If the Holocaust isn't real, then how do you explain the Nuremberg trials? You deny the Holocaust...

If the Holocaust isn't real, then how do you explain the Nuremberg trials? You deny the Holocaust, yet no one ever put onto trial ever denied it. Why is that? They were the ones there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=Bv68CBzcqJw
web.archive.org/web/20130705015119/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Trials
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Webera.html
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_P._Thomas
rense.com/general86/realholo.htm
rense.com/general75/ehr.htm
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/NT_Indictments.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre#Revelations
codoh.com/library/document/1968/
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/i-dont-deny-any-holocaust-do-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmedy_massacre_trial
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1946/04/nuremberg-a-fair-trial-a-dangerous-precedent/306492/
youtube.com/watch?v=CWoorJKA6pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You deny the Holocaust

I never denied the Holocaust you fibbing faggot

Transcripts please.

Until you provide transcripts, the Nuremberg trials never happened.

Just fucking with you, but seriously, you'd have to pay attention to the wording of the people involved. Transcripts would help.

Forced confessions and coercion.

No mass genocidal program ever existed. No mass executions with Zyklon B ever took place. The "showers" are just the one Jewish invention that passed sniff test to the public, dozens of others were tried and failed. Jews claimed there were electric chair conveyor belts, rooms with electrified floors, rollercoasters of death, enormous ovens where dozens of live people were burned at once, and different types of Jews produced different types of smoke.
Jews are born liars.

>Nuremburg
>Trials conducted without the traditional definitions of evidence being required
>Nazis subjected to torture confessed to nonsense

Thinking any of this is proof

Im pretty sure some of them did deny it. They certainly denied the scale of it.

Others claimed they were acting under superior orders - which is true, but couldn't be allowed as a defence or no one would have been convicted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States

If these people were innocent then how do you explain their trials and subsequent convictions?

>then how do you explain the Nuremberg trials?
What is show trial.
i'll take op is a faggot for 500 alex

saved

youtube.com/watch?v=Bv68CBzcqJw

I don't deny the holocaust, it's a great fiction story

>Nuremberg
>Trials
Even courts in Best Korea rely more on objective evidence then that farce of a trial.

>explain the nuremburg trials
There's a little thing you have to have to prove someone is guilty
something called evidence.
Jew tears aren't proof of anything just as much as trannies say they're a man/woman on the inside

This
We are dealing here with the chief war criminals who have already been convicted and whose conviction has been already announced by both the Moscow and Crimea declarations by the heads of the [Allied] governments... The whole idea is to secure quick and just punishment for the crime... The fact that the Nazi leaders are criminals has already been established. The task of the Tribunal is only to determine the measure of guilt of each particular person and mete out the necessary punishment -- the sentences.
—Iola T. Nikitchenko, Soviet judge at an infamous 1936 Moscow show trial and at the Nuremberg Tribunal
As a military tribunal, this Tribunal is a continuation of the war effort of the Allied nations. As an International Tribunal, it is not bound by the procedural and substantive refinements of our respective judicial or constitutional systems
—U.S. Chief prosecutor, R. Jackson
[Chief U.S. prosecutor] Jackson is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg. I don’t mind what he does to the Nazis, but I hate to see the pretense that he is running a court and proceeding according to common law. This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my oldfashioned ideas.
—Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Harlan Fiske Stone
I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled. Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time.
—US Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas
About this whole judgment there is the spirit of vengeance, and vengeance is seldom justice. The hanging of the eleven men convicted will be a blot on the American record which we will long regret. In these trials we have accepted the Russian idea of the purpose of trials -- government policy and not justice -- with little relation to Anglo-Saxon heritage. By clothing policy in the forms of legal procedure, we may discredit the whole idea of justice in Europe for years to come.
—US Senator Robert A. Taft

As a representative of the American people I desire to say that what is taking place in Nuremberg, Germany, is a disgrace to the United States... A racial minority, two and a half years after the war closed, are in Nuremberg not only hanging German soldiers but trying German businessmen in the name of the United States.
—Congressman, John Rankin.[17]
If I had known seven months ago what I know today, I would never have come here. Obviously, the victor in any war is not the best judge of the war crime guilt. […] The prosecution has failed to maintain objectivity aloof from vindictiveness, aloof from personal ambitions for convictions. It has failed to strive to lay down precedents which might help the world to avoid future wars. The entire atmosphere here is unwholesome. […] Lawyers, clerks, interpreters and researchers were employed who became Americans only in recent years, whose backgrounds were imbedded in Europe’s hatreds and prejudices.
—Charles F. Wennerstrum, American judge of the Nuremberg Tribunal
You will understand when I tell you that this [prosecution] staff is about 75% Jewish.
—leading U.S. prosecutor Thomas Dodd.[8]
It was clear from the outset that a death sentence would be pronounced against me, as I have always regarded the trial as a purely political act by the victors, but I wanted to see this trial through for my people's sake and I did at least expect that I should not be denied a soldier's death. Before God, my country, and my conscience I feel myself free of the blame that an enemy tribunal has attached to me.
—Herman Göring.[28]

One of the most shameful incidents connected with the War Crimes Trials prosecutions has to do with the investigations and the preparation of the cases for trial. The records of trials which our Commission examined disclosed that a great majority of the official investigators, employed by the United States Government to secure evidence and to locate defendants, were persons with a preconceived dislike for these enemy aliens, and their conduct was such that they resorted to a number of illegal, unfair, and cruel methods and duress to secure confessions of guilt and to secure accusations by defendants against other defendants. In fact, in the Malmedy case, the only evidence before the court, upon which the convictions and sentences were based, consisted of the statements and testimony of the defendants themselves. The testimony of one defendant against another was secured by subterfuge, false promises of immunity, and by mock trials and threats.
—Edward Leroy Van Roden, President Judge.[28]

>defendants tortured into confessions.
>literally tried by Jews.
>defendants weren't allowed introduction of exculpatory evidence.

Nuremberg show trials
web.archive.org/web/20130705015119/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Trials

ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Webera.html
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html

Isn't it weird that THEY DIDN'T DENY it though? Like, even if they were captured, any sane person who wants to live will deny that they wanted to exterminate 6 million jews, but, they didn't, that's whats weird, that no one denied it.

They were forced to say it.

Riddle me this libfag. If the "Holocaust" was real, explain how the based germans would make soap out of the skinny jews?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_P._Thomas

Isn't it weird that he confessted to killing his child? Like, even if he was put on trial, any sane person who wants to live will deny that they murdered their own child, but he didn't, that's what's weird, that he confessed to it.

>Thomas initially denied that he had done anything to his son that could have caused his head injuries, but towards the end of a nearly 10-hour interrogation, Thomas said he didn't do it, he was sure his wife didn't do it, but he would take the rap in the event something accidentally happened in his house. By the end of the interrogation and the police continuing to press for responses that fit with a physical injury, Thomas confessed to throwing Mathew on to the bed three times. He told police he had been fighting with his wife and that out of frustration, he threw his son on to the bed three times. He then signed a confession.

>Despite a subsequent medical examination in which the same doctor who had initially reported to police that Thomas' son had died of head trauma, found no evidence a skull fracture and determined the cause of death to be sepsis, Thomas' trial for second degree murder began in October 2009. The prosecution built their case around the videotaped confession Thomas gave police.

oy vey!!

>don't forget the lampshade jews!!!

>nigger confesses to a rape and murder
>he's released 15 years later as "innocent" because his Jewish lawyer argues he was a bit sleepy at the time and his confession means nothing
>"See! You can't trust the system!" :^)
>Nazis starved, beaten, mentally abused, and tortured till they confessed to crimes all evidence shows they did not commit
>"Well, that's solid proof. Stop asking questions. In fact, make it illegal for the goy to ask any more questions." :^)

>a man's own son
>6 million jews
equivalent?

It was real in my mind

this

The Secret Holocaust - The real holocaust was a Christian Holocaust by Jews of sixty-six million, mostly Christians.
rense.com/general86/realholo.htm

Ilya Ehrenberg - The Man Who Invented The 'Six Million'
rense.com/general75/ehr.htm

loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/NT_Indictments.pdf
Nurnberg Military Tribunals: Indictments, Case No. 1-12. Office of Military Government for Germany (US). Nuremberg, 1946.

>You deny the Holocaust, yet no one ever put onto trial ever denied it.
Shut your lying mouth. They ALL denied it, except the ones who eventually agreed with it hoping to have their lives spared.

In fact, Goebbels put forth such a strong defense that it looked like the Nazi staff would be able to go free. However, in the yard he made a joke when he overheard some other officers talking about Hungarian jews saying "WHAT? HUNGARIAN JEWS! I THOUGHT WE KILLED THEM ALL!". This was actually used as the piece of evidence that they hanged him with.

I cannot deny something that didnt happen.

6 millions ?

testaments under duress aren't admissable

Goebbels committed suicide you dunce.

>You deny the Holocaust, yet no one ever put onto trial ever denied it. Why is that?
The first point:
>the Katyn massacre was not denied as a Nazi war crime by the "nazis that were there" at Nuremberg; after the Soviet Union fell, the Russians admitted that the Katyn massacre was done by the Soviet NKVD, a cadre of 90% Jews. These were the same Jews that ran concentration camps in Poland for Poles and Germans, 200k of whom was slaughtered there as "revenge".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre#Revelations
>The "confessions" were acquired under torture, and the threat that the German officers families would be killed if they didn't "confess"; these are the same governments that made Germans and Poles witness "human lampshades, human soaps, and shrunken heads" at the camps.
codoh.com/library/document/1968/
>The rules of evidence at Nuremberg were invented AT THE TRIAL. This is unprecedented in history. There were no international laws defining the rules of the court and evidence. They were show trials. Just as much as Stalin with his purgings.

Dude lmao, the Nuremberg trials was a Hollywood fake by he Zionist Jews like the moon landing.
Dude you actually believe that lol lmao, here look at these YouTube links I provide for documentations from reliable people like David Duke etc.
dude haha, you're acing like JIDF!!

Reading the actual Nuremberg transcripts -- in which the Soviets are transparently lying -- was the thing that pushed me to become a full-blown "denier."

crapola.

Yes, he was sentenced to hanging though, you dunce

You seem to be incapable of focusing on the point here. It is entirely possibly to coerce people into confessing that they did things that they did not actually do. It is also entirely possible to convict people of crimes despite having absolutely no evidence to implicate them in that crime.

If my dubs aren't real then how do you explain your thread being derailed?

Gas yourself.

Sorry, Goering.

he killed himself on may 1st 1945

the nuremberg trials didnt begin till november 20th.

lay off the weed, bro.

Someone post the document proving that evidence from the defense wasn't to be admissible in the trial

>american defending nazis

they should hang you for treason

See

Reminder:

to the Jews, you are not even human. A lie to a goy is to save all Jews.

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

>you are not even human

thats right, i'm your lizard overlord.

kneel before me, goy

youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c

>During cross-examination... David Maxwell-Fyfe proved ... He also presented clear evidence that Göring knew about the extermination of the Hungarian Jews.[124]
Literally, Goering was sentenced to hanging because of a joke about how ludicrous the accusations about him were.

Don't forget the masturbation machines where boys cummed to death and the ground soaked in blood and lakes grey with ash.

The first officers tried DID deny it, but it was made clear early on that any outright refutation of the Six Million would be an instant death sentence. "Following Orders" was the only defense permitted.

Man you're one of the people controlled by zionists, wake up Ameri-bro, the zionists are literally reptiles brainwashing you.

Tortured people literally confessed to killing 20 million jews and piling the poor jew childrens shoes so high the piles were the size of 12-store buildings.

Don't remember the guys name but he's the one that had a book full of this shit and it's actually one of the most often noted "see the holocaust totally happened this guy says it" evidence.

Jews invented Taqqiya, the Muslims only copied it.

This.
These repugnant behaviors are societal norms in the Semitic middle east.

shoo jewrej

my sides...

I Don’t Deny Any Holocaust… Do You?

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/i-dont-deny-any-holocaust-do-you/

Sauce b0ss?
This would be all it takes to make me a full blown denier.

America should have just destroyed Japan and let Nazi Germany have Poland.
Does anyone really think we didnt make a mistake siding with USSR instead of Germany? Fuck i mean imagine how amazing the world would be free of the grip of international jewry

>the masturbation machines where boys cummed to death
This sounds kind of hot. Sauce?

>Does anyone really think we didnt make a mistake siding with USSR instead of Germany?

Yes. General Patton did. And they killed him for it.

>Hook up your nuts to a car battery
>surprised that people admit to Holohoax

I could hook up your balls to a car battery and get you to admit to the worst things conceived by man and it doesn't mean anything.

What proof would be required for you actually to accept the Holocaust happened?

Actually, I read your post wrong.

IF you had said, "Does anyone really think we made a mistake siding with USSR instead of Germany?", then my answer is as stated.

6 million bodies would be a start.

Bernard Holstein, the Wolf boy of Auschwitz
look him up for a good kek

Where the fuck are the 6million bones?
I find it hard to believe they cremated 6 million people in 4 years. You telling me they cremated over a million people a year. Bullshit, and you know it.

ohhh so close

youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE

Daily reminder that the holocaust was a Soviet myth.

well, it was a meaningless post anyway.

Yes. You answered correctly. I also read quite a bit on how patton saw that it was a mistake and that the Jews were vile creatures.

How do deniers explain the U.S. Soldiers that saved people from camps? Yea, the skin lampshades are fucking horse shit, obviously, but couldn't you argue that the U.S. is guilty of the same shit after 9/11? What happened with those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

I'm not saying the Jews are right to indoctrinate kids with lies like the death coasters but isn't exaggeration something that follows every major catastrophe? At the end of the day, aren't disasters just chances to wedge in propaganda, no matter the country?

Because it was HIGHLY suspicious.

(95% of the "testimony" was given under some of the most EXTREME torture imaginable)

So much so that Senator Joseph McCarthy, notorious anti-communist and ultra-patriot (who was later... "coincidentally" slandered to hell and back in the "media") opened up an investigation on the Neuremberg Trials themselves, stating that it was a sham and post-war propaganda benefiting, not American interests, but foreign interests (see: Global Zionism) and we were dragged into the farce via threats from the yids controlling the FED...

...gee, wonder why they railroaded his image?

Same reason they killed General Patton.

Fucking backstabbing kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmedy_massacre_trial

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1946/04/nuremberg-a-fair-trial-a-dangerous-precedent/306492/

I'd advise you actually read up on the trial itself, read the proceedings and commentary from BOTH SIDES (believe me... there is a wealth of info on this) and then... if you have a shred of intelligence... you'll come to understand that regardless of what happened with the whole
>muh 6 million
>muh ebul nazis!

that the "trial" was a glorified kangaroo court set up for the purpose of framing a post-war propaganda narrative... which sadly, persists to this day.

OP's faggoty-ass OP is proof of this... or that he's just JIDF.

zeon ;)

Daily reminder that soviets were composed only about unpure goyims.

No one denies that the Jews who were not sent to Palestine ended up in camps. The reason a few of them died was due to starvation and disease and not because they were sending them on a roller-coaster of gas chambers and furnaces. Certainly the 6 gorillon is a huge lie.

>Yea, the skin lampshades are fucking horse shit, obviously, but couldn't you argue that the U.S. is guilty of the same shit after 9/11? What happened with those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

The issue is that jews have formed this ridiculous narrative that has ensured that they will forever be a protected class, free to do whatever they want. And if you say anything in opposition to them, they'll play the OY VEY THIS IS ANTISEMITISM REMEMBER THE SIX TRILLION bullshit.

Yeah, other groups make up shit too. But not to this extent. And no other group has coasted on a like this big or for this long to such a degree.

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad.

>How do deniers explain the U.S. Soldiers that saved people from camps?
What's your point? The US soldiers never even saw any supposed death camps.

>How do deniers explain the U.S. Soldiers that saved people from camps?

When?

>no one ever put onto trial ever denied it.

The FUCK are you talking about?

Pretty much all of them said the exact same thing: we had no knowledge of it.

OY
Y

Actually, NASA and MK ULTRA started from the Nazi research studies.

Nice, JIDF. Those are official documetns, JIDF

Some of them simply made up stories just like the jews did.

No, most people would not gas his son.

>bump for holocaust believers getting rekt

I believe in the Holocaust, doesn't mean I think it was bad though. The Jews were enemies to the state and during such a heavy war as the Second World War it is necessary to close your hearts to pity.

The capacity of the ovens at Auschwitz was at most, 20k per year. It would have required 170.000 tonnes of coal; it would have been visible, stacked like mountains around the camp. The CIA has released the aerial photos from WW2, and no such thing is visible. All records of amount of coke delivered were captured by the allies. Soviets have originals in archives. British have enigma intercepts in national archives. Everyone can see it is a lie, they are impossible numbers. The population of Jews before and after makes the numbers claimed impossible, the amount of coal for burning makes the numbers impossible, the amount of bodies exhumed from the ground makes the numbers impossible, the amount of zyklon B delivered makes the numbers impossible, the construction of the "gas chambers" and the ventilation of the building being through the floor (where bodies would pile, forcing soldiers to open gas chambers and kill the whole camps) impossible. Everything is impossible. it's pure fantasy. only people who can believe it are people who refuse, people who lie, or people who cannot comprehend maths.

Its worst lie in history, but people believe it because of the Jewish miracle of modern propaganda, invented by Edward Bernays, nephew of Sigmund Freud.

Jewish contribution to civilization is the science of lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWoorJKA6pg