Thoughts of the interview?

Thoughts of the interview?

>youtube.com/watch?v=QuFNcTB0oP4

Very low energy. The Fox Heads might have as well ordered her to give Trump a blowjob.

The truth hurts

she did

She just sucks. It's why Trump chewed her in the first place.

Bill is the only one who knows how to handle Trump. He should have a monopoly on Trump interviews.

Seemed very slow paced and heavily edited.

She's sucking up to Trump so she doesn't kill her career.

Why was she asking him shrink questions? It was awkward to watch and seemed pointless.

The interview wasn't for us. It was for the uninformed "hurr trump a sexist" voter

I want to sex her face with my penis

Complete and utter waste of time. Megyn couldn't ask a single interesting question? Literally just muh bullying for half an hour

>Megyn's first network primetime special

The God Emporer has the honor!

The kikes have been hard at work twisting and turning trumps words. They will soon realize it was all for nothing, and the biggest mistakes of their lives. When the beast they created turns on their master!

This

The media is getting in line to kiss his feet, and it's beautiful to watch. For so long we've had to deal with liberal shills everywhere in the media. Just look how they cucked out Barnie. But with Trump all their jewish tricks are impossible because he attracts publicity like a magnet. And they can't resist the high ratings and shekels it brings when they treat him nicely, even if it hurts the globalist agenda.

The best part is how he puts the fear into them with how he lashes out so extreme every time a journalist steps on his toes, and his followers proceed to tear down the channel and they lose money.

Repost from earlier thread
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in the real estate business, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Megyn Kelly's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Donald barely able to force it past the knob, and Kelly moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Donald's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

She really went for the hard-hitting questions. I don't know why I expected anything more than questions like "were you ever bullied?"

lol this is started as a pasta about Prince Harry

Whatever your excuse is.

S A V A G E

dudes a tactical master with words

Megyn just shilled herself. She's soaking all the attention up for her show. She came off narcissistic.

Do you really think that? I thought she got under his skin with the questions and it was a bit awkward.

But media you keep saying that DONALD TRUMP IS AFRAID OF MEGAN KELLY...

This interview sure showed me.

Get out of here vulgar merchant!

nothing can ever be more narcissistic than the donald

>Repost from earlier thread

Do you do that when throwing out the navy seal pasta too?

You either die poor or live shilling.

When he's wearing the blue tie, he's chill and personal trump. When he wears the red tie, he's high energy and fury trump!

This is not shopped, I have seen quite a few in my time.

I think it was a very jewey interview that made him look week. She didn't ask him any policy questions only personal ones and she seemed very warm, so Trump opened up, more than he should have. Sort of like a "good cop" tactic.

Lel what an actress. She can be hard-hitting some times while other times she seems pretty cute and naive.

She's actually soaking wet beneath that table.

why does her nose look like it took a few hits from a weed wacker

>I don't see myself as powerful, I see myself as a person trying to survive.

Holy shit. That was perfect.

Very interesting, ill have to pay more attention to that.

Meg looks like shit.

What a terrible setting.
Why didn't they do it in his tower?

No dogs allowed at Trump Towers?

>everyone was mean to megyn

literally all this is shit is

>weed wacker

fuck you Americans have weird words for shit. It's called a whippa-snippa

I'm more interested in the tranny who's playing Dr. Frank-n-Furter. I can't wrap my head around that casting. I wish the cancelled remake with Marilyn Manson in the role happened instead.

>whippa-snippa

no that is a rambunctious child

>whippa-snippa
kek

>not a pearly whirly flora swirly

>strong female role model

>sucks the cock of a guy who called her a bimbo.

This is why men need to takeover and feminism needs to die.

She's had 2 or 3 surgeries, each one causing even worse problems. I'm sure there are comparison images somewhere.