thingken of nibbling

chicken is for poor people

i only know who two of the people in that picture are

i've become my dad

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Being the whitest South American on that escalator.

Did you really expect someone to read this essay, leaf?

ajajaja nice post hombre xd

he's on the phone and trying to block out some of the noise from the airport or wherever he is to hear the person he's talking to, or so they can hear him.

didnt read