Cops just kicked my ass and tazed me for no reason

>cops just kicked my ass and tazed me for no reason

How are the police in your cunt?

>tfw cops just slapped my ass and clutched my bulge while whispering "everything will be ok" to my ear

they said
good evening, your ID please
>hands over ID
goodbye sir, have a nice evening

They stopped me at 3 am, asked me ID and then ciao ciao.

>tfw to smart to be black in america

>get pulled over
>still have a provisional licence but lost my plates a week earlier
>"hey mate, you know you're meant to have your P plates on, right?"
>yeah I lost them and haven't found a place that sells the new ones
>"yeah no worries mate, just go down to X on Y Street and tomorrow morning and they'll have them"
>doesn't fine me

probably would have gotten shot in burgerland

>driving 3am
>took wrong turn
>road suddenly ends into dirt road
>"oh, that's my road over there just over that curb"
>slowly climb curb with car
>it's actually climb down, car bumps heavily onto the road, fuck
>"well fuck, everything seems ok, let's proceed"
>100m ahead look at the mirror and see another car making the same course I did
>it's going over the curb at insane speeds
>"wow, look at that motherfucker, does he think he is in a rally or something?"
>it's actually the police
>in my pursuit
>sending police alarms and yelling
>freak out
>get out of the car
>10 policemen with rifles pointed my way
>freak out more
>shit shit shit shit shit

>>cops just kicked my ass and tazed me for no reason

This sounds like bullshit mate. All the videos I've seen of Aussie cops interacting with the public show them as being very calm and professional. I'd believe you if you were a burger.

YOUR STORY'S NOT OVER FAGGOT

END YOU STORY
PUTO DO CARALHO
PORRRA
TE DERAM TIRO?!
WERE YOU ON AMERICA?!

I've been to jail three times but never had my ass kicked or anything. I deserved it two of the times. The other one was bullshit.

So it is true? I am talking with international social outcasts?

The next ten minutes were basically the cops yelling things like: "HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD", "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?", "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?", "DO YOU HAVE A LICENSE?" (I told them yes, but they surprisingly didn't want to see it), "WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

Until someone that was with me in the car recognized one of the cops and things settled down. I don't think anything would've happened if this didn't happen, but I don't think anything much, although I was somewhere deserted and there's always a possibility of something going wrong, where br police is concerned.

Was it the Policia Rodoviaria? Or regular PM?
The rodoviaria take their shit really serious, maybe they were really pissed of at you reckless driving on curbs

If you don't finish, I am going to assume you had to suck all 10 of them off for your freedom.

I called one of them a pig as I walked past

Is that the standard in Costa Rica?

they dont even carry batons in 99% of the places here

>Or regular PM
This.

Sorry, I forgot to quote the continuation.

Police here politely ask me to put away the joint I'm smoking and then we casually talk about sports while they jot down my ID info and nothing ever happens with it. I guess the key to a relaxed police force is having a population that doesn't chimp out.

So what do they do when some crazy edgy black metal musicians are burning churches and shit? Just ask them politely to stop?

Seems legit tbqh.

so if i rape you, i'll wont be killed?

they carry equipment in their cars always and use it whenever its needed, which is rarely

I can't speak for the entire nation but everytime I've been in contact with the police I've always got off scot free by just being civil. I guess that's one of the perks of living here.

unless u live in a third world country, no

nice to know... i wont btw :D

thank

I got shot

>LOOK HOW CRIME-FREE AND PERFECT WE ARE

ok Sven you can stop trying so hard now

I am feeling really discriminated against. Can't even rape people abroad anymore just because I was born this side of the border!

>gf is police officer
>gf is 6'4 and fit
>gf also is into gentle femdom
>gf is also constantly horny

Life is good

You forgot
>gf is 2d

:^)

What kind of equipment?
Honestly unless you're black or a teenager, American cops are usually fine too if you're polite. I would believe that your police have very little reason to sperg out on anybody though.

Does she wear her police uniform before sex?
I would beg her to hit my ass with her baton but not really hard
No homo

You want that baton in your ass while you're handcuffed. I can smell it.

You have a 6'4" gf? Is she a bio female or a tranny? If she was born with a vagina, that's like a fucking unicorn, man. I'm 6'2" and I love women taller than I am, but they're few and far between.

smell and lick my anus first

when patrolling on foot they dont carry anything else than radio, no weapons
there are exceptions though, for example if theres been threats they start carrying guns aswell, which are normally locked in their cars

RESPECT THE BADGE

come here and fuck our women, I dont want them

I tried to commit suicide by cop once but I was just peppersprayed und tackled by a female police officer. Prosecutor thought I was some Antifa vigilante and sentenced me for that because he didn't believe my story.

Only anime I ever watched was dbz tbqh

We've tried it out, along with handcuffs. No anal though.

Biological female, speaking as an expert on vaginas. I'm 6'2, it's like heaven senpai. I get a taller gf without being a manlet.

That all seems totally reasonable to me, in a low crime country. Our cops seem to treat their weapons like it's a second penis, or something. It seems to go to their heads. But our cities are dangerous, so I would never actually suggest that they not carry them. Hell, even outside of the cities our cops seem to encounter weird shit all the time. Americans are fucking crazy, honestly. It isn't just a meme. And in case it isn't clear, I am NOT bragging about that.

A cop sucked me off once, not even kidding.

>Biological female, speaking as an expert on vaginas. I'm 6'2, it's like heaven senpai. I get a taller gf without being a manlet.
God damn it, it must be nice.

i'd also prefer them to carry weapons if so, yeah

>be white
>get pulled over
>cop sees something wrong, tells me to fix it, and says thank you to me as he walks away
probably would've gotten fined for not having an open can of VB in my car if this was in aussieland

you forgot to say you shat your pants

he's been making these threads for years