/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

Why are IDs even gone?

where da dunedin nudes at

Had a shit day, kept thinking about slitting my throat with my box cutter at work and covering the chilled section in arterial spray.

Yay for NZ
We'll have a new goverment that will solve all our issues by throwing money at the problem and using feel good words.

$96 billion in promises and counting.
At least the greens might die out. That'd be something...

That's a pretty metal way to go, I rate it. Why was your day so shit though?

>Christchurch

The day would've been fine if I hadn't been feeling lately that my life is a joke and I hate myself. Now I have a day off tomorrow that I'll waste and wish I was at work, because at least then I'd have accomplished something.

had a friend who lived in Christchurch for a bit with an Aussie and a whore.

Said it shed new light on how shitty every country's politics are, not just my country's.

96 billion? That's like half our GDP. We will go broke if we redirect that capital for government spending.

Have been juicing on zinc/magnesium, lecithin, BCAAs, and other good stuff. And lots of exercise. 5'7 82.5 kg heading for 85.

22 minutes left on my shift, been a long ten hours.

Bump

Can't wait for these elections to be over.
None of these dumb shit politicians are covering housing as of yet, I might as well vote for the legalize pot party or just chuck my vote given how shit the options are.

12 replies in an hour, NZ is going OFF SON

Reporting in, Chch currently from the coast and Nelson

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

GOD DEFEND NEW ZEALAND

Drunko here

Someone give me a gun.

I felt the same way when I worked in the chilled food section of Countdown. Keep trying dude, I make video games for a living now.

Anyone got a discord invite?

Who are we voting boys? Taxinda or Bill?

Dunedin here wassup

this is a NZF thread

I have no idea what else I could possibly do so pretty sure I'm stuck here for the foreseeable future.

this

Bonus question:
What does New Zealand have apart from high teen suicide rates?

I love my girlfriend, I want to marry her. I am surrounded by friends who enjoy spending time with me. I might not like my job but it pays me enough to be able to afford a comfortable life style and things that I want. My family is in good health. I'm looking at opening my own business. I'm looking at a nice home to move into it.

Here's some positivity for you, thread.

;-;

shitty housing, drug addiction issues out the wazoo, horrendous child abuse and neglect. The usual

she's cheating on you

Can't get back on the discord, was in a suicidal depression last night and quit but I literally have nowhere else to go.

She doesnt have the time to cheat on me, I spend literally every single hour of the day with her.

but what about work?

> her
kek

Take your wonderfull life and fuck off and enjoy it normie

Evening sir. Hope you are well.

This means it will all end soon right??

It's one thing to suspect that everyone is just putting up with you and another thing entirely to have it confirmed.

It's been dead for a long time now, its just a zombie now

what happens if IDBro comes back?

every. single. minute.

no i met her here its nostalgia.

You saw I said in discord?

No, but I get the message.

Doing okay. Still going

Then get some fucking help. Stop tapping out because shit gets hard. You've been doing this shit for a fucking month or some shit, you've hardly invested any time.

any time you dont get results immediately its "too hard" then you just sadpost on thread for us to raise you up only for it to happen all over again. No one else is the problem, its you, not the world. You can change yourself with hard fucking work or by sticking it out but you want shit easy.

Shoot back up.

I never said anyone else was the problem. But if you try to make people like you you just end up alienating them. People can smell desperation.

Sydney fuckbuddy. Enjoy mates!

whos that slut ? :P

Chy Donaldson. Classic dunners/chch slut

Your welcome

such a slut

Holy shit, attack of the dubs

Here, here to our lord and savior Gareth

Wrong.

Now you know

Fucking hell

Cool, you see him get so blackout drunk he falls off the end of the bed, hallucinating about monsters that arent there, having drunk so much liqour you're surprised he's not blind all because he spent the day alone. You try seeing that kind of shit after getting home from work, then hysterically crying for your friend to come over because you can't even pick him up and he's blabbering on about shit you can't even understand.

He doesnt even accept he's an alcoholic or that he has mental health issues. You CANNOT help someone like that, he has to do that shit himself. I spent months thinking he was going ot off himself, worrying about his safety and having to ask friends about him and to look after him because he wouldnt talk to me. Im not doing that shit anymore he can deal with it himself.

discord gg/agpfS35

Are you guys talking about dunners?

fuck off dunners is pure and amazing, he was the friend i called to help me.

Yes, he finally lost it and tried to kill himself

Uh mate, I hate labor as much as the next guy but surely you don't consider national to be at all working. If you're leaving school and you want a job you better know someone or you're shit out of luck.

Chinks and curryniggers ?

Did he end up getting sober enough to finally bust his nut in you?

Chinks are alright to look at but have you seen atleast one good looking currynigger? They all smell and dont know how to talk to girls.

Jacinta is gonna tax me out. Feels bad.
But Nats can't win 4x. Gibe this up to Jacinta, let her embarrass herself and then NAt rule for nex decade.
Hail Winston

Pls Let me back into Discord Sincerely BANNED pls Q

Yo wassup, bought a shotgun today because guncity had a sale.

Gunna shoot some turkeys with it, maybe a gang member or 2 as well.

who are you?

i am dave

oh sup daniel

are you going to continue to be a weird stupid faggot?

I know a cute one.

Canada here, I hope north korea fires missiles at your shitty island.

Fuck you faggot cunts

Uh Yeah of course

I mean uh No of course

Let me back into discord please

Dunners reporting.

I'm not entirely up to speed with whatever I've missed but I did bare witness to this whole deal and it wasn't pretty. With regard to who we're talking about, this user right here is more qualified to comment than pretty much anyone.

Dude, if you're reading this, people do and have cared about you for a long time now. People have worn themselves very thin trying to help, but you have specific problems that we're not equipped to deal with. Doubly so if you don't acknowledge those problems.
Seriously, you drank cooking wine. I was surprised the salt content didn't kill you as well as the sheer amount of alcohol you'd had. You yourself have made clear the mental health issues, whether or not you like to admit that, and while nzgMD is better at dealing with that we can only pick you back up so many times.
You've got a car and a job which gives you a new level of independence and that may well float you for a while, but you're still building this up on shaky foundations. You don't have to knock the whole thing down and start again, but seek some help, actual professional help. You can fix this shit if only you'll acknowledge it and reach out to the right people! And I think you'll see the find the other people in your life much more encouraging if they see you trying to properly put things right.

Now, I'm going smoko. Mans written a fucking novel.

Dr. Dunners with the wisdom

Yo Darren.