Do your worst, hackers! I can't get past the firewall

Do your worst, hackers! I can't get past the firewall.

Whats the deal here? you trying to login to your local router IP? Look at it, google its make/model - reset it to factory settings, use default user/pass. Too easy.

Wait a second... your IP address is the same as mine!

>filename
>LOGin

No, I found this faggot's IP address and I'm trying to hack in, but I can't get past this screen.

FACE THE 4CHANNEL HACKER SQUAD WE ARE ANONYMOUS WE ARE LEGION WE DO FORGIVE WE DO FORGET DON'T EXPECT US!

Lol I'm DDOSing your IP address right now

I'm DDOSing so hard it's making my own computer lag lol faggot

bwahh hahahah
faggot - it's a local commonly used IP for your internet router.
Win key, search "cmd" and run it. Type "ipconfig" and you'll see your computers IP is very similar i.e 192.168.1.x - this is your local subnet. If you want to see your internets connection(public) IP, go to a site like "whatsmyip", oh and please tell us what it is... for research.

HE OFFLINE YET?

WOAH LOOK GUYS THIS MAN CAN FUCKING HACK WATCH OUT WE GOT OURSELVES A CIA NIGGER OVER HERE

It's his IP address. I tricked him into giving it to me. How do I rek his shit?

KEK

When are you going to start streaming again Terry?

thatsthejoke.jpg

using my kali linux tool to hack your router nigga

whoosh

loading up my network tool on Kali

You aint foolin me boy.

you're fucking stupid I just got your IP address

According to the router's documentation (and your screenshot taken from it), the password is admin/admin

then by all means, please hack me. I just want a friend who isn't a work friend...sigh

I'm disappointed at you guys

NOW YOU'RE FUCKED UP OP
ha!

>keylooger
kek

Dude, slow loris.

L333T SKILLS HERE

I couldn't even do an SQL injections, I just know that slow lorrises are fucking great for DOSsing.

this is just one dude samefagging the whole thread isnt it

so if you have someones IP.. how exactly does that make them vulnerable to you wizards?

Slow loris: not quite as l33t as you might think

They are user

There are other faster animals.

Slow loris is pleb tier when it comes to DOS

What you really want is fast cheetah. A fast cheetah is what brought down Dyn last year.

Could I have an explanation, then?
I'm not trying to be rude, I'm genuinely curious.

No, it's you, me, and some other asshole.

Hey, I'm the other asshole you're probably referring to!

no

I know jack about DoS tools, but when the fags here mentioned Slow Loris I thought "hey, I have that on a book cover". Turns out mine is the slender loris, but the slow loris cover was too un-l33t not to post

posters=15, but with all these leet skills, maybe someone samefagging via proxy? Anway - has OP got into his router yet? did you change the default password? You should.

when trolling caps lock is cruise control for cool.

>also fail troll thread, sage, I mean really shit fail. 0.0000001% because I even bothered replying.

ALLDAUSERSAREHAXOR

Tips fedora

lol just delete system32 and it gives you access