Wanting to circumcise my 10-year-old son , but I want that he get a good circumcision scar. Anyway...

Wanting to circumcise my 10-year-old son , but I want that he get a good circumcision scar. Anyway, what circumcise method/device he need to get an aesthetic penis like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/130/3/585
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn5yGupij8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dick transplant.

You should circumcis your brain.

if you want a scar, you need to make a ragged tear with a serrated-edged knife, rather than a scalpel. you might even want to rub some dirt into the edges, as some primitive tribespeople do with their scarification.

Circumcision should be illegal except for medical reasons

Why are you doing it at 10 years old?

lol jew dick

/thrad

>wanting to mutilate your childs reproductive organ
>wanting to remove the amount of pleasure capable for someone who has to live on a planet where the pain is endless/limitless, but the pleasure is so fleeting and far away

Because we didn't had money to do it when he was a newborn.
And because he lately he jack off a lot, you should to see her fucking bed sheets. I hope doing this he quit this disgusiting habit.

You don't understand. I want a perfect circumcision, a circumcion that make his glans be exposed 24/7 even if his penis don't has any erection like OP''s picture.

Call Child Protective Services and explain it to them.

Benefits on both sides.

What fucking benefits? That he is less likely to jack off? kys

Then talk to him about it...don't force an operation onto him that'll cause him miserable pain for several months. You'll have to clean up the bandages, and the pus, and all of that all of that. It's a waste of money, just talk to your child about it.

it brings pleasure to the elders to see the flock in a state of sexual anguish, a strange psychological torture knowing they are missing an aspect of their manhood.

no wonder why they seek control and power through other means to compensate.

jews will never experience the joys of foreskin stimulation. the height of sexual pleasure.

Aaand my english suffers at 5 AM. Seriously though, don't do it, talk to him about it.

>You don't understand. I want a perfect circumcision, a circumcion that make his glans be exposed 24/7 even if his penis don't has any erection like OP''s picture.

you said you wanted a good circumcision scar. i told you how to get it. you don't understand.

How bout you don't circumcise him and instead let him make the choice himself when he knows what's at stake. If he's fapping too much it's because you haven't taught him shit.

Must be a bait

Sensitivity due to removal of foreskin is also a debatable issue at this point.

I agree with you, by the way. Circumcision is no longer needed when it is easy to get to running water to properly clean your junk, but there are perks for circumcision as well. And it is medically safer.

Not really medically safer. There's botch circs, along with it not healing properly (requiring MORE surgery). When not healed properly, the skin can fuse with the glans in some places, creating things called skin bridges which are fucking AWFUL.

Give me some objective perks of circumcision on a completely healthy penis that couldn't be handled with common fucking sense on an uncircumcised one.

He just said he agreed with you on circumcision being unneeded, why are you arguing?

He agreed and then he unagreed himself to make it seem less argumentative

Seems like someone has a his pee-pee mutilated...

No, actually, I haven't.

Once again, I agree. Circumcision is not recommended for a newborn. Once again, circumcision is not inherently evil however.

If an educated person uses their penis properly, you are right, best not to. However, for more information you can look at the American Academy of Pediatrics. Here is their policy statement:

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/130/3/585

Evaluation of current evidence indicates that the health benefits of newborn male circumcision outweigh the risks and that the procedure’s benefits justify access to this procedure for families who choose it. Specific benefits identified included prevention of urinary tract infections, penile cancer, and transmission of some sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has endorsed this statement.

>Gets automatically trigered with circumcision stuff
>Really, I am not a cutfag!

Pics of your foreskin or GTFO

fuck you i'm still mad at my parents for circumcising me when i was a stupid lil kid.

Or I'm just stating facts and opinions and you're acting childish. I don't need to post anything.

>Circumcision is not recommended for a newborn

I thought that this was the best time to do it, because he wouldn't be able to remember anything later, stuff like pain and miss his foreskin, you know.
If he grows up in circumcised since he is a newborn, for him will be something totally natural be a circumcised boy.

That happened when you was a newborn?

goyim, i...

That's the issue...it's not natural, leave him the way he is. Don't make him go through all that pain and agony because of your decision to do that to him. You'll be left with the cleanup and possible side effects of a botch circumcision and possible skin bridges as it heals.

what are you fuckin retarded? Out of everything to be mad about- youre mad about THAT. jesus fuck, just hand yourself.

etc,

But he already has 10 years old. How he will react in the showers of his school when he notice that he is the only boy umcircunsied meanwhile all his friends are circumcised?

How do you know they are? Also, many schools don't require gym showers anymore. They just ask you carry deodorant and some cologne so they don't stink throughout the day (assuming gym isn't at the end of the day). Also, nobody's going to care your son is uncut, most boys just want to shower and leave, not stare at each other's penises and laugh about it.

What is the real reason op? there is no turning back for him just for your good pleasure

Am affraid that they bully my son just for be "different"

Then your son can report it. Plus, they literally will not care about it at all. Like I said, they'll just want to shower then leave the gym showers.

Where are these gym showers with delicious uncut floppy dicks?

scissors

It's fucking normal for a child to jack off, 10y/o is a bit early but still.

>oh my son wants to fuck
>let's remove his dick then

How about you don't mutilate your son? As a bi dude with a foreskin I can assure you that my penis is SIGNIFICANTLY more sensitive than uncircumcised guys I've slept with. Leave his penis the way it was supposed to be, or at least let it be his decision when he's older.

But what if they are jealous and get mad with anu shit that remind to they that they are circumcised, like this guy ?

What if they decide rip off the foreskin of my son just to make him equal to they!?

I just was thinking that without his foreskin he maybe finally will lose that lust

Be a modern citizen and remove your son's penis completely and call him your daughter. She will thank you for this in the future.

circumcised* guys I've slept with

This is like legalized pedophilia

he is fucking 10 dont do it faggot

Unless he has a medical issue or he demands it to be done, you're just projecting onto your son.

It doesn't matter which one is better, what matters is that he decides.

Muh son,
muh choice

He jack off A LOT. As you said, he is a fucking 10, and am very concerned by this situation.

Actually, himself, his choice. Let him decide, don't force something on him that is not able to be changed completely.

Feminazis should be sterilised and forbidden to have children!
Do youre son a favor and kill youreself before you turn him into a faggot transexual vaping vegan snowflake cunt.
Or do it if you never want grandchildren and to end youre bloodline with a pathetic excuse for a sack of shit to serve the jew agenda.
What ever youre sick chicken shit brain desires.

>what matters is that he decides.

You sounds like those liberal faggots who support when a fucking little boy want be a little girl
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn5yGupij8

What if the tomorrow the little cunt don't want to go to shcool? I will let him do whatever he want because here the onyl thing that matters is "what matters is that he decides"?

If you want youre son to stop jacking off then jack him off youreself or suck him off or fuck him off!
Youre on Sup Forums already so we know youre fucked up in the head anyway!

What matters is that he decides on a possibly life changing operation. Of course he has to go to school, you're just taking my words and twisting them into something entirely different.

This is true. you've proven women don't deserve rights, so be a good mommy and suck his dick.

Say the word

>dumbass