/sg/ Syria General - REBELS GETTING CRUSHED IN THE EASTERN GHOUTA

Links updated for May 18
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/ (everything you need is here)

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M

>Featured Video
youtu.be/HFFDCdFxIbg
youtu.be/_k6V-NNisnY
youtu.be/tal49LAmuNo
youtu.be/zw6CI2zhjq8

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>East Gouta (May 18)
i.imgur.com/wqMZbkh.jpg
>Latakia (May 18)
i.imgur.com/ZYWPIEI.jpg
>North Aleppo (May 18)
i.imgur.com/7WrWLFW.jpg
>Dier Ezzor (May 15)
i.imgur.com/f2XPuGI.jpg
>Hama/Homs (May 15)
i.imgur.com/099bqOa.jpg
>Homs Pocket (May 12)
i.imgur.com/YBFLMjR.jpg
>Palmyra (May 12)
i.imgur.com/lTSuXyp.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS (May 18)
>Saudi Arabia warns of ‘Plan B’ to depose Assad in Syria
>Syrian Army, Hezbollah capture Bazinah in the East Ghouta
>Islamists recapture Latakia hil, pull down the Syrian flag
>Syrian Army, Palestinian committees attack jihadist stronghold in northern Aleppo
>Government, Kurdish forces clash in Hasakah
>Breaking: Syrian Army captures strategic hilltop in northern Latakia
>Syrian Army, Russian Marines launch attack to liberate Al-Sha’ar Gas Fields
>ISIS captures Panorama Checkpoint, Armenian Cemetery in Deir Ezzor
>Over 50 rebels killed by infighting in rural Damascus
>Hezbollah, Syrian Army overwhelm Nusra to enter Serghaya village in west Syria
>Syrian Army advances in the West Ghouta
>Iraqi Army liberates strategic district along the Syrian border
>Saudi-backed delegation withdraws from Yemeni peace talks

Previous South Front May 18
youtu.be/ejU3g3fk3ek
youtu.be/LtrYnCq2kWM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_k6V-NNisnY
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/733032592358924289
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/733019947065090048
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/733016067107393536
3alyoum.com/news/a/مرصد-حقوق-الإنسان-مقتل-187-سورياً-ليلة-ال/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Information edition

op is a neckbear faggot with no job

>korean text

Nth for we are back and rolling towards east.

kill yourself

>youtu.be/_k6V-NNisnY
Is this a ZSU-23?

Hopefully they can keep it up in Ghouta.

Why the new thread?

KOBRA KAT

WE WUZ OTTOMEN AND SHIET

no u

*cringes*

why are you posting photoshopped pictures?

ZSU-23-4 indeed my mountain dwelling gold hoarding friend

look at the OP of this thread and the old thread

wtf is wrong with that bitches face?

not impressive m8

I think I see what you mean.

Netherless how far are your plans for a greater Minnestrone going?

>IT grew %28
hello cyka this is boris from tech support, how can i help you blyat?

first we need to get rid of our shitty Governor Dayton, and get Jesse Ventura back in office

East Ghouta is looking good. Looks like SAA gained a lot of ground while rebels continue to kill each other.

Did he do good? The man is based as fuck. Getting a bit senile but still based.

Based Ventura is who we all aspire to be

>dat ass

How many turkmen died and who knows how to drive a kamaz truck trough tight streets?

Don't know about turmen, but I'm a kamaz pro. At least in Spintires.

90000 regime forces died

you are too far away and you are worthless to me because you have a steady pay giving you a life one would murder for, fuck off and enjoy, leave us all alone, you arent getting the job, sorry
7 capable people already are up for it and have proven themselves, you are user autist cold ice vodka and not simo haya because not every fin is and fin moms arent giving birth to them since you stabbed nazis in the back and sucked cock after failing to kill all russian in leningrad after losing the winter war. Play video games and dont do anything serious because its not for you.
Somebody will buy your skull as an ashtray on ebay im not even joking. How much would you like it to cost

bump

lol fuck off boşnak

Would a chechen refuse to be muscle protecting kamaz trucks in tight streets for much money in gold weight after paying Kadirov the tax if he is to spend all at home? What is your hones and knowledgeable opinion?

I will cripple your loved ones when you are fighting for your regime and fuck your crippled crying mom screaming your name to come to help her but no

What's wrong with you dont you miss ottoman empire?

600 years??

get cucked by eu

>#Daraya: #Syria|n rebels killed 30+ pro-#Assad forces and wounded 80 more in #Daraya today. Regime offensive was a total disaster.
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/733032592358924289

>HUGE! The new Official Statement of Jaish al ius'raa.
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/733019947065090048

A new rebel group formed. Is this what the Saudis meant with "Plan B" ?

Yep yep. Is it your lack of alcohol tolerance or just plain autism that is showing here?

You dont understand anything, dont insult and sorry if you are insulted.
i try to tell you that you dont need it because you can get a job and earn money tommorow (or later)
I and others cant because we are shit nations that can do shitty things to survive, you will never understand and be grateful for it.
Kiss your mom and tell her you love her because you will be ok.
Many others cant tell her that.

>This will lead to a big war between Islamists/ Moderate #Rebels (North #Aleppo/ Daraa/ ...FSA). We see it right now in Eastern Ghouta...
No. Honestly, it seems like a Russian plot to weaken the Rebel forces. I can't wait for it to start.
Let JAI and the rest battle it out and then watch as the SAA swoops in from nowhere to take the riches. it's happening right now in East Ghouta

And just so you know, lack of tolerance to much alcohol it is because something good happened

edgy senpai, you could maybe do that if you ever got your fatass off the computer

What should ISIL really be called? I propose the Islamic State in Iraq, the Levant, Libya, the Philippines, and Europe or ISILLPE for short

What are you quoting? I don't understand your post

If it's the rebel group, why would Russia unite all the rebels? Seems more like a plan for Saudi Arabia. A new umbrella for the freedom fighters, similiar as the New Syrian Army.

cute

Blessed is greater Syria, the nation that we all desire.

KSA got cucked by Russian help during the winter. They're grasping at straws at this point.

twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/733016067107393536
JAI is going to attack everyone

Chechens and hillmen in general dream to die in some god forsaken place. In 2008 they joined our regular troops in Georgia, later been seen in Donbas and Kadyrov himself was asking to send chechen ground forces to Syria.
We are actually holding them from jumping on the enemies of Russia. Loyal chechens are needed in Chechnya.

fucking Pakistani ISPs.
So glad that I don't live in that shithole of a country.

1000 euro for week is ok? if they manage to ride a supply antonof from russ to syria which in bribe is about 150 euro?

I dont know the merc prices m8. As far as i know in Georgia chechen irregulars recived nothing at all.
If you dont count NATO stuff that was looted from "georgian armed forces"

your moms hairy ass if fat not mine and it will get off the floor

There is a merc sometimes posting on /fit/

noone does know unless its face to face and honest look on faces with promises in mind with opportunity.
I didnt know that about he mountainchechs and georgia. Thanks for info.
>mountain kepcha

>fit
what, like he can /fit/ something up his roiding ass while he posts on an internet forum?
How gulible are you

I do live in a 1st world country, but it doesn't mean that life is always like dancing on roses. I've had to do my fair share of shady shit.
I wouldn't be in it for the money anyway. Adventures are what drive me.

Good luck with your project.

Why are you looking for people? What are you planning?

Thats just it, its not adventure just a share, not fair but a share needed. Thank you for understanding, i didnt mean to offend you, that dry finnish uterus shit i wrote was too much and im sorry

Ukrainians in Baghdad
Embassy Security

At last we are far from the war

Are fucking trying to detain him or something?

The queen is getting old who will replace her?
Did you ever in your life smell her? What does she smell like? Did you ever touch her?

> 1st world country,
credits, debts and work like robot everyday
oh and ablul-al-ahmed-ibn-mustafa not work only rape, drink and smoke weed

wtf? haram batallion?

Only the guilty have something to fear :)

This is payday 2 motherfucker

All those lives lost

All that wasted potential

Damn...really makes you think

Cheeri O and all that shit
You detain before the crime is to be set in motion
If that isnt efficiency i dont know what is
Its like that green goblin shit that appears by itself in my lucid dreams and acts like guide and warns me of my own thoughts.
Is the mike and ed china show real or is it just fake drama shit like everything else? Pls answer

Are you talking to me? Or him

No idea, never watched it

I'm talking about a game fuck you btw

When ever a thread is filled with many bosnian flags, its a thread that may literally give you either 1st degree autism or nightmares.
Just ask /ex-yu/ from Sup Forums they are mostly newfags and rare ones are what keep the flow sometimes when they arent pissing green.
I tried asking moot to give us an entire separate board for bosnian ip's only but he wouldnt do it and when i persisted he quit and gave it to mook who is retarded.

You got it all wrong.

Everyone knows our national debt will never be paid back. At least in euros. That's why we all sit on welfare and moonlight all we can. We take niggers here because it's more EU credit pouring in to our economy. Their numbers are kept relatively low, they are located afar from each other and only a handful is given a citizenship.

There are no jobs here. I'm now residing in Jyväskylä, which has the highest unemployment rate of all the EU.

why are you reseting your modem :/((

Pretty sure that pic is from fear the walking dead.

You talk too much and shitpost way more than you talk. You will get diarrhea from all the stress which i can feel in you trough your edgy shitposting.
Try Zeolite crumbled rock (clay) half a teaspoon with a glass of water before breakfast and you will fart instead of spray liquid shit.
If you eat anything greasy, like pig fat in my case, or cow fat in your case, let some bread soak it up before Zeolit dosage.
And stop shitposting edgy cringy bullshit, it cant be good for you.

tread lightly

what the hell am i looking at?

TRAVNIK
R
A
V
N
I
K

pretty sure you're a faggot
3alyoum.com/news/a/مرصد-حقوق-الإنسان-مقتل-187-سورياً-ليلة-ال/